26-04-2017, 19:28There is no finer sight in NH racing than Ruby cruising up 1 out like a Mike Hunt and finding nothing and getting beat. When your NOT on that is.9 replies | 582 view(s)
26-04-2017, 19:09That's 2 Ruby should have won on. No idea what he was thinking.9 replies | 582 view(s)
25-04-2017, 19:27Due to start at 10.00 albeit can all change on the night. I researched the other day on the basis the wife is out and I wanted to make sure the kids...18 replies | 608 view(s)
24-04-2017, 20:47Fair play getting a bag of sand on with Hills. Have you been gubbed by many bookies yet? Just curious if football rather than racing betting leads...146 replies | 11540 view(s)
24-04-2017, 19:20Glenn was mouthing off at the ref and got a yellow for it. I was shit faced so the memory is unclear but seem to recall it being after the penalty...21 replies | 2251 view(s)
24-04-2017, 10:17Just imagine how insufferable Stelling will be if Hartlepool stay up.81 replies | 11527 view(s)
24-04-2017, 10:14Can just imagine the quote on Talksport ''Well Matey, I heard that Brighton can literally have an extra tier in their stadium. Fantastic. Or it...157 replies | 10567 view(s)
22-04-2017, 21:34A lot is being about the fact it was fair game because it's a lower league club. I'm sure everyone would be calling him out as a chopper if it was a...81 replies | 11527 view(s)
22-04-2017, 20:38That is brilliant.38 replies | 3989 view(s)
22-04-2017, 07:19The practice of nicking money from a dormant account which is gaining interest in Bet365s vaults is a joke and one in which Ladbrokes amongst others...1792 replies | 134049 view(s)
22-04-2017, 07:13As I understand the PP one the guy had a self imposed deposit limit presumably because he'd done his nuts previously. He opened up a new account and...1792 replies | 134049 view(s)
21-04-2017, 08:25Whilst getting gubbed by bookies is a 'one rule for them' annoyance and not disputing B365 should pay up the 54K there are a few bits of this case...1792 replies | 134049 view(s)
18-04-2017, 21:09The only good thing about this is we will get more completely barking ideas from Corbyn to have shits and giggles about. My personal favourite so...571 replies | 16325 view(s)
18-04-2017, 17:20Whoever sold Sissoku for 30 million should negotiate Brexit.18 replies | 1455 view(s)
18-04-2017, 13:55Lib Dem although I wouldn't recognise Fallon if he drank in my local. I can't vote Labour anymore. Having Dianne Abbott in the frontline is like...571 replies | 16325 view(s)
17-04-2017, 19:16https://twitter.com/GeorgeKane5/status/849379374239502337 Found it. Excellent stuff.23 replies | 1555 view(s)
17-04-2017, 19:05I wish I'd saved that video of Leeds fans singing 'You'll mess it up' at us at their place (words amended for swear filter). Fair play to Fulham....23 replies | 1555 view(s)
16-04-2017, 22:36Iggle Piggle replied to a thread Hughton can prove doubters wrong, says Dale Stephens as promotion beckons for Brighton in The Big BoardI'll be so pleased when we are mathematically promoted if only to stop the bell cheeses who shit themselves about our far superior goal difference...27 replies | 2453 view(s)
16-04-2017, 19:55I live near Coventry. The parellel between mid 90s Albion and ourselves is eerie. I hope they recover but with no assets and Wasps now owning the...96 replies | 5449 view(s)
16-04-2017, 18:11I'd given up. Primarily because my 8 year old wasn't fussed and I couldn't be arsed to explain it to him. That said, I quite enjoyed last night and I...9 replies | 381 view(s)
16-04-2017, 17:28Appreciate this isn't a popular view but I'm sure the club will be happy with how things have turned out. They've turfed out the kids having a cheap...20 replies | 1248 view(s)
14-04-2017, 21:21Free £5 bet. All over that.37 replies | 4184 view(s)
14-04-2017, 21:15Come on chaps let's get behind Huddersfield. A few weeks ago, cheering a Leeds goal was like banging your nan. Now, we're all over a Chris wood...98 replies | 9325 view(s)
11-04-2017, 20:09Very much this. 1st leg desperately unlucky with injuries. 1st half 2nd leg was arguably the best we played all season. The team didn't fall...28 replies | 3340 view(s)
07-04-2017, 14:44That's an Interesting read. Thankyou.272 replies | 7520 view(s)
07-04-2017, 10:23The National is getting harder and harder to pick the winner year on year so good luck to all. There are numerous reasons for this including the...55 replies | 2043 view(s)
07-04-2017, 10:06This new T20 competition is a huge misjudgement. The UK simply doesn't get behind new Franchise's and a country immersed in a culture of County...39 replies | 1525 view(s)
07-04-2017, 08:26To get back on topic rather than lobbing insults about, I had this discussion with a bloke who owns his own travel company last night in the boozer....272 replies | 7520 view(s)
07-04-2017, 08:03Another one with Anger management issues Spaces available on the course next week. http://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/anger.html272 replies | 7520 view(s)
07-04-2017, 07:47Lol at the 'Spacktard' teachers who throw insults about rather than explain exactly what happens when the kids are on holiday.272 replies | 7520 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 21:20
- Join Date
- 18:36 - Iggle Piggle mentioned Mtoto in post Losing badly even though you don't feel like a gambler...for some lecce. Mtoto has done a great job...
- 08:43 - Iggle Piggle mentioned Springal in post BHAFC Fans given banning order.......................body that was there Springal on this thread inclu...
- 17:12 - Iggle Piggle mentioned Turkey in post More rank closing by the Germans and Austrians at the Austrian Grand Prix...sport. I get where Turkey is coming from. The ...
- 20:47 - Iggle Piggle quoted Bozza in post Profit squad ... the post match interviewSo £12.50 profit simply fo...
- 19:47 - spence quoted Iggle Piggle in post When, and why, was Glenn Murray booked on Friday?Glenn was mouthing off at the ref...
- 19:46 - AZ Gull quoted Iggle Piggle in post When, and why, was Glenn Murray booked on Friday?Knockeart absolutely lost it afte...
- 20:38 - Iggle Piggle quoted Stat Brother in post It's all panning out brilliantly, I'm so happyApropo of nothing this twitter th...
- 07:19 - Iggle Piggle quoted Billy Seagull in post Bet 365It's not looking any better for th...
- 07:13 - Iggle Piggle quoted CHAPPERS in post Bet 365There's also currently a case...
- 10:12 - Mtoto quoted Iggle Piggle in post Bet 365Whilst getting gubbed by bookies ...
- 08:42 - Billy Seagull quoted Iggle Piggle in post Bet 365Whilst getting gubbed by bookies ...
- 08:41 - Simster quoted Iggle Piggle in post Bet 365Whilst getting gubbed by bookies ...
- 08:34 - CHAPPERS quoted Iggle Piggle in post Bet 365Whilst getting gubbed by bookies ...
- 08:25 - Iggle Piggle quoted Billy Seagull in post Bet 365When the fun stops... https://www....
- 22:42 - dangull quoted Iggle Piggle in post Hughton can prove doubters wrong, says Dale Stephens as promotion beckons for BrightonI'll be so pleased when we are ma...
- 18:11 - Iggle Piggle quoted Simster in post Doctor Who (May Contain A Spoiler)I've given up. I presume th...
- 17:28 - Iggle Piggle quoted Stat Brother in post 7 Star sport bar at the AmexOh I'd all but forgotten about th...