Yesterday, 20:47Fair play getting a bag of sand on with Hills. Have you been gubbed by many bookies yet? Just curious if football rather than racing betting leads...146 replies | 11344 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:20Glenn was mouthing off at the ref and got a yellow for it. I was shit faced so the memory is unclear but seem to recall it being after the penalty...20 replies | 2007 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:17Just imagine how insufferable Stelling will be if Hartlepool stay up.81 replies | 11387 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:14Can just imagine the quote on Talksport ''Well Matey, I heard that Brighton can literally have an extra tier in their stadium. Fantastic. Or it...157 replies | 10348 view(s)
22-04-2017, 21:34A lot is being about the fact it was fair game because it's a lower league club. I'm sure everyone would be calling him out as a chopper if it was a...81 replies | 11387 view(s)
22-04-2017, 20:38That is brilliant.38 replies | 3942 view(s)
22-04-2017, 07:19The practice of nicking money from a dormant account which is gaining interest in Bet365s vaults is a joke and one in which Ladbrokes amongst others...1792 replies | 133556 view(s)
22-04-2017, 07:13As I understand the PP one the guy had a self imposed deposit limit presumably because he'd done his nuts previously. He opened up a new account and...1792 replies | 133556 view(s)
21-04-2017, 08:25Whilst getting gubbed by bookies is a 'one rule for them' annoyance and not disputing B365 should pay up the 54K there are a few bits of this case...1792 replies | 133556 view(s)
18-04-2017, 21:09The only good thing about this is we will get more completely barking ideas from Corbyn to have shits and giggles about. My personal favourite so...354 replies | 11523 view(s)
18-04-2017, 17:20Whoever sold Sissoku for 30 million should negotiate Brexit.18 replies | 1434 view(s)
18-04-2017, 13:55Lib Dem although I wouldn't recognise Fallon if he drank in my local. I can't vote Labour anymore. Having Dianne Abbott in the frontline is like...354 replies | 11523 view(s)
17-04-2017, 19:16https://twitter.com/GeorgeKane5/status/849379374239502337 Found it. Excellent stuff.23 replies | 1547 view(s)
17-04-2017, 19:05I wish I'd saved that video of Leeds fans singing 'You'll mess it up' at us at their place (words amended for swear filter). Fair play to Fulham....23 replies | 1547 view(s)
16-04-2017, 22:36Iggle Piggle replied to a thread Hughton can prove doubters wrong, says Dale Stephens as promotion beckons for Brighton in The Big BoardI'll be so pleased when we are mathematically promoted if only to stop the bell cheeses who shit themselves about our far superior goal difference...27 replies | 2446 view(s)
16-04-2017, 19:55I live near Coventry. The parellel between mid 90s Albion and ourselves is eerie. I hope they recover but with no assets and Wasps now owning the...96 replies | 5405 view(s)
16-04-2017, 18:11I'd given up. Primarily because my 8 year old wasn't fussed and I couldn't be arsed to explain it to him. That said, I quite enjoyed last night and I...9 replies | 375 view(s)
16-04-2017, 17:28Appreciate this isn't a popular view but I'm sure the club will be happy with how things have turned out. They've turfed out the kids having a cheap...20 replies | 1244 view(s)
14-04-2017, 21:21Free £5 bet. All over that.37 replies | 4164 view(s)
14-04-2017, 21:15Come on chaps let's get behind Huddersfield. A few weeks ago, cheering a Leeds goal was like banging your nan. Now, we're all over a Chris wood...98 replies | 9232 view(s)
11-04-2017, 20:09Very much this. 1st leg desperately unlucky with injuries. 1st half 2nd leg was arguably the best we played all season. The team didn't fall...28 replies | 3302 view(s)
07-04-2017, 14:44That's an Interesting read. Thankyou.272 replies | 7388 view(s)
