11 replies | 623 view(s)
26-04-2017, 15:32Diego Napier replied to a thread worth a read if you planning on going on the pitch on saturday in The Big BoardPerhaps you could go into the concourse instead and re-enact the scenes when the Huddersfield result came in? :)85 replies | 6380 view(s)
26-04-2017, 10:26Diego Napier replied to a thread Newcastle United (and West Ham) under investigation over transfers in The Big Board:rotlf:207 replies | 18811 view(s)
25-04-2017, 10:41BBC Radio Sussex had it down as showboating in the wrong areas of the pitch when we were 2-0 down, suggesting it may have been OK in the right areas...21 replies | 2251 view(s)
24-04-2017, 22:36I think the irony may be lost on some of the more unwitting AZG.......18 replies | 3181 view(s)
23-04-2017, 15:59That's not going to happen. One of the reasons planning permission was granted was the restricted amount of dedicated parking that would be provided....47 replies | 2553 view(s)
23-04-2017, 08:04I'm not surprised you don't get it. It's done for kids by a kid who travels all that way to support Brighton, it's not for grumpy old farts like you.39 replies | 3199 view(s)
23-04-2017, 07:43The opponents of those diverse forms of energy generation have an equally diverse demography; very much not the same people.84 replies | 7369 view(s)
19-04-2017, 16:52There's no need to be so patronising. It obviously to all this isn't a case of rocket science. People with a different viewpoint understand where...61 replies | 2740 view(s)
19-04-2017, 10:47We do, great at the time, great he's gone.61 replies | 5097 view(s)
19-04-2017, 10:43:lolol: Very interesting for you I'm sure but what's that to do with squad players who live in Brighton?182 replies | 22530 view(s)
18-04-2017, 11:49I concur with your political analysis (whilst being amused that you felt obliged to add a whimsical footnote concerning an aspect of your sexual...571 replies | 16324 view(s)
18-04-2017, 09:11Diego Napier replied to a thread Prime Minister to make a statement from Downing Street - GENERAL ELECTION on 8th June in The Big BoardAre you still drunk? It may well be good news but surely, nobody in their right mind could reasonably expect it to be as good as that?!276 replies | 9350 view(s)
17-04-2017, 19:27Tiny cock58 replies | 5980 view(s)
17-04-2017, 19:17Your the wanker. Or you would be if you could find it.58 replies | 5980 view(s)
15-04-2017, 14:19You tired, sad old dinosaur!77 replies | 9851 view(s)
15-04-2017, 13:54What's with the "we"? I know you used to be a Brighton fan but all you ever seem to do recently is take every opportunity to post snide remarks...32 replies | 4095 view(s)
12-04-2017, 10:17I'm anticipating quite a lot of the stuff gets down to the WSL! :O164 replies | 15284 view(s)
11-04-2017, 18:14Wasn't the rule brought in after you were seen sporting a pair of these bad boys?176 replies | 15710 view(s)
11-04-2017, 17:22Warning, killjoy alert, killjoy alert!44 replies | 2779 view(s)
11-04-2017, 17:13What a shocker of a day, I feel for you. Stick with the studying, you're feeling low at the moment through shock and loss but it sounds like you...81 replies | 5926 view(s)
10-04-2017, 11:10Yes, if only Pompey, Crawley & Gillingham pulled their weight!184 replies | 18877 view(s)
10-04-2017, 11:02That sounds like a reasonable approach.49 replies | 3036 view(s)
10-04-2017, 08:12Heartfelt condolences, a sad loss not only to his family and you but also the wider NSC & Albion community.130 replies | 10514 view(s)
06-04-2017, 21:43You mean to stop him coming across as a bit of an arse?29 replies | 2072 view(s)
03-04-2017, 10:51Diego Napier replied to a thread What's the right age to let your children listen to swearing in music/films? in The Big BoardIt couldn't've been me, I was in the back.43 replies | 1203 view(s)
03-04-2017, 09:05Diego Napier replied to a thread The last seven games: turning Sussex blue & white again in The Big BoardIt's an interesting, even novel thought58 replies | 3977 view(s)
02-04-2017, 15:00As usual, post of the week.19 replies | 1245 view(s)
02-04-2017, 08:08I think most people got your drift with your previous post EP but I understand why you feel the need to spell it out for those who don't always hear...110 replies | 6808 view(s)
01-04-2017, 22:59https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9_VOy7VipQ&feature=youtu.be103 replies | 2262 view(s)
About Diego Napier
- Best Albion experience:
- FA cup final
- Amex season ticket location:
I have to celebrate you Brighton, I have to praise you like I should
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 22:49
- Join Date
- 15:54 - Machiavelli mentioned Diego Napier in post Chinese side 'make £127m Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang bid'...he privilege. As Diego Napier points out, suspect ...
