Today, 14:54Was this the deciding factor?22 replies | 1495 view(s)
Today, 14:51Absolute quality, track of the year, won't be surpassed.12 replies | 746 view(s)
Today, 14:46£1,651,507 in today's money, not a bad return by any stretch of the imagination. PS: My original post was tongue in cheek.19 replies | 1181 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:58I was 18 for the cup final in 83, and I'm 51 now. Where did it go?19 replies | 1181 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:44No middle tier at Millwall is there?18 replies | 1635 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:43I do have strange taste buds. I can do the onion too, and eat whole chillies raw. Don't ask, I don't know!!33 replies | 1387 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:41Think I've shared this before, me and a couple of mates were the last left at the Amex one night, very much worse for a pint or two, ended up in...23 replies | 1456 view(s)
18 replies | 1635 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:33I have this rather strange love of lemons and eating them like oranges and getting that one eye squinting moment when the citrus hits you is one of...33 replies | 1387 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:26Any hints of brown paper bags and where the cup final money went?19 replies | 1181 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:23Sussex Nomad replied to a thread Superbowl 50 Carolina Panthers v Denver Broncos ***Official Match Thread*** in The Big BoardI won't be up, but having lived in South Carolina I'll be cheering on the Panthers from my sleep.71 replies | 1707 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:17Totally agree with these sentiments. Wasn't it said recently that Prem clubs could run without charging entrance fees? Well, certainly some can, so...48 replies | 2472 view(s)
06-02-2016, 18:40Was kind of hoping there would be a: Any local scrubbers fancy getting a good shafting for a cider or two tonight? Ah well, won't be joining that...43 replies | 2328 view(s)
06-02-2016, 16:01Sussex Nomad replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Brentford *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardI'd like to know how Beram seems to be everywhere the ball is? Bloke is mustard.327 replies | 20517 view(s)
06-02-2016, 15:59Should have been a pen but swings and roundabouts, Dunk should never have had a penalty awarded against him v Burnley(?). So take the rough with the...46 replies | 2320 view(s)
06-02-2016, 12:12Virtual reality phone camera's, the world is crying out for them for anyone with Google cardboard (or better) goggles!47 replies | 3800 view(s)
06-02-2016, 12:10It was a plan b, at least we have that much now. I was a little perplexed at 2-0 up at home with no real threat from Brentford, that we reverted to a...38 replies | 3392 view(s)
06-02-2016, 11:51Sussex Nomad replied to a thread Surely after that performance we deserve to get a 27,000+ crowd for Bolton next Saturday in The Big BoardPretty much the same story from me. P*sses me right off screwing with the fixture list. At least I could fall back on Sky, even if it was their...26 replies | 1417 view(s)
05-02-2016, 09:09Ask one of your local friendly jihadists to practice suicide bombing on the den, with a bit of luck they'll take you out in the process? Hope this...66 replies | 4188 view(s)
05-02-2016, 07:15Whenever I'm involved in planning new websites, sometimes you just have to say 'of course they'll see that won't they?' Just goes to show you have to...30 replies | 1384 view(s)
03-02-2016, 18:15Has no-one mentioned Leo? Let's do it for our Brighton boy.160 replies | 7662 view(s)
03-02-2016, 14:53Sussex Nomad replied to a thread Really? No Palace-Baiting Thread About Parish Trying to Screw Pulis out of £1m? in The Big BoardHave you seen Parish's hairdresser bills? They don't pay themselves.30 replies | 2058 view(s)
03-02-2016, 09:10I'm having a race with BG, him to his 50k post and me to my 50k miles on the car clock. I'm on 49.9k but not exactly sure where, although I think BG...103 replies | 4974 view(s)
03-02-2016, 09:01Sussex Nomad replied to a thread The largest single grouping of NSC users are miserable gits* - official in The Big BoardJust for all you not being 50-54 I'm having a fantastic time being a miserable old b'stard and highly recommend it! (51)34 replies | 1141 view(s)
03-02-2016, 06:54Is he George Weah's cousin?41 replies | 3776 view(s)
02-02-2016, 11:14Two things, I hope we stay 4-4-2, it has got us through a half season quite satisfactorily. I'd prefer to give Goldson game time as opposed to Greer,...47 replies | 4802 view(s)
02-02-2016, 11:07Errr yeah? No? Dunno? Perhaps it's cryptic? :shrug:47 replies | 4802 view(s)
01-02-2016, 23:5922:59, way past my bedtime, my window is now closed, 'smashed' shut!47 replies | 4802 view(s)
01-02-2016, 23:40And no, this isn't meant as a dig, I genuinely love his enthusiasm. And if he's happy then so am I because I trust his guidance. ...47 replies | 4802 view(s)
01-02-2016, 23:15Please don't let it be a question on the Chase, Bradley won't stop giggling!4 replies | 904 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Sussex Nomad
Apparently I'm aggressive... grrrrr
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 15:10
- Join Date
- 11:33 - Sussex Nomad mentioned Dick Head in post Derby County vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Dick Head, have you ever lost ...
