Yesterday, 19:38dejavuatbtn replied to a thread Tesco bag kit pre-season launch pics from my sisters collection in The Big BoardCrumps looks a bit cramped!32 replies | 1648 view(s)
26-03-2017, 11:45They do some really nice white baps in the patisierie just north of Hove station. Butter, two rashers, fried egg and ketchup - just the job.96 replies | 3945 view(s)
25-03-2017, 20:11dejavuatbtn replied to a thread Phew - The Albion are lucky they never had any of 'football's worst owners'. in The Big BoardAs a piece of sports journalism it is obviously poorly researched and therefore a load of c**p. Worthy of the Daily Mail.24 replies | 1872 view(s)
23-03-2017, 10:42Let's all just be relieved that we weren't on Westminster Bridge yesterday - life's too short, and shorter for some.30 replies | 1906 view(s)
21-03-2017, 12:01dejavuatbtn replied to a thread Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan! in The Big BoardHow on earth they are allowed to have these death traps around a football pitch I don't know.204 replies | 26881 view(s)
18-03-2017, 13:04dejavuatbtn replied to a thread Don't use your phone in the bath if it's charging. (Common sense) in The Big BoardOn the basis that people seem to be unable to read warnings of tides and sandbanks, yet still manage to drown with their families blaming the lack of...36 replies | 1979 view(s)
18-03-2017, 09:56dejavuatbtn replied to a poll Do you want Scotland to be a part of The United Kingdom? in The Big BoardThe SNP don't actually do themselves any favours by modelling their presentations on some kind of pseudo ASLEF militant. Personally, I'm not that...138 replies | 4818 view(s)
18-03-2017, 09:51https://www.gov.uk/find-pension-contact-details Might be helpful.22 replies | 1261 view(s)
16-03-2017, 16:12The product is OK but there are a number of issues IMO: English players don't get an opportunity to develop in the Premier league so we have a crap...76 replies | 3424 view(s)
05-03-2017, 17:14dejavuatbtn replied to a thread Barber confirms Chinese interest in BHAFC player(s) in The Big BoardYou're all crackers!44 replies | 5352 view(s)
03-03-2017, 20:33They should really be putting some of the refs on trial.5 replies | 323 view(s)
02-03-2017, 19:22dejavuatbtn replied to a thread How Danny Baker saved Brighton & Hove Albion - The inside story of Fans United in The Big BoardYes, interesting to note that he still owns the ground whilst Orient burns.100 replies | 8935 view(s)
01-03-2017, 20:46To be honest, it IS relevant - if they have got these players in reserve then they could give us a bigger fight than I thought they would.107 replies | 7381 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Mark Lawrenson
- Best Albion experience:
- Div 4 Championship 1965
- Amex season ticket location:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 19:03
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 20:27 - Mr Bridger quoted dejavuatbtn in post Tesco bag kit pre-season launch pics from my sisters collectionCrumps looks a bit cramped! Loo...
- 19:43 - edna krabappel quoted dejavuatbtn in post Tesco bag kit pre-season launch pics from my sisters collectionCrumps looks a bit cramped! He ...
- 12:33 - Arthritic Toe quoted dejavuatbtn in post Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan!How on earth they are allowed to...
- 12:01 - dejavuatbtn quoted perseus in post Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan!Practicing for QPR https://...
- 22:42 - 1066familyman quoted dejavuatbtn in post Don't use your phone in the bath if it's charging. (Common sense)On the basis that people seem to...
- 19:25 - Driver8 quoted dejavuatbtn in post How Danny Baker saved Brighton & Hove Albion - The inside story of Fans UnitedYes, interesting to note that he...
- 19:22 - dejavuatbtn quoted Buzzer in post How Danny Baker saved Brighton & Hove Albion - The inside story of Fans UnitedNot so much Orient as speci...
- 19:02 - dejavuatbtn quoted Tom Hark, Preston Park in post Eric Cantona "Iíve said before I should have kicked him harder"Eric Cantona is only second in my estimatio...
- 20:06 - TheJasperCo quoted dejavuatbtn in post Mark Clattenburg to become Saudi Arabia's new head of referees.No doubt he will and we will be ...
- 18:37 - dejavuatbtn quoted Mackenzie in post Mark Clattenburg to become Saudi Arabia's new head of referees.Can he take a couple of the ot...