Yesterday, 07:20I might have talked myself out of this. In a 25 man squad that's probably 5 strikers. Murray is a given as is Baldock. We will need a Chuba...54 replies | 3304 view(s)
28-04-2017, 23:21I'd be amazed if Hemed is part of the 25 man squad next year.54 replies | 3304 view(s)
28-04-2017, 21:02Fury is 28 Joshua is 27 No real point to this post but Tyson has had a hard life in comparison since Joshua has done a bit of bird.43 replies | 2071 view(s)
28-04-2017, 20:38Not often I'll part with £20 for a boxing match up (no chance for instance on Tony Bell end vs David one leg) but in this instance I will. One up...43 replies | 2071 view(s)
28-04-2017, 19:37Iggle Piggle replied to a thread Fifa corruption: Top official admits bribery charges in The Big BoardTip of the iceberg. I'm sure there is more to come.14 replies | 385 view(s)
28-04-2017, 18:12Against the grain but I gave up with it. Paragraph after paragraph about the lack of Black managers and little to no mention about the Albion. CH...42 replies | 3183 view(s)
26-04-2017, 19:28There is no finer sight in NH racing than Ruby cruising up 1 out like a Mike Hunt and finding nothing and getting beat. When your NOT on that is.9 replies | 600 view(s)
26-04-2017, 19:09That's 2 Ruby should have won on. No idea what he was thinking.9 replies | 600 view(s)
25-04-2017, 19:27Due to start at 10.00 albeit can all change on the night. I researched the other day on the basis the wife is out and I wanted to make sure the kids...18 replies | 654 view(s)
24-04-2017, 20:47Fair play getting a bag of sand on with Hills. Have you been gubbed by many bookies yet? Just curious if football rather than racing betting leads...146 replies | 11605 view(s)
24-04-2017, 19:20Glenn was mouthing off at the ref and got a yellow for it. I was shit faced so the memory is unclear but seem to recall it being after the penalty...21 replies | 2299 view(s)
24-04-2017, 10:17Just imagine how insufferable Stelling will be if Hartlepool stay up.81 replies | 11577 view(s)
24-04-2017, 10:14Can just imagine the quote on Talksport ''Well Matey, I heard that Brighton can literally have an extra tier in their stadium. Fantastic. Or it...157 replies | 10714 view(s)
22-04-2017, 21:34A lot is being about the fact it was fair game because it's a lower league club. I'm sure everyone would be calling him out as a chopper if it was a...81 replies | 11577 view(s)
22-04-2017, 20:38That is brilliant.38 replies | 4017 view(s)
22-04-2017, 07:19The practice of nicking money from a dormant account which is gaining interest in Bet365s vaults is a joke and one in which Ladbrokes amongst others...1792 replies | 134493 view(s)
22-04-2017, 07:13As I understand the PP one the guy had a self imposed deposit limit presumably because he'd done his nuts previously. He opened up a new account and...1792 replies | 134493 view(s)
21-04-2017, 08:25Whilst getting gubbed by bookies is a 'one rule for them' annoyance and not disputing B365 should pay up the 54K there are a few bits of this case...1792 replies | 134493 view(s)
18-04-2017, 21:09The only good thing about this is we will get more completely barking ideas from Corbyn to have shits and giggles about. My personal favourite so...639 replies | 18048 view(s)
18-04-2017, 17:20Whoever sold Sissoku for 30 million should negotiate Brexit.18 replies | 1463 view(s)
18-04-2017, 13:55Lib Dem although I wouldn't recognise Fallon if he drank in my local. I can't vote Labour anymore. Having Dianne Abbott in the frontline is like...639 replies | 18048 view(s)
17-04-2017, 19:16https://twitter.com/GeorgeKane5/status/849379374239502337 Found it. Excellent stuff.23 replies | 1571 view(s)
17-04-2017, 19:05I wish I'd saved that video of Leeds fans singing 'You'll mess it up' at us at their place (words amended for swear filter). Fair play to Fulham....23 replies | 1571 view(s)
