21-04-2017, 14:34The Parade is the time to go mental again (like the scenes at Wigan), not at anymore games. They have worked so hard, let them savour that trophy...86 replies | 4429 view(s)
21-04-2017, 14:32After the end of the window knowing we had kept Dale... If he buckled down and got it together top 6, if he didn't top 10. Never in my wildest...68 replies | 2099 view(s)
20-04-2017, 18:15No thanks, I'd rather Ake.11 replies | 1134 view(s)
19-04-2017, 15:46Fulham >> Hudders >>>>>> Nobody53 replies | 2797 view(s)
18-04-2017, 16:56All the talk towards the end of next season about whether we can handle European football and Prem football in the 2018/19 season.85 replies | 5400 view(s)
18-04-2017, 16:53This was all covered maybe last summer? I definitely have read about this some time ago from PB, probably even on here. Still, imagine how much other...65 replies | 8650 view(s)
18-04-2017, 16:04Just stay up and recruit well. Stick by CH too. Not that I have any concerns about TB and backing his man.9 replies | 242 view(s)
17-04-2017, 18:59Outspent? YES Overpowered? NOPE Champions elect.112 replies | 12973 view(s)
17-04-2017, 16:59The_Viper replied to a thread Where in the world are you on this historic day? (except UK) in The Big BoardCharlotte NC, in the office, trying to keep it together as a bunch of Americans who know very little about football are coming over and fistbumping...123 replies | 3617 view(s)
17-04-2017, 13:39I'll be at work listening to it on Player and I suspect I'll hold back. Not sure I'll be able to keep it all together watching us lift that title...51 replies | 2411 view(s)
16-04-2017, 23:07What?14 replies | 2465 view(s)
16-04-2017, 22:43No Wigan stream is just absurd I still can't get over it. Our biggest game in many years and I will have to witness our big day on Seagulls Player.49 replies | 2995 view(s)
14-04-2017, 13:44Come on PNE, if you win I can go home early and watch the gulls.180 replies | 11276 view(s)
14-04-2017, 11:47The_Viper replied to a thread Guardian Piece with an interesting take on the Title Race in The Big BoardLol just got to the part where Rafa is touted as in the top ten best managers out there right now. I can name 15 better off the top of my head.49 replies | 4030 view(s)
13-04-2017, 17:47Then publishing it if it suits them.66 replies | 3872 view(s)
13-04-2017, 15:53Huddersfield will GIVE US a top two place even if we lose Friday. They will not win all 6 of their remaining games and we will easily win two more. I...40 replies | 3317 view(s)
13-04-2017, 15:51No we weren't we finished top. I can only see this as a fishing attempt, but it's weird given the feel good atmosphere atm to bother.33 replies | 1539 view(s)
13-04-2017, 12:04The_Viper replied to a thread This nonsense about being effectively promoted tomorrow because of our superior GD in The Big BoardI have been one of the most dibelieving people on the planet this season constantly worrying and then celebrating then worrying. If Preston and BHA...108 replies | 8942 view(s)
12-04-2017, 14:04Yea I don't envy students this time of year, I remember doing this around all the forums regarding violence in football for my dissertation a few...20 replies | 808 view(s)
12-04-2017, 11:59Bolton, Cov and Orient are in the bank, not sure on a fourth.33 replies | 3301 view(s)
11-04-2017, 23:39I couldn't agree more, I feel so damn lonely out here with all this going on, if it happens I just want to go crazy, but with who?34 replies | 1786 view(s)
11-04-2017, 18:39The_Viper replied to a thread Explosion reported near Dortmund team bus at their hotel in The Big BoardBloody big fireworks.... Wonder who was behind it.76 replies | 4577 view(s)
11-04-2017, 18:17I wonder who was behind that, bloody awful.4 replies | 324 view(s)
11-04-2017, 14:55Come you Blackhawks!33 replies | 659 view(s)
11-04-2017, 14:24The_Viper replied to a poll If Fulham had offered £2.75m for Lewis Dunk, would you have accepted? in The Big Board91 replies | 9006 view(s)
11-04-2017, 01:03I have never seen so much anger on this board. So weird.96 replies | 5747 view(s)
11-04-2017, 00:45Anyone remember the season we won the title over saints and all the papers in the following seasons predictions that saints were champions? Can't...46 replies | 4862 view(s)
10-04-2017, 19:38Utter madness that the first team promoted to the Premier League might have to do it without a SKY camera there. We'll have to wait and see if...9 replies | 618 view(s)
10-04-2017, 19:08The_Viper replied to a thread 'Albion will target Chris Hughton to be their new manager if they cannot land Tony Pulis' in The Big BoardMy post is above, enjoy the party.195 replies | 23071 view(s)
10-04-2017, 18:32Knocky from a Dunky quarter back like ping. Cue tears, pointing to the skies and a final view of that unreal team spirit we have before going again...56 replies | 2864 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- Northampton - 2nd Round of Worthington Cup - 1997
- Favourite Albion player:
- Kazenga Lualua
- Best Albion experience:
- Doncaster at home, opening game.