- 10:29 - Diego Napier mentioned Albumen in post The prisoner 'trapped' 10 years into a 10-month jail sentence...y Boy that prompted Albumen 's political post.
- 10:29 - Diego Napier mentioned Tory Boy in post The prisoner 'trapped' 10 years into a 10-month jail sentence... inane comment from Tory Boy that prompted Albume...
- 14:20 - Diego Napier mentioned TSB in post Do you believe Hughton can put together a top 6 side?...nother great bounce TSB! Isn't hindsight a w...
- 07:35 - Diego Napier mentioned Technohead in post Junior doctors to escalate industrial action to all-out strike next month...k you Waynflete and Technohead for those erudite ye...
- 07:35 - Diego Napier mentioned Waynflete in post Junior doctors to escalate industrial action to all-out strike next monthThank you Waynflete and Technohead for t...
- 16:28 - Diego Napier mentioned Steve Foster in post MK Dons Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****... than me then! And Steve Foster!
- 15:32 - Diego Napier quoted jimhigham in post worth a read if you planning on going on the pitch on saturdayIt's all very well you people ...
- 10:26 - Diego Napier quoted BUTTERBALL in post Newcastle United (and West Ham) under investigation over transfersHM Revenue & Customs don't mess...
- 10:41 - Diego Napier quoted Gazwag in post When, and why, was Glenn Murray booked on Friday?Knocky didn't keep his cool...
- 08:41 - heathgate quoted Diego Napier in post Rampion Wind FarmThe opponents of those diverse fo...
- 06:13 - Cheeky Monkey quoted Diego Napier in post Andy Naylor - you couldn't make this stuff upI think the irony may be lost on ...
- 15:59 - Diego Napier quoted Green Cross Code Man in post Early leavers at Manchester CitySomehow, don't know where, put another br...
- 08:04 - Diego Napier quoted Milano in post New video from MondayWTF? I know I'm probably a...
- 07:43 - Diego Napier quoted heathgate in post Rampion Wind FarmThey'll be the very same peopl...
- 17:31 - Triggaaar quoted Diego Napier in post The Great Escape, and NOT Praise You?There's no need to be so patronis...
- 16:52 - Diego Napier quoted Triggaaar in post The Great Escape, and NOT Praise You?Yes indeed, and as a club we h...
- 10:47 - Diego Napier quoted Common as Mook in post GusThe catalyst for where we are now. ...
- 10:43 - Diego Napier quoted junior in post How many players live locally?I saw Tony Bloom coming out...
- 19:30 - Hillian1 quoted Diego Napier in post Congratulations from a Charton fan + many othersTiny cock It ain't big I'll gran...
- 19:27 - Diego Napier quoted Hillian1 in post Congratulations from a Charton fan + many othersYou're* Wanker. Tiny cock
- 19:18 - Hillian1 quoted Diego Napier in post Congratulations from a Charton fan + many othersYour the wanker. Or you would b...
- 19:17 - Diego Napier quoted Hillian1 in post Congratulations from a Charton fan + many othersMaybe we'll advertise for fan...