Yesterday, 12:34Iggle Piggle replied to a thread NSC Greyhound syndicate - Your nominations please for or new dog's name in The Big BoardAlbion Tiltman81 replies | 1787 view(s)
25-03-2017, 11:45Iggle Piggle replied to a thread Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you? in The Big BoardNeighbours. About 12 of them. Some of the convesations are beyond belief.113 replies | 4616 view(s)
25-03-2017, 07:48Iggle Piggle replied to a thread Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you? in The Big BoardMy next door neighbour has set up the world's dullest whatsapp group known to man. Pictures of guttering, moans about school parking and warnings...113 replies | 4616 view(s)
20-03-2017, 21:59I gave up ages ago with Top Gear. It just became the television equivalent of May and Hammond jacking Clarkson off and had served it's time - I'm...59 replies | 4068 view(s)
20-03-2017, 12:59Has no-one done the 'I had to swerve to hit it' gag yet? NSC not the same anymore.70 replies | 2932 view(s)
14-03-2017, 07:07Is that their 4th manager of the season (accepting that Powell was temporary)? In terms of their recent managers Clement, Mclaren, Pearson and...44 replies | 3061 view(s)
14-03-2017, 06:34https://youtu.be/nxquMOo8wAE9 replies | 622 view(s)
09-03-2017, 21:59Iggle Piggle replied to a thread High court orders Sky, TalkTalk, BT, and Virgin to block illegal football streams in The Big BoardThey block it already. ''Stream not available' or equivalent.62 replies | 5034 view(s)
08-03-2017, 18:25It won't be though. I'd imagine anyone could get tickets for Hull, Burnley, Middlesbrough, Swansea, Stoke or Sunderland. Maybe Liverpool given the...568 replies | 31984 view(s)
08-03-2017, 05:14So, what happens with Children's tickets then? Are we expected to take thier birth certificates out? For away games, if there are say 8 of you...568 replies | 31984 view(s)
06-03-2017, 11:57I'm glad I didn't cough 16 quid to watch a bloke on one leg fight a bloke with a broken hand. It's like Aldershot V Mansfield being on PPV. I'd be...86 replies | 5521 view(s)
04-03-2017, 19:50I've been to Forest loads. That low roof at the back makes it feel proper loud when you are in it so I get why people at the back are having a go. ...217 replies | 17776 view(s)
04-03-2017, 19:32I was sat down the front and we did comment that the atmosphere was a bit flat. A combination of crap on the pitch and acoustics not helping I guess....217 replies | 17776 view(s)
03-03-2017, 16:38He's a tout coz he has a low post count. Facking Hell. I'm off to boil my head in a pot of acid.52 replies | 2583 view(s)
03-03-2017, 08:22I'll have it. I'll DM you shortly.5 replies | 305 view(s)
03-03-2017, 07:20I used to regularly commute from Coventry to London. The quickest train was 57 minutes (and then it took me forever at rush hour to get from Euston...76 replies | 3621 view(s)
28-02-2017, 19:26Do you like fruit pet? Well, suck me cock its a peach. What. A. Man39 replies | 2806 view(s)
26-02-2017, 11:42Christ, some of you lot are a miserable bunch. If you had free entry into a strippers I'm sure you'd be complaining that the tits would be too small...70 replies | 7317 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Iggle Piggle
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 12:14
- Current Activity
- Viewing Index North Stand Chat
- Join Date
- 18:36 - Iggle Piggle mentioned Mtoto in post Losing badly even though you don't feel like a gambler...for some lecce. Mtoto has done a great job...
- 08:43 - Iggle Piggle mentioned Springal in post BHAFC Fans given banning order.......................body that was there Springal on this thread inclu...
- 17:12 - Iggle Piggle mentioned Turkey in post More rank closing by the Germans and Austrians at the Austrian Grand Prix...sport. I get where Turkey is coming from. The ...
- 12:13 - WATFORD zero quoted Iggle Piggle in post Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you?Neighbours. About 12 of them. Som...
- 11:45 - Iggle Piggle quoted Wrong-Direction in post Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you?You're in a watts app group with you...
- 09:56 - Wrong-Direction quoted Iggle Piggle in post Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you?My next door neighbour has set up...
- 23:22 - Iggle Piggle quoted Easy 10 in post Ranieri SackedIts a fair point, and I admi...
- 23:07 - Easy 10 quoted Iggle Piggle in post Ranieri SackedIn a roundabout way, This is kind...
- 22:57 - Iggle Piggle quoted Easy 10 in post Ranieri SackedDi Matteo was never anything...
- 22:32 - Hugo Rune quoted Iggle Piggle in post Ranieri SackedIf Raneiri wasn't a likeable old ...
- 22:05 - Iggle Piggle quoted Jim in the West in post Ranieri SackedThere's a big difference between Lei...
- 21:55 - Jim in the West quoted Iggle Piggle in post Ranieri SackedI'm not a fan of Leicester sackin...
- 12:01 - Iggle Piggle quoted GT49er in post Piegate[QUOTE=GT49er;7814877]Do you get a...