- 21:50 - Hidden
- 17:07 - Hidden
- 13:26 - dazzer6666 quoted Sussex Nomad in post This cryptic 'big money striker' unlikely to eclipse Zamora's 15/16 season....I don't think young Jamesy boy lo...
- 13:25 - Sussex Nomad quoted Bolton va va in post Right, onto the next 3 gamesLucky for you, we're concentratin...
- 13:08 - Ecosse Exile quoted Sussex Nomad in post This cryptic 'big money striker' unlikely to eclipse Zamora's 15/16 season....I don't think young Jamesy boy lo...
- 12:59 - Sussex Nomad quoted Ecosse Exile in post This cryptic 'big money striker' unlikely to eclipse Zamora's 15/16 season....With a record of 7 goals in just ...
- 12:51 - Sussex Nomad quoted Tom Hark, Preston Park in post Isn't it bloody marvellous to know...Soon be time to start the traditional 'Team...
- 12:49 - Sussex Nomad quoted Withdean11 in post GoldsonI meant the £5m that that some ...
- 12:47 - Sussex Nomad quoted Saladpack Seagull in post Isn't it bloody marvellous to know...50 points won't be enough to survive i...
- 12:46 - Withdean11 quoted Sussex Nomad in post GoldsonBut we didn't pay for Dunk so Gol...
- 12:45 - Saladpack Seagull quoted Sussex Nomad in post Isn't it bloody marvellous to know...Maybe it's time for the avoiding ...
- 12:41 - Sussex Nomad quoted Withdean11 in post GoldsonA perfect example for when some...
- 12:27 - el punal quoted Sussex Nomad in post Isn't it bloody marvellous to know...Maybe it's time for the avoiding ...
- 12:27 - Sussex Nomad quoted DarrenFreemansPerm in post Isn't it bloody marvellous to know...But, but Hewtun is dullard? No left ba...
- 12:25 - Sussex Nomad quoted el punal in post Isn't it bloody marvellous to know...Fingers crossed and if other ...
- 12:23 - el punal quoted Sussex Nomad in post Isn't it bloody marvellous to know...... we have 3 points more than th...
- 12:18 - Sussex Nomad quoted Blue Valkyrie in post Leeds want Glenn Murray It's against the rules for a playe...
- 12:16 - Blue Valkyrie quoted Sussex Nomad in post Leeds want Glenn Murray I'm seeing all this loan stuff. W...
- 11:50 - Sussex Nomad quoted fleet in post GoldsonWe'd be what Barcelona wou...
- 11:46 - Sussex Nomad quoted Mr Putdown in post I am watching an episode of Meldrew on Gold - he is reading a paper that has the backpageNot quite "all". It just made ...
- 11:45 - fleet quoted Sussex Nomad in post GoldsonI must have missed that but if ev...
- 11:38 - Sussex Nomad quoted dazzer6666 in post GoldsonAgree with this, but there was ...