Yesterday, 20:47Fair play getting a bag of sand on with Hills. Have you been gubbed by many bookies yet? Just curious if football rather than racing betting leads...146 replies | 11344 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:20Glenn was mouthing off at the ref and got a yellow for it. I was shit faced so the memory is unclear but seem to recall it being after the penalty...20 replies | 2007 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:17Just imagine how insufferable Stelling will be if Hartlepool stay up.81 replies | 11387 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:14Can just imagine the quote on Talksport ''Well Matey, I heard that Brighton can literally have an extra tier in their stadium. Fantastic. Or it...157 replies | 10348 view(s)
22-04-2017, 21:34A lot is being about the fact it was fair game because it's a lower league club. I'm sure everyone would be calling him out as a chopper if it was a...81 replies | 11387 view(s)
22-04-2017, 20:38That is brilliant.38 replies | 3942 view(s)
22-04-2017, 07:19The practice of nicking money from a dormant account which is gaining interest in Bet365s vaults is a joke and one in which Ladbrokes amongst others...1792 replies | 133556 view(s)
22-04-2017, 07:13As I understand the PP one the guy had a self imposed deposit limit presumably because he'd done his nuts previously. He opened up a new account and...1792 replies | 133556 view(s)
21-04-2017, 08:25Whilst getting gubbed by bookies is a 'one rule for them' annoyance and not disputing B365 should pay up the 54K there are a few bits of this case...1792 replies | 133556 view(s)
18-04-2017, 21:09The only good thing about this is we will get more completely barking ideas from Corbyn to have shits and giggles about. My personal favourite so...354 replies | 11523 view(s)
18-04-2017, 17:20Whoever sold Sissoku for 30 million should negotiate Brexit.18 replies | 1434 view(s)
18-04-2017, 13:55Lib Dem although I wouldn't recognise Fallon if he drank in my local. I can't vote Labour anymore. Having Dianne Abbott in the frontline is like...354 replies | 11523 view(s)
17-04-2017, 19:16https://twitter.com/GeorgeKane5/status/849379374239502337 Found it. Excellent stuff.23 replies | 1547 view(s)
17-04-2017, 19:05I wish I'd saved that video of Leeds fans singing 'You'll mess it up' at us at their place (words amended for swear filter). Fair play to Fulham....23 replies | 1547 view(s)
16-04-2017, 22:36Iggle Piggle replied to a thread Hughton can prove doubters wrong, says Dale Stephens as promotion beckons for Brighton in The Big BoardI'll be so pleased when we are mathematically promoted if only to stop the bell cheeses who shit themselves about our far superior goal difference...27 replies | 2446 view(s)
16-04-2017, 19:55I live near Coventry. The parellel between mid 90s Albion and ourselves is eerie. I hope they recover but with no assets and Wasps now owning the...96 replies | 5405 view(s)
16-04-2017, 18:11I'd given up. Primarily because my 8 year old wasn't fussed and I couldn't be arsed to explain it to him. That said, I quite enjoyed last night and I...9 replies | 375 view(s)
16-04-2017, 17:28Appreciate this isn't a popular view but I'm sure the club will be happy with how things have turned out. They've turfed out the kids having a cheap...20 replies | 1244 view(s)
14-04-2017, 21:21Free £5 bet. All over that.37 replies | 4164 view(s)
14-04-2017, 21:15Come on chaps let's get behind Huddersfield. A few weeks ago, cheering a Leeds goal was like banging your nan. Now, we're all over a Chris wood...98 replies | 9232 view(s)
11-04-2017, 20:09Very much this. 1st leg desperately unlucky with injuries. 1st half 2nd leg was arguably the best we played all season. The team didn't fall...28 replies | 3302 view(s)
07-04-2017, 14:44That's an Interesting read. Thankyou.272 replies | 7388 view(s)