- Charlotte, NC
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 21:33
- Join Date
- 17:11 - The_Viper mentioned DFL JCL in post *** NFL Fantasy Football 2016/17 ***...ns MattBackHome and DFL JCL are going to be ente...
- 17:11 - The_Viper mentioned MattBackHome in post *** NFL Fantasy Football 2016/17 ***...matter what happens MattBackHome and DFL JCL are goin...
- 14:37 - The_Viper mentioned MattBackHome in post *** NFL Fantasy Football 2016/17 ***... filling the spots. MattBackHome has one of them rese...
- 19:32 - The_Viper mentioned SeagullTim in post *** NFL Fantasy Football 2016/17 ***... regular league too SeagullTim ?
- 18:19 - The_Viper mentioned albionalex in post *** NFL Fantasy Football 2016/17 ***Team names albionalex and wakeytom ?
- 18:19 - The_Viper mentioned wakeytom in post *** NFL Fantasy Football 2016/17 ***...ames albionalex and wakeytom ?
- 14:51 - Guinness Boy mentioned The_Viper in post Quality teams rising to the top, whilst the Albion are staying in the Championship...s good as the strop The_Viper had after the Aberde...
- 18:19 - Dick Head quoted The_Viper in post Trump Bombs AfghanistanThen publishing it if it suits...
- 17:47 - The_Viper quoted Dick Head in post Trump Bombs AfghanistanThey spend far too much time f...
- 15:51 - The_Viper quoted Tom Hark, Preston Park in post Season 2010/2011 PromotionYes. Yes we did. We were still second best ...
- 23:39 - The_Viper quoted StonehamPark in post How do you intend to celebrateI really don't know what to do an...
- 22:16 - DavePage quoted The_Viper in post Explosion reported near Dortmund team bus at their hotelBloody big fireworks.... Wo...
- 14:24 - The_Viper quoted TSB in post If Fulham had offered £2.75m for Lewis Dunk, would you have accepted?Not for me, no. 83915
- 19:52 - dwayne quoted The_Viper in post So no chance of a stream on Monday?Utter madness that the first t...
- 19:38 - The_Viper quoted dwayne in post So no chance of a stream on Monday?I notice the Newcastle game...
- 19:08 - The_Viper quoted whitelion in post 'Albion will target Chris Hughton to be their new manager if they cannot land Tony Pulis'Well guys......what do you thi...
- 19:07 - whitelion quoted The_Viper in post 'Albion will target Chris Hughton to be their new manager if they cannot land Tony Pulis'I really FEAR that Bloom is go...
- 18:49 - whitelion quoted The_Viper in post 'Albion will target Chris Hughton to be their new manager if they cannot land Tony Pulis'Please no just no, I can't tak...
- 17:29 - Notters quoted The_Viper in post Stockdale ContractDeal is done, will be signed w...
- 17:09 - WhingForPresident quoted The_Viper in post Knockaert FIFA 17 TOTW 19 InformHe'll be able to get a 10 link...
- 16:03 - WhingForPresident quoted The_Viper in post Knockaert FIFA 17 TOTW 19 InformWhat squad are you putting him...