Yesterday, 09:23Jesus, and you called me precious.98 replies | 2503 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:12I remember you posting a poll once, a simple one too asking yes or no to an away end. The majority voted yes.98 replies | 2503 view(s)
Yesterday, 00:06I want an away end. An away thread won't work, the Gimps will just post anywhere anyway and no mod will do anything.98 replies | 2503 view(s)
17-02-2017, 13:43I have no idea on either of those questions Marshy. Would save me a fortune though.25 replies | 1451 view(s)
17-02-2017, 09:11Apparently not according to WSCC website, they do publish a list of approved contractors but in the passage underneath the list they go on to say...25 replies | 1451 view(s)
17-02-2017, 09:02Not sure how long they'll be there to be fair Marshy, and that spot is absolutely prime land for flats so might as well get it done now.25 replies | 1451 view(s)
17-02-2017, 08:41I am aware of this thanks, but as everyone else in our row has, apart from one other, applied and been granted it won't be an issue.25 replies | 1451 view(s)
17-02-2017, 08:13Any recommendations of contractors in mid Sussex to do one and put a driveway in? Mid terrace property, on a busy road. Ta25 replies | 1451 view(s)
16-02-2017, 13:2125 posts you've made in this competition since the quater finals. That's 25 posts discussing which animal is harder, in a competition, on an...215 replies | 5740 view(s)
16-02-2017, 06:49Would Not Bang.23 replies | 1257 view(s)
15-02-2017, 21:12Hillian1 replied to a thread Asamoah Gyan deemed to have 'unethical hair' in United Arab Emirates in The Big BoardI happen to think that the prophet Muhammad is unethical, what with him shagging 12 year old girls and that. But hey, as long as the muzzies are...6 replies | 364 view(s)
14-02-2017, 23:30Look at meeeeeeeeeeee.15 replies | 2015 view(s)
14-02-2017, 23:26Better than or in better form?45 replies | 2085 view(s)
14-02-2017, 23:09Anyone doubting Sidwell is a dribbling throbber.45 replies | 2085 view(s)
14-02-2017, 23:04Were you there tonight Dwayne?147 replies | 7756 view(s)
14-02-2017, 15:21Not bad going for a Football Club only formed 7 years ago.3688 replies | 224871 view(s)
14-02-2017, 13:36Scarborough FC I believe the FA banned it.65 replies | 1915 view(s)
13-02-2017, 19:50When he said "you" it obviously meant Crystal Palace, but you knew that. And if "you" aren't Crystal Palace, what are you doing here defending...3688 replies | 224871 view(s)
13-02-2017, 17:13Hillian1 replied to a poll WHC X: Semi Final 1 - Grasshopper Mouse Vs Salt Water Crocodile in The Big BoardLet me see: On one hand you have a prehistoric killing machine that outlived the dinosaurs, which incidentally has it's own killing move, eats...73 replies | 2090 view(s)
12-02-2017, 20:43Hillian1 replied to a thread Do you GIVE things to STRANGERS to make them HAPPY ? in The Big BoardSometimes I give a thumbs up to dribbling throbbers who insesantly start look at me threads, because their lives are obviously devoid of any sort of...16 replies | 886 view(s)
12-02-2017, 17:55Funny that. Wouldn't want him anywhere near our squad now. Petulant prima Donna. Hope he ****s off to Spain.36 replies | 4093 view(s)
12-02-2017, 11:30Shouldn't be on the roads when they don't pay road tax.92 replies | 2808 view(s)
12-02-2017, 10:51Didn't occur to you to ask the question on there then? Dribbling throbber..11 replies | 829 view(s)
12-02-2017, 09:32Here it comes,,................................. Wait for it.11 replies | 829 view(s)
12-02-2017, 09:09Who'd win in a fight between a Polar bear and an Orca.63 replies | 1598 view(s)
11-02-2017, 09:54First world problems.40 replies | 1978 view(s)
11-02-2017, 09:32Outraged over here.51 replies | 2664 view(s)
08-02-2017, 22:17I'm saving it all in a can to have as dripping on toast.42 replies | 2294 view(s)
08-02-2017, 21:45It's your kidneys that are buggered when you need a dyalysis machine to clean your blood. A seismograph cannot predict earthquakes, only measure the...42 replies | 2294 view(s)
08-02-2017, 21:32It's a grill not a cooker you ignoramus. Ask your wife.42 replies | 2294 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- April 5, 1968 (48)
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Hans Kray
- Best Albion experience:
- Amex season ticket location:
- Struggling for breath at the top of the stairs
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 13:30
- Join Date
- 21:22 - Frutos mentioned Hillian1 in post 2017 PDC World Darts Championship Sweepstake - The Draw...aris - Phil Taylor Hillian1 - Terry Jenkins Ste...
