Today, 02:542 PPG will be enough, said it all season and I still think so now. We're currently five ahead of schedule!75 replies | 8593 view(s)
24-02-2017, 19:47The players are scum and deserve non stop abuse for the way they have behaved but at the end of the day LCFC are 92nd in the form table. That is...46 replies | 2361 view(s)
24-02-2017, 13:27Not sure why people are hating on the background speech because it was American. Good speech, relevant to what each and every one of them need to...60 replies | 3007 view(s)
24-02-2017, 01:55My dad never really pushed it on me and my sister, neither of us were born or lived near Brighton, we were all the way out in Leicester. My friends...60 replies | 2234 view(s)
17-02-2017, 16:16As a business Arsenal are utterly brilliant, they will never sack Arsene unless he stops getting them in the top 4. Actual success though, cups...29 replies | 1698 view(s)
17-02-2017, 16:14Heart says 9, head says 2.32 replies | 1362 view(s)
17-02-2017, 13:1910 years ago at school we had to study posters and various other fake news items, they were called propaganda back then. Scariest thing is both...32 replies | 1112 view(s)
17-02-2017, 13:16It is pretty clear the Russians are involved in this current scoreline.215 replies | 6028 view(s)
16-02-2017, 18:21It didn't look like it was aimed at anyone, just seemed like an outburst. Anyway have fun at Oakwell, I've never been. Hope we smash them (obvs).124 replies | 15812 view(s)
16-02-2017, 17:57Well then I'll watch the sodding stream! :thumbsup:124 replies | 15812 view(s)
16-02-2017, 17:18PM me the flight details and my tickets and I'll be on the plane Friday, cheers!124 replies | 15812 view(s)
16-02-2017, 15:51Also on BeIn Sports 3 in the States, definitely going to have streams.124 replies | 15812 view(s)
15-02-2017, 20:20In fairness the ref was in a poorer location to make the decision than the lino, the lino correctly gave it. MM agrees. We weren't good enough, two...54 replies | 6087 view(s)
15-02-2017, 17:36Murray in, Hemed out. Kayal in IF CH thinks he's good.50 replies | 2685 view(s)
12-02-2017, 23:53I was at uni and was at the bar waiting for a drink, a bloke tried to cut in front of me and I told him I was next and to back up, he turned around...116 replies | 7373 view(s)
08-02-2017, 13:5547/50, the Napoli and Lazio error did me in, the Swiss one and the Serbian one too.51 replies | 1719 view(s)
08-02-2017, 13:46The_Viper commented on article A Fans United Confession - 20 Years On... in We All Follow the AlbionI was barely 7 years old. I had no idea what was at stake back then. Terrifying to think that if it wasn't for all those who went that day and pushed...124 replies | 4427 view(s)
07-02-2017, 17:01A lot of this team will be off if we don't do it this year, Stockers, Bruno, Dunk, Dale, Knocky I suspect will all go. Let's hope it doesn't come to...56 replies | 3714 view(s)
06-02-2017, 14:26The_Viper replied to a thread Would anyone take 4 points from the Burton + Ipswich games? in The Big Board6 points. Anything less is unacceptable.98 replies | 4919 view(s)
03-02-2017, 16:01Then why is the other one still on the Big Board? Get all that shit off the main board.27 replies | 875 view(s)
31-01-2017, 18:50Definitely not the same people.44 replies | 3453 view(s)
31-01-2017, 13:51The_Viper replied to a thread Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition in The Big BoardThe advice? Probably not to go if you're a woman or gay. But you know, it's the US or the UK that's the problem.1502 replies | 45819 view(s)
31-01-2017, 13:49The_Viper replied to a thread 5 killed and many injured in shooting at mosque in Quebec, Canada in The Big BoardReally gross how some are showing legit joy at the guy being a white, right wing wanker. The hypocrisy is so sad, and the fact that 6 innocent deaths...85 replies | 3606 view(s)
31-01-2017, 00:10The_Viper replied to a thread Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition in The Big BoardTook me 8 hours to get into Chicago because I had an Egyptian visa in my passport a few years ago. I should have gone on the news. TRIGGER...1502 replies | 45819 view(s)
30-01-2017, 20:53Hope you smash Burnley, have a lot of love for Lincoln and they deserved to win, especially on that second half performance from us, my word. But...124 replies | 14377 view(s)
30-01-2017, 20:42The_Viper replied to a thread Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition in The Big BoardSo you're against sweeping generalisations, and then go on to do exactly that. Yikes.1502 replies | 45819 view(s)
30-01-2017, 20:38Funny story, well I suppose it isn't but I had to laugh. When the riots happened in Charlotte a few months ago they smashed things up and looted (all...1502 replies | 45819 view(s)
30-01-2017, 20:29Nah it's not. Democracy is men hitting women at a womens march and then being protected by said women because of his political alignment, democracy...1502 replies | 45819 view(s)
30-01-2017, 17:47Tagging this for the future. People literally saying it's going to be Nazi Germany 2.1502 replies | 45819 view(s)
30-01-2017, 15:09Stopped reading at Premiership.124 replies | 14377 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- Northampton - 2nd Round of Worthington Cup - 1997
- Favourite Albion player:
- Kazenga Lualua
- Best Albion experience:
- Doncaster at home, opening game.
- Charlotte, NC
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 02:54
- Current Activity
- Viewing Thread 9 wins from 20 games
- Join Date
- 17:11 - The_Viper mentioned DFL JCL in post *** NFL Fantasy Football 2016/17 ***...ns MattBackHome and DFL JCL are going to be ente...
- 17:11 - The_Viper mentioned MattBackHome in post *** NFL Fantasy Football 2016/17 ***...matter what happens MattBackHome and DFL JCL are goin...
- 14:37 - The_Viper mentioned MattBackHome in post *** NFL Fantasy Football 2016/17 ***... filling the spots. MattBackHome has one of them rese...
- 19:32 - The_Viper mentioned SeagullTim in post *** NFL Fantasy Football 2016/17 ***... regular league too SeagullTim ?
- 18:19 - The_Viper mentioned albionalex in post *** NFL Fantasy Football 2016/17 ***Team names albionalex and wakeytom ?
- 18:19 - The_Viper mentioned wakeytom in post *** NFL Fantasy Football 2016/17 ***...ames albionalex and wakeytom ?
- 14:51 - Guinness Boy mentioned The_Viper in post Quality teams rising to the top, whilst the Albion are staying in the Championship...s good as the strop The_Viper had after the Aberde...
- 18:21 - The_Viper quoted bhanutz in post Barnsley away - should be a live streamIt clearly wasn't aimed at f...
- 18:06 - bhanutz quoted The_Viper in post Barnsley away - should be a live streamWell then I'll watch the soddi...
- 17:57 - The_Viper quoted bhanutz in post Barnsley away - should be a live streamI'm not your travel agent! ...
- 17:37 - bhanutz quoted The_Viper in post Barnsley away - should be a live streamPM me the flight details and m...
- 17:18 - The_Viper quoted bhanutz in post Barnsley away - should be a live streamSod the streams and get to O...
- 20:53 - The_Viper quoted Impressive in post You deserve to be promotedBefore the next FA Cup round we...
- 20:42 - The_Viper quoted janee in post Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petitionI just demonstrated peacef...
- 20:38 - The_Viper quoted portslade seagull in post Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petitionYou'll see plenty of that when Trump d...
- 20:34 - portslade seagull quoted The_Viper in post Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petitionNah it's not. Democracy is men...