20-03-2017, 21:59I gave up ages ago with Top Gear. It just became the television equivalent of May and Hammond jacking Clarkson off and had served it's time - I'm...59 replies | 3997 view(s)
20-03-2017, 12:59Has no-one done the 'I had to swerve to hit it' gag yet? NSC not the same anymore.70 replies | 2851 view(s)
14-03-2017, 07:07Is that their 4th manager of the season (accepting that Powell was temporary)? In terms of their recent managers Clement, Mclaren, Pearson and...44 replies | 3002 view(s)
14-03-2017, 06:34https://youtu.be/nxquMOo8wAE9 replies | 600 view(s)
09-03-2017, 21:59Iggle Piggle replied to a thread High court orders Sky, TalkTalk, BT, and Virgin to block illegal football streams in The Big BoardThey block it already. ''Stream not available' or equivalent.62 replies | 4988 view(s)
08-03-2017, 18:25It won't be though. I'd imagine anyone could get tickets for Hull, Burnley, Middlesbrough, Swansea, Stoke or Sunderland. Maybe Liverpool given the...568 replies | 31439 view(s)
08-03-2017, 05:14So, what happens with Children's tickets then? Are we expected to take thier birth certificates out? For away games, if there are say 8 of you...568 replies | 31439 view(s)
06-03-2017, 11:57I'm glad I didn't cough 16 quid to watch a bloke on one leg fight a bloke with a broken hand. It's like Aldershot V Mansfield being on PPV. I'd be...86 replies | 5463 view(s)
04-03-2017, 19:50I've been to Forest loads. That low roof at the back makes it feel proper loud when you are in it so I get why people at the back are having a go. ...217 replies | 17671 view(s)
04-03-2017, 19:32I was sat down the front and we did comment that the atmosphere was a bit flat. A combination of crap on the pitch and acoustics not helping I guess....217 replies | 17671 view(s)
03-03-2017, 16:38He's a tout coz he has a low post count. Facking Hell. I'm off to boil my head in a pot of acid.52 replies | 2532 view(s)
03-03-2017, 08:22I'll have it. I'll DM you shortly.5 replies | 292 view(s)
03-03-2017, 07:20I used to regularly commute from Coventry to London. The quickest train was 57 minutes (and then it took me forever at rush hour to get from Euston...76 replies | 3574 view(s)
28-02-2017, 19:26Do you like fruit pet? Well, suck me cock its a peach. What. A. Man39 replies | 2793 view(s)
26-02-2017, 11:42Christ, some of you lot are a miserable bunch. If you had free entry into a strippers I'm sure you'd be complaining that the tits would be too small...70 replies | 7278 view(s)
24-02-2017, 15:45Well, no not really. Leicester's yearly match day Income is in the £11M region. Their predicted share of TV money exceeds £110M (I stand to be...50 replies | 3045 view(s)
23-02-2017, 23:22It's got worse since the introduction of the transfer window. You can't get rid of your players but the manager is fair game - and the players know...236 replies | 13550 view(s)
23-02-2017, 22:57In a roundabout way, This is kind of my point. Leicester is, give or take, the longest job CR has had since that beacon of managerial stability,...236 replies | 13550 view(s)
23-02-2017, 22:05There's been reports in the press that the players have had enough of Claudio and had a moan to the chairman. It's exactly like Jose in my mind....236 replies | 13550 view(s)
23-02-2017, 21:42I'm not a fan of Leicester sacking Raneiri but some of the reaction is laughable. Jose got sacked around this time last year - after winning the...236 replies | 13550 view(s)
23-02-2017, 12:01Do you get as angry when someone does 71 mph on the motorway? QUOTE] Very much this. With regards to betting, here is a list of things which are...67 replies | 4189 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Iggle Piggle
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 14:20
- Join Date
- 18:36 - Iggle Piggle mentioned Mtoto in post Losing badly even though you don't feel like a gambler...for some lecce. Mtoto has done a great job...
- 08:43 - Iggle Piggle mentioned Springal in post BHAFC Fans given banning order.......................body that was there Springal on this thread inclu...
- 17:12 - Iggle Piggle mentioned Turkey in post More rank closing by the Germans and Austrians at the Austrian Grand Prix...sport. I get where Turkey is coming from. The ...
- 23:22 - Iggle Piggle quoted Easy 10 in post Ranieri SackedIts a fair point, and I admi...
- 23:07 - Easy 10 quoted Iggle Piggle in post Ranieri SackedIn a roundabout way, This is kind...
- 22:57 - Iggle Piggle quoted Easy 10 in post Ranieri SackedDi Matteo was never anything...
- 22:32 - Hugo Rune quoted Iggle Piggle in post Ranieri SackedIf Raneiri wasn't a likeable old ...
- 22:05 - Iggle Piggle quoted Jim in the West in post Ranieri SackedThere's a big difference between Lei...
- 21:55 - Jim in the West quoted Iggle Piggle in post Ranieri SackedI'm not a fan of Leicester sackin...
- 12:01 - Iggle Piggle quoted GT49er in post Piegate[QUOTE=GT49er;7814877]Do you get a...