24-03-2017, 07:39I'll tell you distribution wise, Stockdale, does not have anyone who comes remotely close to him in this country as far as I've seen, and that...65 replies | 3497 view(s)
24-03-2017, 07:37As I said in my post....he is no longer a novice....he is approaching full maturity as a player. The question re Dunk....is he improving sufficiently...65 replies | 3497 view(s)
23-03-2017, 09:55Dunk is not a novice anymore. He has a number of regular seasons under his belt and I am starting to be a little concerned that he doesn't seem to be...65 replies | 3497 view(s)
23-03-2017, 09:36Mo Gosfield replied to a thread Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown in The Other Stuff / Archive....and, quite clearly also well known to investigative journalists, who fed the information to the BBC, who initially named and pictured the...659 replies | 35273 view(s)
19-03-2017, 09:59Yep.....and thats why fans saying four away defeats in the last seven doesn't matter because we will rack up the points at home,are off the mark ...43 replies | 3401 view(s)
19-03-2017, 09:35....but we have been saying this about Murray away from home, all season. He starts most games and has scored two goals. Like Knockaert, he is a '...135 replies | 6573 view(s)
19-03-2017, 09:28Sorry....but six straight wins v Leeds meant we had the psychological advantage going into the game. They had just failed to beat QPR at home and...43 replies | 3401 view(s)
18-03-2017, 21:54No complaints here. He simply shouldn't start every away game. He does nothing away from the Amex to justify it. He and Knockaert both play at a...135 replies | 6573 view(s)
18-03-2017, 21:41Plus....why did we not see Hemed.....plus why was Murray on for the whole game?...two away goals all season. Plus why bring on Akpom instead of...135 replies | 6573 view(s)
18-03-2017, 21:35Mo Gosfield replied to a thread Our good defence is back after international break... in The Big BoardCertain players are regularly underperforming away from home. Hughton needs to have a re-think with his starting line-up at QPR.38 replies | 2155 view(s)
18-03-2017, 21:28It was another poor performance and another away game where certain key players failed to perform. These are the players who razzle dazzle at home...135 replies | 6573 view(s)
16-03-2017, 07:00Mo Gosfield replied to a thread Norwich Tickets (Now on SKY: Friday 21st April, kick-off 7.45pm) in The Big BoardAnother away trip scuppered. Four of us were travelling up on the Friday ( leaving late afternoon ) with a stay-over involved. The new kick -off...210 replies | 16398 view(s)
10-03-2017, 10:25The point I was trying to make was that a flying start can carry you a long way into a season e.g Huddersfield now and us, last season. Sixteen...12 replies | 600 view(s)
10-03-2017, 09:49The respective records are as follows..... NEWCASTLE................P 30.....PTS 65.....PTS PER GAME.......2.17 ( 99 )...12 replies | 600 view(s)
07-03-2017, 08:16Huddersfield are an ordinary team, playing above themselves. At the start of the season, there were very few, if any of their players that you would...92 replies | 17997 view(s)
07-03-2017, 07:33Same as the Obama's then who are going to sign a book deal for sixty million dollars, yes sixty million dollars. They are the all the same. ...568 replies | 20059 view(s)
28-02-2017, 09:14Mo Gosfield replied to a thread If you were offered a draw now vs Newcastle would you take it? in The Big BoardA win or a draw is fine by me. We have now proved that we are determined not to get burned off by Newcastle and for weeks now, we have been keeping...148 replies | 9732 view(s)
28-02-2017, 09:02Last nights result leaves a very sour taste in the mouth, similar to Chelsea's dramatic resurgence this season. Players control the game now, not...236 replies | 13698 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Mo Gosfield
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 24-03-2017 07:39
- Join Date
- 13:31 - Titanic mentioned Mo Gosfield in post 3rd Investec Test: England v Pakistan at Edgbaston, Aug 3-7, 2016... is a gone for 39! @Mo Gosfield will be spitting fea...
- 13:12 - Titanic mentioned Mo Gosfield in post 3rd Investec Test: England v Pakistan at Edgbaston, Aug 3-7, 2016...ING now (don't look Mo Gosfield !!) SIX fours in the...
- 17:30 - SeagullDubai quoted Mo Gosfield in post Dunky or KeaneAs I said in my post....he is no...
- 07:39 - Mo Gosfield quoted One Teddy Maybank in post Dunky or Keane[QUOTE=One Teddy Maybank;7855493]I'll tell yo...
- 07:37 - Mo Gosfield quoted Ali_rrr in post Dunky or KeaneAbsolutely. Some treat him o...
- 10:43 - Kinky Gerbils quoted Mo Gosfield in post Dunky or KeaneDunk is not a novice anymore. He...
- 09:55 - Mo Gosfield quoted Kinky Gerbils in post Dunky or KeaneKeane is a level above Dunk Dun...
- 09:36 - Mo Gosfield quoted pastafarian in post Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdownNot hard when you already know w...
- 13:47 - perseus quoted Mo Gosfield in post Is Hughton too negative in the big games?....but we have been saying this...
- 13:42 - Thunder Bolt quoted Mo Gosfield in post Paul TrollopeYep.....and thats why fans sayin...
- 09:59 - Mo Gosfield quoted Stat Brother in post Paul TrollopeImagine what NSC would be like if...
- 09:35 - Mo Gosfield quoted Is it PotG? in post Is Hughton too negative in the big games?Football is SUCH small margins. ...
- 09:28 - Mo Gosfield quoted Thunder Bolt in post Paul TrollopeWhen Hughton arrived just over tw...
- 22:10 - warmleyseagull quoted Mo Gosfield in post Is Hughton too negative in the big games?It was another poor performance ...
- 21:54 - Mo Gosfield quoted DarrenFreemansPerm in post Is Hughton too negative in the big games?This, if Murray had shot anywhere else ...
- 21:45 - saafend_seagull quoted Mo Gosfield in post Our good defence is back after international break...Certain players are regularly un...
- 21:41 - Mo Gosfield quoted n1 gull in post Is Hughton too negative in the big games?How March did not come on ea...
- 21:35 - Mo Gosfield quoted dwayne in post Our good defence is back after international break...We are consistently bad awa...