Yesterday, 21:39Euro 2004 CBS Campbell Terry Carragher Ferdinand All at thier prime. Shows how backwards we've gone in that department.28 replies | 1045 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:27Rickie Lambert 2014 Theo Walcott 2006 Tom Huddlestone 2010 3 players who made England tournament squads, who, should never have got anywhere...28 replies | 1045 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:29Yep, long way to go and assuming Lewis is playing PL we will find out how good he really is. He might be made to look a mug. That said, Excluding...28 replies | 1045 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:01Lewis Dunk? Possible England CB? Let's face it, with or without us he is Premier league next year. Anyway, Skybet have priced up Russia 2018 squad. ...28 replies | 1045 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:28Do I get to call people RACISTS or REMOANERS? Otherwise I'm not interested.21 replies | 742 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:24So I'm bored of winning the league at Dream league soccer. Bored of online tank battles (World of tank did keep me addicted for a while mind) ...21 replies | 742 view(s)
26-03-2017, 12:34Iggle Piggle replied to a thread NSC Greyhound syndicate - Your nominations please for or new dog's name in The Big BoardAlbion Tiltman98 replies | 2463 view(s)
25-03-2017, 11:45Iggle Piggle replied to a thread Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you? in The Big BoardNeighbours. About 12 of them. Some of the convesations are beyond belief.113 replies | 4808 view(s)
25-03-2017, 07:48Iggle Piggle replied to a thread Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you? in The Big BoardMy next door neighbour has set up the world's dullest whatsapp group known to man. Pictures of guttering, moans about school parking and warnings...113 replies | 4808 view(s)
20-03-2017, 21:59I gave up ages ago with Top Gear. It just became the television equivalent of May and Hammond jacking Clarkson off and had served it's time - I'm...59 replies | 4131 view(s)
20-03-2017, 12:59Has no-one done the 'I had to swerve to hit it' gag yet? NSC not the same anymore.70 replies | 3012 view(s)
14-03-2017, 07:07Is that their 4th manager of the season (accepting that Powell was temporary)? In terms of their recent managers Clement, Mclaren, Pearson and...44 replies | 3143 view(s)
14-03-2017, 06:34https://youtu.be/nxquMOo8wAE9 replies | 654 view(s)
09-03-2017, 21:59Iggle Piggle replied to a thread High court orders Sky, TalkTalk, BT, and Virgin to block illegal football streams in The Big BoardThey block it already. ''Stream not available' or equivalent.62 replies | 5063 view(s)
08-03-2017, 18:25It won't be though. I'd imagine anyone could get tickets for Hull, Burnley, Middlesbrough, Swansea, Stoke or Sunderland. Maybe Liverpool given the...568 replies | 32394 view(s)
08-03-2017, 05:14So, what happens with Children's tickets then? Are we expected to take thier birth certificates out? For away games, if there are say 8 of you...568 replies | 32394 view(s)
06-03-2017, 11:57I'm glad I didn't cough 16 quid to watch a bloke on one leg fight a bloke with a broken hand. It's like Aldershot V Mansfield being on PPV. I'd be...86 replies | 5585 view(s)
04-03-2017, 19:50I've been to Forest loads. That low roof at the back makes it feel proper loud when you are in it so I get why people at the back are having a go. ...217 replies | 17864 view(s)
04-03-2017, 19:32I was sat down the front and we did comment that the atmosphere was a bit flat. A combination of crap on the pitch and acoustics not helping I guess....217 replies | 17864 view(s)
03-03-2017, 16:38He's a tout coz he has a low post count. Facking Hell. I'm off to boil my head in a pot of acid.52 replies | 2631 view(s)
03-03-2017, 08:22I'll have it. I'll DM you shortly.5 replies | 312 view(s)
03-03-2017, 07:20I used to regularly commute from Coventry to London. The quickest train was 57 minutes (and then it took me forever at rush hour to get from Euston...76 replies | 3701 view(s)
28-02-2017, 19:26Do you like fruit pet? Well, suck me cock its a peach. What. A. Man39 replies | 2825 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Iggle Piggle
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 10:14
- Current Activity
- Viewing Index North Stand Chat
- Join Date
- 18:36 - Iggle Piggle mentioned Mtoto in post Losing badly even though you don't feel like a gambler...for some lecce. Mtoto has done a great job...
- 08:43 - Iggle Piggle mentioned Springal in post BHAFC Fans given banning order.......................body that was there Springal on this thread inclu...
- 17:12 - Iggle Piggle mentioned Turkey in post More rank closing by the Germans and Austrians at the Austrian Grand Prix...sport. I get where Turkey is coming from. The ...
- 21:35 - Hammer15 quoted Iggle Piggle in post Lewis Dunk - Russia 2018?Rickie Lambert 2014 Theo Walcott ...
- 20:44 - Mackenzie quoted Iggle Piggle in post Lewis Dunk - Russia 2018?Yep, long way to go and assuming ...
- 20:29 - Iggle Piggle quoted Is it PotG? in post Lewis Dunk - Russia 2018?Chris Wood, yes that's CHRIS WOO...
- 18:28 - Iggle Piggle quoted Is it PotG? in post Games on your phone83303 Do I get to call people...
- 12:13 - WATFORD zero quoted Iggle Piggle in post Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you?Neighbours. About 12 of them. Som...
- 11:45 - Iggle Piggle quoted Wrong-Direction in post Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you?You're in a watts app group with you...
- 09:56 - Wrong-Direction quoted Iggle Piggle in post Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you?My next door neighbour has set up...