Yesterday, 21:31I saw that and thought it was you, then promptly dismissed said thought. You've lost weight.30 replies | 1587 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:27Ask him if he knows what charity robbing scumbags mean. He'll Google it and get directed to CPFC.com137 replies | 7104 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:01Was it filmed in Croydon?11 replies | 688 view(s)
22-03-2017, 17:28Hillian1 replied to a thread Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown in The Big BoardI may be completely off the mark here, and way out of order but I have a feeling that selfie will appear on some dodgy webpage in a few days.508 replies | 28385 view(s)
22-03-2017, 16:59Hillian1 replied to a thread Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown in The Big BoardFair play to the Plod though for running towards the incident.508 replies | 28385 view(s)
22-03-2017, 16:35Hillian1 replied to a thread Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown in The Big BoardBet his name isn't Herbert. It'll start with Mo, have Al in it and end with a sort of sound you make when coughing up a greenie.508 replies | 28385 view(s)
22-03-2017, 07:16Let's not forget that Hitler killed Hitler by shooting him.335 replies | 22451 view(s)
21-03-2017, 21:49I watched an old girl cook up spam and pass it off as Chinese ham which Tom kerridgge loved, he also has an allergy to shellfish. For these...6 replies | 468 view(s)
21-03-2017, 07:48Where was it stated his early death would have brought peace earlier please?113 replies | 8588 view(s)
21-03-2017, 07:30With balaclavas and pistols.113 replies | 8588 view(s)
21-03-2017, 07:29The PIRA was so badly infiltrated by British security agents that McGuiness couldn't take a shit without us knowing. He had no choice but to move...113 replies | 8588 view(s)
21-03-2017, 07:20BBC is in full wankfest over this news.113 replies | 8588 view(s)
21-03-2017, 07:10Mornington crescent79 replies | 2345 view(s)
21-03-2017, 06:46Sad day. The wanker takes with him the hopes of many families of finding out about their loved ones. Rot in hell you *******.113 replies | 8588 view(s)
20-03-2017, 20:56She was particularly shit imho.59 replies | 4021 view(s)
20-03-2017, 08:14Mornington Crescent79 replies | 2345 view(s)
19-03-2017, 20:29Only after a win. Lose again and the spineless twats won't be seen again until the most corrupt manager ever to disgrace not only the Premier...172 replies | 9886 view(s)
19-03-2017, 14:27Palace had a grand total of zero, nil, not a single shot on target yesterday. Let that sink in for a minute before writing off their relegation...3880 replies | 255608 view(s)
19-03-2017, 14:09Not sure why anyone takes the view of Titanic seriously, he was outed as a Palace fan years ago.160 replies | 12727 view(s)
19-03-2017, 12:48Apart from the rash tackle I thought he was pretty decent, you could see AK keep looking for him to make a run but f you try to compare him against...48 replies | 3469 view(s)
52 replies | 9886 view(s)
18-03-2017, 10:50Did he go full Alan?15 replies | 688 view(s)
18-03-2017, 08:22This30 replies | 2798 view(s)
17-03-2017, 10:25Today is the day that Oirish men all over the world go out and get mortal drunk. Or Friday as everyone else calls it.23 replies | 734 view(s)
17-03-2017, 06:15Would Not Bang.38 replies | 2473 view(s)
16-03-2017, 18:16Hillian1 replied to a thread Leeds Fans targeting Knockaert on Saturday - but his father as well? in The Big BoardOutraged over here.103 replies | 10980 view(s)
16-03-2017, 12:49Football to me is a day out with some mates having a drink and shouting/singing. Yes the quality has got much better but it just seems to be more...76 replies | 3325 view(s)
156 replies | 8610 view(s)
15-03-2017, 13:02If you are driving or walking along next to a field of sheep and see this: Please if you can stop and turn the poor sheep back on it's legs. ...5 replies | 544 view(s)
14-03-2017, 21:37Must be the farmers, simply must be. I doubt any of them are used to hard work like digging holes, none of them would have access to agricultural...70 replies | 2859 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- April 5, 1968 (48)
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Hans Kray
- Best Albion experience:
- Amex season ticket location:
- Struggling for breath at the top of the stairs
I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own,
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 22:04
- Join Date
- 21:22 - Frutos mentioned Hillian1 in post 2017 PDC World Darts Championship Sweepstake - The Draw...aris - Phil Taylor Hillian1 - Terry Jenkins Ste...
- 20:57 - Hillian1 mentioned Brian Fantana in post 2017 PDC World Darts Championship Sweepstake - The Draw...nd the winner is: Brian Fantana Well done.
- 20:56 - Hillian1 mentioned Brian in post 2017 PDC World Darts Championship Sweepstake - The Draw...nd the winner is: Brian Fantana Well done.
- 20:43 - Frutos mentioned Hillian1 in post 2017 PDC World Darts Championship Sweepstake - The Draw...is - Phil Taylor Hillian1 - Terry Jenkins S...
- 15:05 - Hillian1 mentioned Insider in post Someone else using your ST when you can't make it ... [Uh oh. Post 43]...the national team. Insider Take this back to y...
- 20:45 - Hillian1 mentioned Dougie in post Liverpool reject Palace's offer for Benteke because.......ed back to BBS. Oh Dougie I know you are theri...
- 15:50 - Magic Sponge mentioned Hillian1 in post Only 250 quid to [jump the queue for*] the Seven Stars Sports bar.. [* = get in to]...in a f**cking bar. Hillian1, Don't tell Bob !!! ...
- 17:30 - El Presidente quoted Hillian1 in post Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdownI may be completely off the m...
- 17:28 - Hillian1 quoted soistes in post Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdownOr indeed for the prize bell...
- 16:35 - Hillian1 quoted Easy 10 in post Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdownBet this herbert will be ide...
- 07:39 - Wellesley quoted Hillian1 in post Duffy tweetLet's not forget that Hitler ...
- 07:16 - Hillian1 quoted Wellesley in post Duffy tweetIf he tweeted that Hitler was ...
- 07:48 - Hillian1 quoted ROSM in post Martin McGuinness DeadIf it was so badly infilt...
- 07:35 - ROSM quoted Hillian1 in post Martin McGuinness DeadThe PIRA was so badly infiltr...
- 07:34 - Foul Play Rocks quoted Hillian1 in post Martin McGuinness DeadWith balaclavas and pistols. ...
- 07:33 - The Sock of Poskett quoted Hillian1 in post Whatever happened to Mornington Crescent?Mornington crescent Nice tr...
- 07:30 - Hillian1 quoted Foul Play Rocks in post Martin McGuinness DeadBet he gets a full state funeral. W...
- 07:29 - Hillian1 quoted ROSM in post Martin McGuinness DeadOkay, let's be controvers...