19-01-2017, 23:35dejavuatbtn replied to a thread What's an appropriate sentence for a crime such as this? in The Big BoardThere are a lot of people out there who, I regret to say, should never be permitted to breed. These two are just one example.78 replies | 2883 view(s)
15-01-2017, 19:23Yes, despite being a brilliant player for us in the past, Horton doing a runner didn't help our cause much that season.53 replies | 3339 view(s)
11-01-2017, 18:52I think he missed early opportunities to open up the can of worms but for one reason or another (and personally I think it was naivety and not...55 replies | 3377 view(s)
09-01-2017, 21:48With a bit of luck channel 4 will give them an offer they can't refuse and get it off my favorite channel.32 replies | 1518 view(s)
09-01-2017, 19:14To be honest they all hype up all types of football beyond the levels that a sport should. Sky are the worst with their precious Premiership - anyone...164 replies | 10383 view(s)
09-01-2017, 10:53I note that the CEO of the FA supports clubs fielding below strength teams. For me the magic of the cup was for the lower league teams having the...164 replies | 10383 view(s)
08-01-2017, 16:43I suspect that we are financially better off with him as a loanee in the short term. I think he then has another year on contract with Bournemouth....62 replies | 6084 view(s)
06-01-2017, 18:4320 years ago my then 16 year old son had his tongue pierced. I had no idea he had had it done - he must have been a bit less of a gobshite for 6...58 replies | 1735 view(s)
03-01-2017, 17:45dejavuatbtn replied to a thread No Southern Trains Most of Next Week -but will probably still be rubbish on the other days in The Big BoardI just can't believe the union officials who proudly state how much the public is behind them and thanks them for their support. Gets none from me.126 replies | 6561 view(s)
02-01-2017, 19:03So effectively telling him that he'd got his tactics wrong (in what can only have been hindsight) was a sensible line of questionning? Footballers...26 replies | 2273 view(s)
02-01-2017, 17:49Ask stupid questions; get stupid answers!26 replies | 2273 view(s)
01-01-2017, 22:42I don't know him but big respect for organising the march at Fulham - it was a unique and great day out for all of us who attended. Tremendous...83 replies | 8940 view(s)
01-01-2017, 14:32We saw the matinee performanc ewith the stand in and were a little disappointed, having seen the original cast in London some time ago. They are my...33 replies | 1506 view(s)
28-12-2016, 22:50I quite like the bloke. He's engaging and sometimes funny and quite entertaining. He knows sod all about football though - perhaps that's part of his...109 replies | 14259 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Mark Lawrenson
- Best Albion experience:
- Div 4 Championship 1965
- Amex season ticket location:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 13:24
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 20:52 - Herr Tubthumper quoted dejavuatbtn in post No Southern Trains Most of Next Week -but will probably still be rubbish on the other daysI just can't believe the union o...
- 17:49 - pasty quoted dejavuatbtn in post No Southern Trains Most of Next Week -but will probably still be rubbish on the other daysI just can't believe the union o...
- 22:19 - 8th battalion East Lancs quoted dejavuatbtn in post Clubs you associate players with,just a bit of funOr Jimmy Adamson Or John Angus...
- 21:49 - dejavuatbtn quoted 8th battalion East Lancs in post Clubs you associate players with,just a bit of funThe thread and the replies are all dependent ...
- 12:44 - cjd quoted dejavuatbtn in post Autumn Statement-Letting Agents FeesI think the moral of this tale i...
- 12:39 - Gregory2,Smith1 quoted dejavuatbtn in post Which goal have you most gone batshit crazy when celebrating?For anyone who was there it has ...
- 12:32 - dejavuatbtn quoted cjd in post Autumn Statement-Letting Agents FeesAs a landlord, just to p...