Yesterday, 12:34Iggle Piggle replied to a thread NSC Greyhound syndicate - Your nominations please for or new dog's name in The Big BoardAlbion Tiltman83 replies | 1907 view(s)
25-03-2017, 11:45Iggle Piggle replied to a thread Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you? in The Big BoardNeighbours. About 12 of them. Some of the convesations are beyond belief.113 replies | 4634 view(s)
25-03-2017, 07:48Iggle Piggle replied to a thread Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you? in The Big BoardMy next door neighbour has set up the world's dullest whatsapp group known to man. Pictures of guttering, moans about school parking and warnings...113 replies | 4634 view(s)
20-03-2017, 21:59I gave up ages ago with Top Gear. It just became the television equivalent of May and Hammond jacking Clarkson off and had served it's time - I'm...59 replies | 4072 view(s)
20-03-2017, 12:59Has no-one done the 'I had to swerve to hit it' gag yet? NSC not the same anymore.70 replies | 2933 view(s)
14-03-2017, 07:07Is that their 4th manager of the season (accepting that Powell was temporary)? In terms of their recent managers Clement, Mclaren, Pearson and...44 replies | 3067 view(s)
14-03-2017, 06:34https://youtu.be/nxquMOo8wAE9 replies | 622 view(s)
09-03-2017, 21:59Iggle Piggle replied to a thread High court orders Sky, TalkTalk, BT, and Virgin to block illegal football streams in The Big BoardThey block it already. ''Stream not available' or equivalent.62 replies | 5034 view(s)
08-03-2017, 18:25It won't be though. I'd imagine anyone could get tickets for Hull, Burnley, Middlesbrough, Swansea, Stoke or Sunderland. Maybe Liverpool given the...568 replies | 31996 view(s)
08-03-2017, 05:14So, what happens with Children's tickets then? Are we expected to take thier birth certificates out? For away games, if there are say 8 of you...568 replies | 31996 view(s)
06-03-2017, 11:57I'm glad I didn't cough 16 quid to watch a bloke on one leg fight a bloke with a broken hand. It's like Aldershot V Mansfield being on PPV. I'd be...86 replies | 5522 view(s)
04-03-2017, 19:50I've been to Forest loads. That low roof at the back makes it feel proper loud when you are in it so I get why people at the back are having a go. ...217 replies | 17779 view(s)
04-03-2017, 19:32I was sat down the front and we did comment that the atmosphere was a bit flat. A combination of crap on the pitch and acoustics not helping I guess....217 replies | 17779 view(s)
03-03-2017, 16:38He's a tout coz he has a low post count. Facking Hell. I'm off to boil my head in a pot of acid.52 replies | 2586 view(s)
03-03-2017, 08:22I'll have it. I'll DM you shortly.5 replies | 305 view(s)
03-03-2017, 07:20I used to regularly commute from Coventry to London. The quickest train was 57 minutes (and then it took me forever at rush hour to get from Euston...76 replies | 3647 view(s)
28-02-2017, 19:26Do you like fruit pet? Well, suck me cock its a peach. What. A. Man39 replies | 2806 view(s)
26-02-2017, 11:42Christ, some of you lot are a miserable bunch. If you had free entry into a strippers I'm sure you'd be complaining that the tits would be too small...70 replies | 7317 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Iggle Piggle
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 16:14
- Current Activity
- Viewing Index North Stand Chat
- Join Date
- 21:25 - 8ace mentioned Iggle Piggle in post What the F**k has Worthing ever done to Andy Murray?Well done to Iggle Piggle for picking the winn...
- 10:24 - Iggle Piggle quoted Bozza in post Pokemon GoOnix was quite a late one ...
- 10:19 - NSC Blog quoted Iggle Piggle in post WHC X* Semi Final 2 - Jaguar Vs Honey Badger92 - 92 with a few hours left. I...
- 10:15 - Bozza quoted Iggle Piggle in post Pokemon GoOh brilliant we can evolve Chanse...
- 10:09 - Iggle Piggle quoted twiggles in post Pokemon GoGolbat -> Crobat Chansey -> B...
- 22:04 - Iggle Piggle quoted Guinness Boy in post New England Patriots v Atlanta Falcons ****Official Super Bowl Thread***Four words "Thank Christ no Packe...
- 16:01 - Iggle Piggle quoted Postman Pat in post Chuba Akpom signs on loan until the end of the seasonTax dodger Not an Argie. Some...
- 21:04 - Easy 10 quoted Iggle Piggle in post Graham Taylor R.I.P.At Wolves v Villa tomorrow there ...
- 20:39 - Iggle Piggle quoted Easy 10 in post Graham Taylor R.I.P.Oh FFS I see the EFL has ...
- 19:52 - Iggle Piggle quoted edna krabappel in post Reading v QPRNo, but I'm going to stealthily con...
- 11:23 - Iggle Piggle quoted Couldn't Be Hyypia in post Reading v QPRExperimental 3-6-1 (the best source of ...
- 08:39 - Couldn't Be Hyypia quoted Iggle Piggle in post Reading v QPRFrom what I saw of that game last...
- 21:40 - GT49er quoted Iggle Piggle in post Coventry City v Brighton & Hove Albion U21/23/40s Checkatrade Trophy Tuesday 10th JanDon't you mean Fan? 2000 plus fan...