26-02-2017, 11:42Christ, some of you lot are a miserable bunch. If you had free entry into a strippers I'm sure you'd be complaining that the tits would be too small...67 replies | 5720 view(s)
24-02-2017, 15:45Well, no not really. Leicester's yearly match day Income is in the £11M region. Their predicted share of TV money exceeds £110M (I stand to be...50 replies | 2651 view(s)
23-02-2017, 23:22It's got worse since the introduction of the transfer window. You can't get rid of your players but the manager is fair game - and the players know...235 replies | 12130 view(s)
23-02-2017, 22:57In a roundabout way, This is kind of my point. Leicester is, give or take, the longest job CR has had since that beacon of managerial stability,...235 replies | 12130 view(s)
23-02-2017, 22:05There's been reports in the press that the players have had enough of Claudio and had a moan to the chairman. It's exactly like Jose in my mind....235 replies | 12130 view(s)
23-02-2017, 21:42I'm not a fan of Leicester sacking Raneiri but some of the reaction is laughable. Jose got sacked around this time last year - after winning the...235 replies | 12130 view(s)
23-02-2017, 12:01Do you get as angry when someone does 71 mph on the motorway? QUOTE] Very much this. With regards to betting, here is a list of things which are...67 replies | 3709 view(s)
20-02-2017, 21:03It's conjecture but I think Jesus would have hated Hapoel Tel Aviv rather than Palace. I'd like to add that whilst the Amex is not the liveliest...218 replies | 9446 view(s)
17-02-2017, 15:51Wenger has settled on a top 4 finish and last 16 as success. This is in no doubt driven by the owners who have maximised the revenue but have someone...29 replies | 1713 view(s)
17-02-2017, 10:24Same here. Spunked 50 Eevee candy on a lucky egg and now 2 more evolutions rock up. Don't even start me off on Oddish. Haven't even secured a...450 replies | 31989 view(s)
17-02-2017, 10:1592 - 92 with a few hours left. It's about time that the 2nd accounts came out. Wheres NSC Blogs215 replies | 6085 view(s)
17-02-2017, 10:09Oh brilliant we can evolve Chansey. That's the Pokémon which, despite there being an event supposedly where there are more of them around, there was...450 replies | 31989 view(s)
15-02-2017, 20:13Done Bayern minus 2 on the basis Arsenal are shithouse bottle jobs. Up the Bayern.1702 replies | 123983 view(s)
13-02-2017, 21:02You don't even need half that unless you download large files and stream stuff at the same time. 100mb bandwidth will suffice for most small to...8 replies | 452 view(s)
08-02-2017, 19:55For anyone still playing. Valentines event just started. It lasts for a week. Double Candy, Buddy distances halved and loads of pink Pokemon...450 replies | 31989 view(s)
03-02-2017, 22:04Iggle Piggle replied to a thread New England Patriots v Atlanta Falcons ****Official Super Bowl Thread*** in The Big BoardWhy we should all be Packers fans https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/math-made-me-a-packers-fan-and-its-going-great/102 replies | 3040 view(s)
30-01-2017, 16:01Iggle Piggle replied to a thread Chuba Akpom signs on loan until the end of the season in The Big BoardNot an Argie. Some of our board are too young to remember the Falklands.456 replies | 48530 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Iggle Piggle
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 23:09
- Join Date
- 18:36 - Iggle Piggle mentioned Mtoto in post Losing badly even though you don't feel like a gambler...for some lecce. Mtoto has done a great job...
- 08:43 - Iggle Piggle mentioned Springal in post BHAFC Fans given banning order.......................body that was there Springal on this thread inclu...
- 17:12 - Iggle Piggle mentioned Turkey in post More rank closing by the Germans and Austrians at the Austrian Grand Prix...sport. I get where Turkey is coming from. The ...
- 23:22 - Iggle Piggle quoted Easy 10 in post Ranieri SackedIts a fair point, and I admi...
- 23:07 - Easy 10 quoted Iggle Piggle in post Ranieri SackedIn a roundabout way, This is kind...
- 22:57 - Iggle Piggle quoted Easy 10 in post Ranieri SackedDi Matteo was never anything...
- 22:32 - Hugo Rune quoted Iggle Piggle in post Ranieri SackedIf Raneiri wasn't a likeable old ...
- 22:05 - Iggle Piggle quoted Jim in the West in post Ranieri SackedThere's a big difference between Lei...
- 21:55 - Jim in the West quoted Iggle Piggle in post Ranieri SackedI'm not a fan of Leicester sackin...
- 12:01 - Iggle Piggle quoted GT49er in post Piegate[QUOTE=GT49er;7814877]Do you get a...
- 10:24 - Iggle Piggle quoted Bozza in post Pokemon GoOnix was quite a late one ...
- 10:19 - NSC Blog quoted Iggle Piggle in post WHC X* Semi Final 2 - Jaguar Vs Honey Badger92 - 92 with a few hours left. I...
- 10:15 - Bozza quoted Iggle Piggle in post Pokemon GoOh brilliant we can evolve Chanse...
- 10:09 - Iggle Piggle quoted twiggles in post Pokemon GoGolbat -> Crobat Chansey -> B...
- 22:04 - Iggle Piggle quoted Guinness Boy in post New England Patriots v Atlanta Falcons ****Official Super Bowl Thread***Four words "Thank Christ no Packe...
- 16:01 - Iggle Piggle quoted Postman Pat in post Chuba Akpom signs on loan until the end of the seasonTax dodger Not an Argie. Some...