16-04-2017, 22:36Iggle Piggle replied to a thread Hughton can prove doubters wrong, says Dale Stephens as promotion beckons for Brighton in The Big BoardI'll be so pleased when we are mathematically promoted if only to stop the bell cheeses who shit themselves about our far superior goal difference...27 replies | 2490 view(s)
16-04-2017, 19:55I live near Coventry. The parellel between mid 90s Albion and ourselves is eerie. I hope they recover but with no assets and Wasps now owning the...96 replies | 5533 view(s)
16-04-2017, 18:11I'd given up. Primarily because my 8 year old wasn't fussed and I couldn't be arsed to explain it to him. That said, I quite enjoyed last night and I...9 replies | 396 view(s)
16-04-2017, 17:28Appreciate this isn't a popular view but I'm sure the club will be happy with how things have turned out. They've turfed out the kids having a cheap...20 replies | 1256 view(s)
14-04-2017, 21:21Free £5 bet. All over that.37 replies | 4233 view(s)
14-04-2017, 21:15Come on chaps let's get behind Huddersfield. A few weeks ago, cheering a Leeds goal was like banging your nan. Now, we're all over a Chris wood...98 replies | 9427 view(s)
11-04-2017, 20:09Very much this. 1st leg desperately unlucky with injuries. 1st half 2nd leg was arguably the best we played all season. The team didn't fall...28 replies | 3356 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 23:54
- Join Date
- 18:36 - Iggle Piggle mentioned Mtoto in post Losing badly even though you don't feel like a gambler...for some lecce. Mtoto has done a great job...
- 08:43 - Iggle Piggle mentioned Springal in post BHAFC Fans given banning order.......................body that was there Springal on this thread inclu...
- 17:12 - Iggle Piggle mentioned Turkey in post More rank closing by the Germans and Austrians at the Austrian Grand Prix...sport. I get where Turkey is coming from. The ...
- 09:18 - Not Andy Naylor quoted Iggle Piggle in post CH interview in the GuardianAgainst the grain but I gave up w...
- 07:53 - Green Cross Code Man quoted Iggle Piggle in post Adding quality for next season - your thoughtsI might have talked myself out of...
- 07:20 - Iggle Piggle quoted Green Cross Code Man in post Adding quality for next season - your thoughtsI'd be amazed if he wasn't. I might ha...
- 05:18 - Green Cross Code Man quoted Iggle Piggle in post Adding quality for next season - your thoughtsI'd be amazed if Hemed is part of...
- 20:47 - Iggle Piggle quoted Bozza in post Profit squad ... the post match interviewSo £12.50 profit simply fo...
- 19:47 - spence quoted Iggle Piggle in post When, and why, was Glenn Murray booked on Friday?Glenn was mouthing off at the ref...
- 19:46 - AZ Gull quoted Iggle Piggle in post When, and why, was Glenn Murray booked on Friday?Knockeart absolutely lost it afte...
- 20:38 - Iggle Piggle quoted Stat Brother in post It's all panning out brilliantly, I'm so happyApropo of nothing this twitter th...
- 07:19 - Iggle Piggle quoted Billy Seagull in post Bet 365It's not looking any better for th...
- 07:13 - Iggle Piggle quoted CHAPPERS in post Bet 365There's also currently a case...
- 10:12 - Mtoto quoted Iggle Piggle in post Bet 365Whilst getting gubbed by bookies ...
- 08:42 - Billy Seagull quoted Iggle Piggle in post Bet 365Whilst getting gubbed by bookies ...
- 08:41 - Simster quoted Iggle Piggle in post Bet 365Whilst getting gubbed by bookies ...
- 08:34 - CHAPPERS quoted Iggle Piggle in post Bet 365Whilst getting gubbed by bookies ...
- 08:25 - Iggle Piggle quoted Billy Seagull in post Bet 365When the fun stops... https://www....
- 22:42 - dangull quoted Iggle Piggle in post Hughton can prove doubters wrong, says Dale Stephens as promotion beckons for BrightonI'll be so pleased when we are ma...