26-03-2017, 12:34Iggle Piggle replied to a thread NSC Greyhound syndicate - Your nominations please for or new dog's name in The Big BoardAlbion Tiltman98 replies | 2346 view(s)
25-03-2017, 11:45Iggle Piggle replied to a thread Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you? in The Big BoardNeighbours. About 12 of them. Some of the convesations are beyond belief.113 replies | 4725 view(s)
25-03-2017, 07:48Iggle Piggle replied to a thread Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you? in The Big BoardMy next door neighbour has set up the world's dullest whatsapp group known to man. Pictures of guttering, moans about school parking and warnings...113 replies | 4725 view(s)
20-03-2017, 21:59I gave up ages ago with Top Gear. It just became the television equivalent of May and Hammond jacking Clarkson off and had served it's time - I'm...59 replies | 4090 view(s)
20-03-2017, 12:59Has no-one done the 'I had to swerve to hit it' gag yet? NSC not the same anymore.70 replies | 2949 view(s)
14-03-2017, 07:07Is that their 4th manager of the season (accepting that Powell was temporary)? In terms of their recent managers Clement, Mclaren, Pearson and...44 replies | 3082 view(s)
14-03-2017, 06:34https://youtu.be/nxquMOo8wAE9 replies | 632 view(s)
09-03-2017, 21:59Iggle Piggle replied to a thread High court orders Sky, TalkTalk, BT, and Virgin to block illegal football streams in The Big BoardThey block it already. ''Stream not available' or equivalent.62 replies | 5046 view(s)
08-03-2017, 18:25It won't be though. I'd imagine anyone could get tickets for Hull, Burnley, Middlesbrough, Swansea, Stoke or Sunderland. Maybe Liverpool given the...568 replies | 32212 view(s)
08-03-2017, 05:14So, what happens with Children's tickets then? Are we expected to take thier birth certificates out? For away games, if there are say 8 of you...568 replies | 32212 view(s)
06-03-2017, 11:57I'm glad I didn't cough 16 quid to watch a bloke on one leg fight a bloke with a broken hand. It's like Aldershot V Mansfield being on PPV. I'd be...86 replies | 5544 view(s)
04-03-2017, 19:50I've been to Forest loads. That low roof at the back makes it feel proper loud when you are in it so I get why people at the back are having a go. ...217 replies | 17811 view(s)
04-03-2017, 19:32I was sat down the front and we did comment that the atmosphere was a bit flat. A combination of crap on the pitch and acoustics not helping I guess....217 replies | 17811 view(s)
03-03-2017, 16:38He's a tout coz he has a low post count. Facking Hell. I'm off to boil my head in a pot of acid.52 replies | 2599 view(s)
03-03-2017, 08:22I'll have it. I'll DM you shortly.5 replies | 308 view(s)
03-03-2017, 07:20I used to regularly commute from Coventry to London. The quickest train was 57 minutes (and then it took me forever at rush hour to get from Euston...76 replies | 3674 view(s)
28-02-2017, 19:26Do you like fruit pet? Well, suck me cock its a peach. What. A. Man39 replies | 2816 view(s)
26-02-2017, 11:42Christ, some of you lot are a miserable bunch. If you had free entry into a strippers I'm sure you'd be complaining that the tits would be too small...70 replies | 7334 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 22:14
- Join Date
- 15:31 - Iggle Piggle mentioned Badger in post 10,000 dogs and puppies to be eaten on Sunday in China...own type posts from Badger about people who tak...
- 14:59 - happypig quoted Iggle Piggle in post Bell Cheeses at workTupperware lady is undoubtedly af...
- 14:55 - hans kraay fan club quoted Iggle Piggle in post Bell Cheeses at workTupperware lady is undoubtedly af...
- 10:54 - Papa Lazarou quoted Iggle Piggle in post Pokemon GoJanuary 8th apparently. If you do...
- 10:51 - Iggle Piggle quoted Papa Lazarou in post Pokemon GoWhen does the NY Bulbasaur et al ...
- 19:37 - Pretty pink fairy quoted Iggle Piggle in post Cards against HumanityNice chrismassy board game. Anyon...
- 19:00 - Badger quoted Iggle Piggle in post Cards against HumanityI thought I knew it all. Had to G...
- 18:09 - Iggle Piggle quoted Badger in post Cards against HumanityYes. It's funny the first t...
- 11:33 - alfredmizen quoted Iggle Piggle in post Rogue 1Went with my 5 and 8 year olds. N...
- 11:31 - Me and my Monkey quoted Iggle Piggle in post Good grief, some people...Clive Walker Me and my Monkey Th...
- 23:17 - JC Footy Genius quoted Iggle Piggle in post Pray silence for Her Majesty The QueenI'm back off to the Pokemon threa...
- 02:46 - Megazone quoted Iggle Piggle in post Pray silence for Her Majesty The QueenThis is an HB&B thread. The Queen...
- 00:53 - Iggle Piggle quoted Buzzer in post Pray silence for Her Majesty The QueenWith all due respect, kindl...