Yesterday, 21:34A lot is being about the fact it was fair game because it's a lower league club. I'm sure everyone would be calling him out as a chopper if it was a...70 replies | 8476 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:38That is brilliant.29 replies | 2710 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:19The practice of nicking money from a dormant account which is gaining interest in Bet365s vaults is a joke and one in which Ladbrokes amongst others...1792 replies | 133344 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:13As I understand the PP one the guy had a self imposed deposit limit presumably because he'd done his nuts previously. He opened up a new account and...1792 replies | 133344 view(s)
21-04-2017, 08:25Whilst getting gubbed by bookies is a 'one rule for them' annoyance and not disputing B365 should pay up the 54K there are a few bits of this case...1792 replies | 133344 view(s)
18-04-2017, 21:09The only good thing about this is we will get more completely barking ideas from Corbyn to have shits and giggles about. My personal favourite so...292 replies | 9650 view(s)
18-04-2017, 17:20Whoever sold Sissoku for 30 million should negotiate Brexit.18 replies | 1427 view(s)
18-04-2017, 13:55Lib Dem although I wouldn't recognise Fallon if he drank in my local. I can't vote Labour anymore. Having Dianne Abbott in the frontline is like...292 replies | 9650 view(s)
17-04-2017, 19:16https://twitter.com/GeorgeKane5/status/849379374239502337 Found it. Excellent stuff.23 replies | 1539 view(s)
17-04-2017, 19:05I wish I'd saved that video of Leeds fans singing 'You'll mess it up' at us at their place (words amended for swear filter). Fair play to Fulham....23 replies | 1539 view(s)
16-04-2017, 22:36Iggle Piggle replied to a thread Hughton can prove doubters wrong, says Dale Stephens as promotion beckons for Brighton in The Big BoardI'll be so pleased when we are mathematically promoted if only to stop the bell cheeses who shit themselves about our far superior goal difference...27 replies | 2417 view(s)
16-04-2017, 19:55I live near Coventry. The parellel between mid 90s Albion and ourselves is eerie. I hope they recover but with no assets and Wasps now owning the...96 replies | 5329 view(s)
16-04-2017, 18:11I'd given up. Primarily because my 8 year old wasn't fussed and I couldn't be arsed to explain it to him. That said, I quite enjoyed last night and I...9 replies | 369 view(s)
16-04-2017, 17:28Appreciate this isn't a popular view but I'm sure the club will be happy with how things have turned out. They've turfed out the kids having a cheap...20 replies | 1234 view(s)
14-04-2017, 21:21Free £5 bet. All over that.37 replies | 4148 view(s)
14-04-2017, 21:15Come on chaps let's get behind Huddersfield. A few weeks ago, cheering a Leeds goal was like banging your nan. Now, we're all over a Chris wood...85 replies | 8541 view(s)
11-04-2017, 20:09Very much this. 1st leg desperately unlucky with injuries. 1st half 2nd leg was arguably the best we played all season. The team didn't fall...28 replies | 3280 view(s)
07-04-2017, 14:44That's an Interesting read. Thankyou.272 replies | 7318 view(s)
07-04-2017, 10:23The National is getting harder and harder to pick the winner year on year so good luck to all. There are numerous reasons for this including the...55 replies | 1957 view(s)
07-04-2017, 10:06This new T20 competition is a huge misjudgement. The UK simply doesn't get behind new Franchise's and a country immersed in a culture of County...39 replies | 1489 view(s)
07-04-2017, 08:26To get back on topic rather than lobbing insults about, I had this discussion with a bloke who owns his own travel company last night in the boozer....272 replies | 7318 view(s)
07-04-2017, 08:03Another one with Anger management issues Spaces available on the course next week. http://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/anger.html272 replies | 7318 view(s)
