Today, 18:28Do I get to call people RACISTS or REMOANERS? Otherwise I'm not interested.4 replies | 99 view(s)
Today, 18:24So I'm bored of winning the league at Dream league soccer. Bored of online tank battles (World of tank did keep me addicted for a while mind) ...4 replies | 99 view(s)
26-03-2017, 12:34Iggle Piggle replied to a thread NSC Greyhound syndicate - Your nominations please for or new dog's name in The Big BoardAlbion Tiltman98 replies | 2434 view(s)
25-03-2017, 11:45Iggle Piggle replied to a thread Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you? in The Big BoardNeighbours. About 12 of them. Some of the convesations are beyond belief.113 replies | 4801 view(s)
25-03-2017, 07:48Iggle Piggle replied to a thread Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you? in The Big BoardMy next door neighbour has set up the world's dullest whatsapp group known to man. Pictures of guttering, moans about school parking and warnings...113 replies | 4801 view(s)
20-03-2017, 21:59I gave up ages ago with Top Gear. It just became the television equivalent of May and Hammond jacking Clarkson off and had served it's time - I'm...59 replies | 4118 view(s)
20-03-2017, 12:59Has no-one done the 'I had to swerve to hit it' gag yet? NSC not the same anymore.70 replies | 2982 view(s)
14-03-2017, 07:07Is that their 4th manager of the season (accepting that Powell was temporary)? In terms of their recent managers Clement, Mclaren, Pearson and...44 replies | 3134 view(s)
14-03-2017, 06:34https://youtu.be/nxquMOo8wAE9 replies | 648 view(s)
09-03-2017, 21:59Iggle Piggle replied to a thread High court orders Sky, TalkTalk, BT, and Virgin to block illegal football streams in The Big BoardThey block it already. ''Stream not available' or equivalent.62 replies | 5055 view(s)
08-03-2017, 18:25It won't be though. I'd imagine anyone could get tickets for Hull, Burnley, Middlesbrough, Swansea, Stoke or Sunderland. Maybe Liverpool given the...568 replies | 32321 view(s)
08-03-2017, 05:14So, what happens with Children's tickets then? Are we expected to take thier birth certificates out? For away games, if there are say 8 of you...568 replies | 32321 view(s)
06-03-2017, 11:57I'm glad I didn't cough 16 quid to watch a bloke on one leg fight a bloke with a broken hand. It's like Aldershot V Mansfield being on PPV. I'd be...86 replies | 5561 view(s)
04-03-2017, 19:50I've been to Forest loads. That low roof at the back makes it feel proper loud when you are in it so I get why people at the back are having a go. ...217 replies | 17851 view(s)
04-03-2017, 19:32I was sat down the front and we did comment that the atmosphere was a bit flat. A combination of crap on the pitch and acoustics not helping I guess....217 replies | 17851 view(s)
03-03-2017, 16:38He's a tout coz he has a low post count. Facking Hell. I'm off to boil my head in a pot of acid.52 replies | 2626 view(s)
03-03-2017, 08:22I'll have it. I'll DM you shortly.5 replies | 312 view(s)
03-03-2017, 07:20I used to regularly commute from Coventry to London. The quickest train was 57 minutes (and then it took me forever at rush hour to get from Euston...76 replies | 3689 view(s)
28-02-2017, 19:26Do you like fruit pet? Well, suck me cock its a peach. What. A. Man39 replies | 2823 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Iggle Piggle
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 18:57
- Current Activity
- Viewing Forum The Big Board
- Join Date
- 08:53 - Simster mentioned Iggle Piggle in post Which confederation has surprised you / underachieved?... with what you say, Iggle Piggle - although that's ha...
- 10:03 - Iggle Piggle mentioned Hiney in post obligatory Adrian Chiles & ITV coverage slagging thread...ot universal though Hiney was on twitter the o...
- 21:51 - Iggle Piggle quoted Garage_Doors in post Bell Cheeses at workWhat is a hot desk area? Somew...
- 21:46 - Garage_Doors quoted Iggle Piggle in post Bell Cheeses at workin a hot desk area What is a...
- 20:48 - Igzilla quoted Iggle Piggle in post Bell Cheeses at workLike it. Similar to my suggestion...
- 20:25 - Iggle Piggle quoted Bevendean Hillbilly in post Bell Cheeses at workWhen did "solutions" become work speak f...
- 20:14 - Bevendean Hillbilly quoted Iggle Piggle in post Bell Cheeses at workWhen you look at some of our solu...
- 20:09 - Iggle Piggle quoted Bevendean Hillbilly in post Bell Cheeses at workWe had a competition at work to come up ...
- 20:07 - Bevendean Hillbilly quoted Iggle Piggle in post Bell Cheeses at workWhen you look at some of our solu...
- 19:51 - Iggle Piggle quoted Colossal Squid in post Bell Cheeses at workDo you work in 2003? When you lo...
- 18:42 - Colossal Squid quoted Iggle Piggle in post Bell Cheeses at workI'm not making this up. A rand...
- 15:46 - Iggle Piggle quoted Nibble in post Bell Cheeses at workHa! Perhaps you need to cha...
- 15:13 - Nibble quoted Iggle Piggle in post Bell Cheeses at workIn fairness Nibs, its usually qui...
- 15:12 - Superphil quoted Iggle Piggle in post Bell Cheeses at workI'm not making this up. A rand...
- 15:07 - Iggle Piggle quoted Nibble in post Bell Cheeses at workThese stories are exactly w...
- 12:58 - Iggle Piggle quoted Milano in post Had Garcia not jumped........listening to Bloom's in...
- 16:22 - Iggle Piggle quoted Behind Enemy Lines in post Bloom speaks...Much better the new manager is totally ...
- 16:10 - Silverhatch quoted Iggle Piggle in post Bloom speaks...A few interesting bits The con...
- 16:10 - Goldstone1976 quoted Iggle Piggle in post Bloom speaks...The financial fair play meeting a...
- 16:01 - Behind Enemy Lines quoted Iggle Piggle in post Bloom speaks...The only thing I didnít like was ...
- 15:56 - KZNSeagull quoted Iggle Piggle in post Bloom speaks...A few interesting bits The confi...
- 13:10 - Iggle Piggle quoted Mtoto in post San Francisco any tips pleaseGet to a Giants game for s...