Today, 07:20I might have talked myself out of this. In a 25 man squad that's probably 5 strikers. Murray is a given as is Baldock. We will need a Chuba...54 replies | 3252 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:21I'd be amazed if Hemed is part of the 25 man squad next year.54 replies | 3252 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:02Fury is 28 Joshua is 27 No real point to this post but Tyson has had a hard life in comparison since Joshua has done a bit of bird.41 replies | 1872 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:38Not often I'll part with £20 for a boxing match up (no chance for instance on Tony Bell end vs David one leg) but in this instance I will. One up...41 replies | 1872 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:37Iggle Piggle replied to a thread Fifa corruption: Top official admits bribery charges in The Big BoardTip of the iceberg. I'm sure there is more to come.14 replies | 373 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:12Against the grain but I gave up with it. Paragraph after paragraph about the lack of Black managers and little to no mention about the Albion. CH...42 replies | 3158 view(s)
26-04-2017, 19:28There is no finer sight in NH racing than Ruby cruising up 1 out like a Mike Hunt and finding nothing and getting beat. When your NOT on that is.9 replies | 596 view(s)
26-04-2017, 19:09That's 2 Ruby should have won on. No idea what he was thinking.9 replies | 596 view(s)
25-04-2017, 19:27Due to start at 10.00 albeit can all change on the night. I researched the other day on the basis the wife is out and I wanted to make sure the kids...18 replies | 649 view(s)
24-04-2017, 20:47Fair play getting a bag of sand on with Hills. Have you been gubbed by many bookies yet? Just curious if football rather than racing betting leads...146 replies | 11594 view(s)
24-04-2017, 19:20Glenn was mouthing off at the ref and got a yellow for it. I was shit faced so the memory is unclear but seem to recall it being after the penalty...21 replies | 2283 view(s)
24-04-2017, 10:17Just imagine how insufferable Stelling will be if Hartlepool stay up.81 replies | 11560 view(s)
24-04-2017, 10:14Can just imagine the quote on Talksport ''Well Matey, I heard that Brighton can literally have an extra tier in their stadium. Fantastic. Or it...157 replies | 10678 view(s)
22-04-2017, 21:34A lot is being about the fact it was fair game because it's a lower league club. I'm sure everyone would be calling him out as a chopper if it was a...81 replies | 11560 view(s)
22-04-2017, 20:38That is brilliant.38 replies | 4008 view(s)
22-04-2017, 07:19The practice of nicking money from a dormant account which is gaining interest in Bet365s vaults is a joke and one in which Ladbrokes amongst others...1792 replies | 134439 view(s)
22-04-2017, 07:13As I understand the PP one the guy had a self imposed deposit limit presumably because he'd done his nuts previously. He opened up a new account and...1792 replies | 134439 view(s)
21-04-2017, 08:25Whilst getting gubbed by bookies is a 'one rule for them' annoyance and not disputing B365 should pay up the 54K there are a few bits of this case...1792 replies | 134439 view(s)
18-04-2017, 21:09The only good thing about this is we will get more completely barking ideas from Corbyn to have shits and giggles about. My personal favourite so...639 replies | 17976 view(s)
18-04-2017, 17:20Whoever sold Sissoku for 30 million should negotiate Brexit.18 replies | 1458 view(s)
18-04-2017, 13:55Lib Dem although I wouldn't recognise Fallon if he drank in my local. I can't vote Labour anymore. Having Dianne Abbott in the frontline is like...639 replies | 17976 view(s)
17-04-2017, 19:16https://twitter.com/GeorgeKane5/status/849379374239502337 Found it. Excellent stuff.23 replies | 1563 view(s)
17-04-2017, 19:05I wish I'd saved that video of Leeds fans singing 'You'll mess it up' at us at their place (words amended for swear filter). Fair play to Fulham....23 replies | 1563 view(s)
16-04-2017, 22:36Iggle Piggle replied to a thread Hughton can prove doubters wrong, says Dale Stephens as promotion beckons for Brighton in The Big BoardI'll be so pleased when we are mathematically promoted if only to stop the bell cheeses who shit themselves about our far superior goal difference...27 replies | 2483 view(s)
16-04-2017, 19:55I live near Coventry. The parellel between mid 90s Albion and ourselves is eerie. I hope they recover but with no assets and Wasps now owning the...96 replies | 5524 view(s)
16-04-2017, 18:11I'd given up. Primarily because my 8 year old wasn't fussed and I couldn't be arsed to explain it to him. That said, I quite enjoyed last night and I...9 replies | 392 view(s)
16-04-2017, 17:28Appreciate this isn't a popular view but I'm sure the club will be happy with how things have turned out. They've turfed out the kids having a cheap...20 replies | 1254 view(s)
14-04-2017, 21:21Free £5 bet. All over that.37 replies | 4228 view(s)
14-04-2017, 21:15Come on chaps let's get behind Huddersfield. A few weeks ago, cheering a Leeds goal was like banging your nan. Now, we're all over a Chris wood...98 replies | 9421 view(s)
11-04-2017, 20:09Very much this. 1st leg desperately unlucky with injuries. 1st half 2nd leg was arguably the best we played all season. The team didn't fall...28 replies | 3354 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 20:52
- Join Date
- 21:25 - 8ace mentioned Iggle Piggle in post What the F**k has Worthing ever done to Andy Murray?Well done to Iggle Piggle for picking the winn...
- 14:44 - Iggle Piggle quoted sussex_guy2k2 in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme Courthttps://www.teachers.org.uk/files/...
- 10:19 - Gwylan quoted Iggle Piggle in post Losing enthusiasm for cricketThis new T20 competition is a hug...
- 08:26 - Iggle Piggle quoted Justice in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme CourtIm no expert although I woul...
- 08:03 - Iggle Piggle quoted Mental Lental in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme CourtWilko told you in his very first r...
- 08:00 - Mental Lental quoted Iggle Piggle in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme CourtLol at the 'Spacktard' teachers w...
- 07:47 - Iggle Piggle quoted Mental Lental in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme CourtLol at all the spacktards on this ...
- 14:39 - Iggle Piggle quoted Wilko in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme CourtOh my days you are thick. ...
- 14:23 - Iggle Piggle quoted Wilko in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme CourtNo, not once have I said I...
- 14:20 - Wilko quoted Iggle Piggle in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme CourtNo, no competition. If I could ba...
- 14:17 - Wilko quoted Iggle Piggle in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme CourtAh Ok. You are marking books on X...
- 14:15 - Iggle Piggle quoted Machiavelli in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme CourtSo, have I got this right? -- it...
- 14:11 - Iggle Piggle quoted Wilko in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme CourtAre you a ****ing idiot? W...
- 13:42 - Machiavelli quoted Iggle Piggle in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme CourtNo wonder kids are useless at Mat...
- 13:33 - Wilko quoted Iggle Piggle in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme CourtNo wonder kids are useless at Mat...
- 13:23 - Iggle Piggle quoted Wilko in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme CourtNo, I did not say that. We...