07-04-2017, 10:23The National is getting harder and harder to pick the winner year on year so good luck to all. There are numerous reasons for this including the...55 replies | 1981 view(s)
07-04-2017, 10:06This new T20 competition is a huge misjudgement. The UK simply doesn't get behind new Franchise's and a country immersed in a culture of County...39 replies | 1497 view(s)
07-04-2017, 08:26To get back on topic rather than lobbing insults about, I had this discussion with a bloke who owns his own travel company last night in the boozer....272 replies | 7388 view(s)
07-04-2017, 08:03Another one with Anger management issues Spaces available on the course next week. http://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/anger.html272 replies | 7388 view(s)
07-04-2017, 07:47Lol at the 'Spacktard' teachers who throw insults about rather than explain exactly what happens when the kids are on holiday.272 replies | 7388 view(s)
06-04-2017, 14:39Given how angry you get with people questioning your maths on the Internet, I genuinely hope you are nowhere near my kids for teaching purposes.272 replies | 7388 view(s)
06-04-2017, 14:23I run training courses in anger management for Teachers with chips on their shoulder. Business is through the roof.272 replies | 7388 view(s)
06-04-2017, 14:15No, no competition. If I could back to the 90's where I did not an awful lot, I'd be pretty happy. I just wanted to pull up Pythagoros on his...272 replies | 7388 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 14:20
- Current Activity
- Viewing Index North Stand Chat
- Join Date
- 07:21 - Iggle Piggle mentioned The Wizard in post Ladbrokes award Leicester with 'Worst Transfer of the Week'...he MO. In answer to The Wizard point - It's actuall...
- 08:53 - Simster mentioned Iggle Piggle in post Which confederation has surprised you / underachieved?... with what you say, Iggle Piggle - although that's ha...
- 10:03 - Iggle Piggle mentioned Hiney in post obligatory Adrian Chiles & ITV coverage slagging thread...ot universal though Hiney was on twitter the o...
- 21:26 - Bozza quoted Iggle Piggle in post Being in your 40sI was also given this advice in m...
- 21:22 - dazzer6666 quoted Iggle Piggle in post Being in your 40sI was also given this advice in m...
- 21:21 - dazzer6666 quoted Iggle Piggle in post Being in your 40sIím 42. Last weekend, I went away...
- 18:22 - Herr Tubthumper quoted Iggle Piggle in post Being in your 40sI was also given this advice in m...
- 14:18 - Wrong-Direction quoted Iggle Piggle in post Being in your 40sIím 42. Last weekend, I went away...
- 10:07 - BLOCK F quoted Iggle Piggle in post Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...)He's well grown up is Jezza Like...
- 09:59 - Iggle Piggle quoted Moshe Gariani in post Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...)No thanks. If I was in a position...
- 15:21 - El Presidente quoted Iggle Piggle in post Brian Clough offering Dean Saunders a job!Poor old Tiltman. He used to come...
- 13:25 - Iggle Piggle quoted El Presidente in post Brian Clough offering Dean Saunders a job!Saunders only scored six goals tha...
- 08:53 - El Presidente quoted Iggle Piggle in post Brian Clough offering Dean Saunders a job!Whilst I'm sure that is true, I r...
- 07:20 - Iggle Piggle quoted El Presidente in post Brian Clough offering Dean Saunders a job!Decision forced on the club by Bar...
- 20:25 - Leekbrookgull quoted Iggle Piggle in post Slovakia v England - World Cup Qualifier - 5pm KOBut we do have the players to do ...
- 13:17 - Simster quoted Iggle Piggle in post Slovakia v England - World Cup Qualifier - 5pm KOBut we do have the players to do ...
- 13:14 - Iggle Piggle quoted Simster in post Slovakia v England - World Cup Qualifier - 5pm KOBut ultimately we just don't...
- 06:15 - MattBackHome quoted Iggle Piggle in post Dale Stephens Summer 2016 shenanigans (Merged Thread)I'm 41 and I worry about how clos...