Today, 10:45I understand the logic of the hangover pot noodle but they're a bit shit, aren't they? Do yourself a favour and get some decent instant noodles from...106 replies | 4254 view(s)
Today, 07:53That's one of the main reasons I could never (well, not any time soon) go fully veggie or vegan. I love travelling and eating out- as you say, it's a...167 replies | 3834 view(s)
Today, 07:49I read that as children at least 3 times. It was a lot funnier that way.167 replies | 3834 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:47Wasn't the question a joke?58 replies | 4312 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:34I probably eat meat or fish twice a week. Dairy products maybe twice a week too. It's not difficult to cut down on meat as there's so many...167 replies | 3834 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:56You might to explain that one.13 replies | 281 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:05I was thinking that as I typed but I did say I didn't eat a lot of sugar.106 replies | 4254 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:40I was there, sitting behind the goal (*) when it seemed for a few brief moments that a star had arrived. Such ephemeral greatness. (*In the...26 replies | 3431 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:37I eat very, very little processed food and barely any sugar. My alcohol consumption is probably on the high side but it doesn't seem to adversely...106 replies | 4254 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:04There's nothing wrong with butter.106 replies | 4254 view(s)
14-01-2017, 15:52Bakero replied to a thread Preston North End vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardWheels have come off. Houghton out!649 replies | 51474 view(s)
11-01-2017, 10:22Fumbwa seems to be a green vegetable cooked in peanut sauce.9 replies | 301 view(s)
11-01-2017, 10:19fufu ˈfuːfuː/ noun dough made from boiled and ground plantain or cassava, used as a staple food in parts of West and central Africa. Urban...9 replies | 301 view(s)
11-01-2017, 09:21We're on a slippery slope if news outlets are starting to post stories under the tagline: this might be true, it might not: you decide! ...305 replies | 12647 view(s)
10-01-2017, 11:55Especially as Corbyn said a cap would be significantly more than the 138 grand he earns. I'm sure the poll was created with tongue firmly in...28 replies | 1050 view(s)
10-01-2017, 11:39Bakero replied to a thread "...And Prat of the month for January 2017 goes to...." in The Big BoardThis guy must be a contender - https://mobile.twitter.com/HelenKennedy/status/81852220928317849813 replies | 884 view(s)
09-01-2017, 19:40Bakero replied to a thread First player for Brighton who was younger than you? in The Big BoardDan Harding maybe.62 replies | 1921 view(s)
09-01-2017, 19:33That reads like it was written by a fan (and is none the worse for it). Either that or it's very well researched.5 replies | 500 view(s)
07-01-2017, 12:19http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?346913-Albion-main-headline-on-Guardian-homepage41 replies | 1685 view(s)
07-01-2017, 12:18Old story.41 replies | 1685 view(s)
07-01-2017, 12:16I thought this was going to be about alternatives to snorting.12 replies | 820 view(s)
06-01-2017, 13:30So what was the administrative error? They over paid expenses and they asked for them back? How does this relate to not paying NMW?41 replies | 2794 view(s)
06-01-2017, 11:44Of course you are. Carry on.58 replies | 1676 view(s)
06-01-2017, 11:09Who cares what other people want to do to their face? Chances are that if a girl has a piercing, she hasn't done it to make herself more...58 replies | 1676 view(s)
05-01-2017, 15:44That's more like it. I have a mate who constantly mixes his idioms. Things like 'a bird in the hand spoils the broth.' Trouble is he's an English...75 replies | 11184 view(s)
05-01-2017, 15:30Wringing their hands? ???75 replies | 11184 view(s)
05-01-2017, 13:33This fad started more than 700 years ago. The A is earth, the B is heaven.107 replies | 5107 view(s)
05-01-2017, 12:58To pass away has been used in England for hundreds of years.107 replies | 5107 view(s)
04-01-2017, 19:34I can think of one who would.216 replies | 27665 view(s)
04-01-2017, 14:54Bakero replied to a thread Chinese side 'make £127m Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang bid' in The Big BoardIf you build it, they will come.78 replies | 3581 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Sevilla, España
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 10:45
- Current Activity
- Viewing Thread Worst thing you eat regularly?
- Join Date
- 09:35 - Bakero mentioned cam in post Are systems over rated? (Especially at lower levels of football)camel You've just highli...
- 10:45 - Bakero quoted pasty in post Worst thing you eat regularly?Pot noodles. Essential ha...
- 07:58 - Herr Tubthumper quoted Bakero in post Anyone out there a Vegetarian or Vegan ?That's one of the main reas...
- 07:53 - Bakero quoted HitchinSeagull in post Anyone out there a Vegetarian or Vegan ?30 years a veggie and I'm just the ...
- 07:49 - Bakero quoted BadFish in post Anyone out there a Vegetarian or Vegan ?My chickens have all but sto...
- 23:42 - Harry Wilson's tackle quoted Bakero in post Maheta MolangoI was there, sitting behind...
- 20:49 - Postman Pat quoted Bakero in post Under 23's at Lancing tomorrowWasn't the question a joke?...
- 20:47 - bhanutz quoted Bakero in post Under 23's at Lancing tomorrowWasn't the question a joke?...
- 20:47 - Bakero quoted bhanutz in post Under 23's at Lancing tomorrowI get that...but he is a Wes...
- 16:05 - Bakero quoted The Clamp in post Worst thing you eat regularly?Jus' sayin I was thinking tha...
- 14:46 - The Clamp quoted Bakero in post Worst thing you eat regularly?I eat very, very little pro...
- 14:06 - The Clamp quoted Bakero in post Worst thing you eat regularly?There's nothing wrong with ...
- 14:04 - Bakero quoted Tricky Dicky in post Worst thing you eat regularly?Hmmm, interesting. Because I have...
- 15:17 - Audax quoted Bakero in post Albion main headline on Guardian homepageI am not surprised. As some...
- 12:40 - B-right-on quoted Bakero in post Face Furniture. Nose Rings, Studs etc.Who cares what other people...
- 11:46 - Your Mum quoted Bakero in post Face Furniture. Nose Rings, Studs etc.Who cares what other people...
- 11:44 - Bakero quoted The Clamp in post Face Furniture. Nose Rings, Studs etc.Are we not allowed an opinion ...
- 11:34 - The Clamp quoted Bakero in post Face Furniture. Nose Rings, Studs etc.Who cares what other people...