- 20:57 - Hillian1 mentioned Brian Fantana in post 2017 PDC World Darts Championship Sweepstake - The Draw...nd the winner is: Brian Fantana Well done.
- 20:56 - Hillian1 mentioned Brian in post 2017 PDC World Darts Championship Sweepstake - The Draw...nd the winner is: Brian Fantana Well done.
- 20:43 - Frutos mentioned Hillian1 in post 2017 PDC World Darts Championship Sweepstake - The Draw...is - Phil Taylor Hillian1 - Terry Jenkins S...
- 15:05 - Hillian1 mentioned Insider in post Someone else using your ST when you can't make it ... [Uh oh. Post 43]...the national team. Insider Take this back to y...
- 20:45 - Hillian1 mentioned Dougie in post Liverpool reject Palace's offer for Benteke because.......ed back to BBS. Oh Dougie I know you are theri...
- 15:50 - Magic Sponge mentioned Hillian1 in post Only 250 quid to [jump the queue for*] the Seven Stars Sports bar.. [* = get in to]...in a f**cking bar. Hillian1, Don't tell Bob !!! ...
- 09:29 - Bozza quoted Hillian1 in post Suggestion: an away threadJesus, and you called me prec...
- 09:23 - Hillian1 quoted Bozza in post Suggestion: an away threadDig it out. It was very ...
- 09:20 - Bozza quoted Hillian1 in post Suggestion: an away threadI remember you posting a poll...
- 09:12 - Hillian1 quoted Bozza in post Suggestion: an away threadYou're not getting one. Wh...
- 08:34 - Bozza quoted Hillian1 in post Suggestion: an away threadI want an away end. You're...
- 13:43 - Hillian1 quoted Marshy in post Dropping a kerb... of those questions Marshy. Would save me a fo...
- 09:51 - Marshy quoted Hillian1 in post Dropping a kerbNot sure how long they'll be ...
- 09:30 - BensGrandad quoted Hillian1 in post Dropping a kerbApparently not according to W...
- 09:27 - BensGrandad quoted Hillian1 in post Dropping a kerbApparently not according to W...
- 09:21 - dazzer6666 quoted Hillian1 in post Dropping a kerbI am aware of this thanks, bu...
- 09:11 - Hillian1 quoted BensGrandad in post Dropping a kerbDo you not have to have the coun...
- 09:02 - Hillian1 quoted Marshy in post Dropping a kerb...be there to be fair Marshy, and that spot is ab...
- 08:56 - Marshy quoted Hillian1 in post Dropping a kerbAny recommendations of contra...
- 08:41 - Hillian1 quoted Gazwag in post Dropping a kerbYou have to get permission ...
- 23:26 - Hillian1 quoted kevo in post Why Sidwell instead of Kayal?Usual insulting response....
- 23:22 - kevo quoted Hillian1 in post Why Sidwell instead of Kayal?Anyone doubting Sidwell is a ...
- 23:04 - Hillian1 quoted dwayne in post Cheating *unting *anker of a referee tonight!...e you there tonight Dwayne?