07-04-2017, 10:23The National is getting harder and harder to pick the winner year on year so good luck to all. There are numerous reasons for this including the...55 replies | 1981 view(s)
07-04-2017, 10:06This new T20 competition is a huge misjudgement. The UK simply doesn't get behind new Franchise's and a country immersed in a culture of County...39 replies | 1497 view(s)
07-04-2017, 08:26To get back on topic rather than lobbing insults about, I had this discussion with a bloke who owns his own travel company last night in the boozer....272 replies | 7388 view(s)
07-04-2017, 08:03Another one with Anger management issues Spaces available on the course next week. http://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/anger.html272 replies | 7388 view(s)
07-04-2017, 07:47Lol at the 'Spacktard' teachers who throw insults about rather than explain exactly what happens when the kids are on holiday.272 replies | 7388 view(s)
06-04-2017, 14:39Given how angry you get with people questioning your maths on the Internet, I genuinely hope you are nowhere near my kids for teaching purposes.272 replies | 7388 view(s)
06-04-2017, 14:23I run training courses in anger management for Teachers with chips on their shoulder. Business is through the roof.272 replies | 7388 view(s)
06-04-2017, 14:15No, no competition. If I could back to the 90's where I did not an awful lot, I'd be pretty happy. I just wanted to pull up Pythagoros on his...272 replies | 7388 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 14:20
- Current Activity
- Viewing Index North Stand Chat
- Join Date
- 13:07 - Iggle Piggle mentioned Bozza in post Slightly different new Star Wars trailer from Japan...n Twitter posted by Bozza that went into the w...
- 14:01 - Simster mentioned Iggle Piggle in post Bet 365...tthew ArfurW8 Iggle Piggle knocky1 Kazeng...
- 13:16 - sheebo mentioned Iggle Piggle in post Bet 365...zza matthew ArfurW8 Iggle Piggle knocky1 Kazenga <3 N...
- 10:31 - Iggle Piggle mentioned Simster in post RWC how close they came...the wife had it on. Simster seems to be the expe...
- 07:58 - Simster mentioned Iggle Piggle in post The official not really bothered about the Rugby World Cup Thread...owever, but I think Iggle Piggle nails it - you can f...
- 20:46 - Iggle Piggle quoted Dale Jasper in post Booing Akpom...t was more a dig at Dale Jasper. Slowest player I've...
- 20:41 - Dale Jasper quoted Iggle Piggle in post Booing AkpomIf anyone on this board sticks up...
- 20:29 - Iggle Piggle quoted Dale Jasper in post Booing Akpom...e with the username Dale Jasper would be it. Dale...
- 19:57 - GT49er quoted Iggle Piggle in post Booing Akpom'He was totally shithouse but you...
- 13:23 - The Clamp quoted Iggle Piggle in post Ricky Gervais 'Dead Babies' JokeNear the knuckle jokes are always...
- 13:18 - Iggle Piggle quoted The Clamp in post Ricky Gervais 'Dead Babies' JokeNot sure. I think he said some...
- 13:07 - The Clamp quoted Iggle Piggle in post Ricky Gervais 'Dead Babies' JokeMonday : Stayed in Tuesday : Stay...
- 13:01 - Iggle Piggle quoted The Clamp in post Ricky Gervais 'Dead Babies' JokeHe has joked about Anne Frank,...
- 21:35 - Hammer15 quoted Iggle Piggle in post Lewis Dunk - Russia 2018?Rickie Lambert 2014 Theo Walcott ...
- 20:44 - Mackenzie quoted Iggle Piggle in post Lewis Dunk - Russia 2018?Yep, long way to go and assuming ...
- 20:29 - Iggle Piggle quoted Is it PotG? in post Lewis Dunk - Russia 2018?Chris Wood, yes that's CHRIS WOO...
- 18:28 - Iggle Piggle quoted Is it PotG? in post Games on your phone83303 Do I get to call people...
- 12:13 - WATFORD zero quoted Iggle Piggle in post Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you?Neighbours. About 12 of them. Som...
- 11:45 - Iggle Piggle quoted Wrong-Direction in post Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you?You're in a watts app group with you...
- 09:56 - Wrong-Direction quoted Iggle Piggle in post Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you?My next door neighbour has set up...