07-04-2017, 07:47Lol at the 'Spacktard' teachers who throw insults about rather than explain exactly what happens when the kids are on holiday.272 replies | 7318 view(s)
06-04-2017, 14:39Given how angry you get with people questioning your maths on the Internet, I genuinely hope you are nowhere near my kids for teaching purposes.272 replies | 7318 view(s)
06-04-2017, 14:23I run training courses in anger management for Teachers with chips on their shoulder. Business is through the roof.272 replies | 7318 view(s)
06-04-2017, 14:15No, no competition. If I could back to the 90's where I did not an awful lot, I'd be pretty happy. I just wanted to pull up Pythagoros on his...272 replies | 7318 view(s)
06-04-2017, 14:11Ah Ok. You are marking books on Xmas day. My mistake. I take it you teach English then? (or ****ing English in your case?)272 replies | 7318 view(s)
06-04-2017, 13:23No wonder kids are useless at Maths if this is the kind of stats we are teaching them. 6 weeks in the summer (30 working days), 2 weeks at Easter (8...272 replies | 7318 view(s)
05-04-2017, 18:23I'm surprised Bristol City is coming out on top. Surely we will be more than 6 points in front of the chasing pack by then? We're 10 in front...49 replies | 2538 view(s)
03-04-2017, 17:45Birmingham away albeit the last 20 minutes. Forget the first 70. Sheffield Wednesday home was superb. I remember how gutted I was when Murray got...128 replies | 7440 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 12:59
- Join Date
- 18:36 - Iggle Piggle mentioned Mtoto in post Losing badly even though you don't feel like a gambler...for some lecce. Mtoto has done a great job...
- 08:43 - Iggle Piggle mentioned Springal in post BHAFC Fans given banning order.......................body that was there Springal on this thread inclu...
- 17:12 - Iggle Piggle mentioned Turkey in post More rank closing by the Germans and Austrians at the Austrian Grand Prix...sport. I get where Turkey is coming from. The ...
- 20:38 - Iggle Piggle quoted Stat Brother in post It's all panning out brilliantly, I'm so happyApropo of nothing this twitter th...
- 07:19 - Iggle Piggle quoted Billy Seagull in post Bet 365It's not looking any better for th...
- 07:13 - Iggle Piggle quoted CHAPPERS in post Bet 365There's also currently a case...
- 10:12 - Mtoto quoted Iggle Piggle in post Bet 365Whilst getting gubbed by bookies ...
- 08:42 - Billy Seagull quoted Iggle Piggle in post Bet 365Whilst getting gubbed by bookies ...
- 08:41 - Simster quoted Iggle Piggle in post Bet 365Whilst getting gubbed by bookies ...
- 08:34 - CHAPPERS quoted Iggle Piggle in post Bet 365Whilst getting gubbed by bookies ...
- 08:25 - Iggle Piggle quoted Billy Seagull in post Bet 365When the fun stops... https://www....
- 22:42 - dangull quoted Iggle Piggle in post Hughton can prove doubters wrong, says Dale Stephens as promotion beckons for BrightonI'll be so pleased when we are ma...
- 18:11 - Iggle Piggle quoted Simster in post Doctor Who (May Contain A Spoiler)I've given up. I presume th...
- 17:28 - Iggle Piggle quoted Stat Brother in post 7 Star sport bar at the AmexOh I'd all but forgotten about th...
- 14:44 - Iggle Piggle quoted sussex_guy2k2 in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme Courthttps://www.teachers.org.uk/files/...
- 10:19 - Gwylan quoted Iggle Piggle in post Losing enthusiasm for cricketThis new T20 competition is a hug...
- 08:26 - Iggle Piggle quoted Justice in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme CourtIm no expert although I woul...
- 08:03 - Iggle Piggle quoted Mental Lental in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme CourtWilko told you in his very first r...
- 08:00 - Mental Lental quoted Iggle Piggle in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme CourtLol at the 'Spacktard' teachers w...
- 07:47 - Iggle Piggle quoted Mental Lental in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme CourtLol at all the spacktards on this ...