Yesterday, 19:23As you might have noticed, neither do most people.167 replies | 9212 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:22What yesterday highlighted, is that if other players have poor games, then it increases the scrutiny on the likes of Skalak. My point really is that...73 replies | 4638 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:31How dare you have no self awareness of what your fellow fans or other fans think of you. Its this kind of attitude that leads to spontaneous new...167 replies | 9212 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:29Getting into some hair splitting now on this thread. #clapgate167 replies | 9212 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:11Dunno, Swansea have 3 winnable games, can see them getting 7 or 9 points, putting them on 39 or 41. Hull will beat Sunderland at home, putting them...7 replies | 631 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:41Bold Seagull replied to a thread Will some of the supporters be the weak link next season? in The Big BoardThere are a lot more goals in the PL than the Championship.45 replies | 1852 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:47Actually, I thought a lot of the crosses were pretty decent, we just didn't ever get enough bodies in the box to meet them. I didn't know where Hemed...73 replies | 4638 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:54When he's not getting the attention he craves because most regulars have learned to ignore him, he goes a step further by creating threads like this...72 replies | 6305 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:46The biggest thing for us is that the Villa players will not be putting a show on for the cameras. Sure, they'll want to give their fans something to...33 replies | 2016 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:42We're a point ahead, we only have to match Newcastle's result, they have to rely on us dropping points. Of course we're favourites, even if it is...53 replies | 3235 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:36I'm not really disagreeing with you on the Dunk error and the trouble we were put in. What I would rather see is the FB deciding to stick or twist...84 replies | 3880 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:29Yes, but sport rarely works like that, or you could say that Palace beat Chelsea, Burnley beat Palace so Burnley are better than Chelsea.107 replies | 5096 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:01I watched it a few times, Dunk makes an error, but that error is compounded by Bong being indecisive. All players make errors, it's how the team...84 replies | 3880 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:21Bold Seagull replied to a thread Will some of the supporters be the weak link next season? in The Big BoardBecause antipathy spreads to the terraces. Some of the vocal treatment of Ashley Barnes for example by sections of our supporters was generated from...45 replies | 1852 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:13Not sure I could fault their work rate yesterday. I think their attitude is fine, but the intensity has dropped, it's something that's hard to...40 replies | 2100 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:14Of course! If we drew we could lose at Villa and Newcastle would have to win. If we lose they can win the title with a draw. That said, mentally,...83 replies | 3592 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:09YES! They would have known they were under par at Norwich but had the promotion party as an excuse. They would have felt over confident yesterday...83 replies | 3592 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:53Bold Seagull replied to a thread How many premiership players were in our starting line up today? in The Big Board8. Some had an off day. A couple of poor performances doesn't change what these players have achieved over 2 seasons.108 replies | 4456 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:462700 away fans, but yes agree no reason we can't go there and get a result - of course we can.61 replies | 3284 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:37I was impressed with Paterson too, the two of them looked the best players out there yesterday.96 replies | 10796 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:27I wouldn't say we bottled it, but our intensity has dropped following achieving promotion. The emotion of it all has effected that intensity that saw...40 replies | 2100 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:24Disagree about deserving a title based on 2 results out of 46. Ridiculous, the team that deserves it is the team with the most points. Either side...61 replies | 3284 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:18Agree Bong wasn't the worse performance, but he was partially at fault for the goal. His hesitation in not getting out to stop the cross was the...84 replies | 3880 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:04Good sportsmanship I thought. Gave everything for their team yesterday. We did the same for Yeovil I remember. Unique situation with the crowd...167 replies | 9212 view(s)
Yesterday, 06:54It wasn't Skalak and it wasn't the manager's tactics. Too many player's intensity has dropped. This can't be coached, team talked, it has to come...73 replies | 4638 view(s)
29-04-2017, 23:49We lost today Who gives a **** We're Brighton and Hove Albion And we're going up40 replies | 2100 view(s)
28-04-2017, 20:04Good point, well presented50 replies | 2833 view(s)
28-04-2017, 18:32Don't forget Landport and Portsea50 replies | 2833 view(s)
28-04-2017, 13:43No, but carnage none the less. Those marks are not coming out with T-Cut alone...13 replies | 641 view(s)
28-04-2017, 12:14I thought we are still pre-Brexit!?34 replies | 1106 view(s)
About Bold Seagull
- Favourite Albion player:
- Amex season ticket location:
- Family Stand, E1B
- Photography, Sport, Cycling, Squash
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 21:27
- Join Date
- 07:34 - Bold Seagull mentioned alfredmizen in post Fireman Sam Episode Pulled Because it Shows The Koranalfredmizen not one of those art...
- 12:09 - Bold Seagull mentioned Titanic in post England v Pakistan, 1st Investec Test at Lord's, Jul 14-18, 2016...k by 275 You're no Titanic. This is lacking in ...
- 07:56 - Bold Seagull mentioned JC Footy Genius in post Farage angling for a spot in a right wing Tory government......You might be Leave, JC Footy Genius might be Leave, but ...
- 14:20 - Hamilton mentioned Bold Seagull in post Cycling geeks...uch. For banjo and Bold Seagull to suffer to such ma...
- 09:39 - Bold Seagull mentioned TrickyOne in post Cycling geeks...hone Hamilton and TrickyOne then 1 mile in and 2...
- 09:38 - Bold Seagull mentioned tricky in post Cycling geeks...hone Hamilton and TrickyOne then 1 mile in an...
- 20:04 - Stat Brother quoted Bold Seagull in post Why Chris?What yesterday highlighted, is th...
- 19:53 - dazzer6666 quoted Bold Seagull in post Why Chris?It wasn't Skalak and it wasn't th...
- 19:23 - Bold Seagull quoted BristolCity fan in post Clapping the opposition off the pitch.The last opposition I clapped was yo...
- 19:22 - Bold Seagull quoted Guinness Boy in post Why Chris?I'm prepared to say. on this very...
- 17:53 - Guinness Boy quoted Bold Seagull in post Why Chris?It wasn't Skalak and it wasn't th...
- 17:38 - *Gullsworth* quoted Bold Seagull in post Clapping the opposition off the pitch.How dare you have no self awarene...
- 17:31 - Bold Seagull quoted *Gullsworth* in post Clapping the opposition off the pitch.Really don't give a monkeys what ...
- 17:20 - Simster quoted Bold Seagull in post I thought it was a done deal, but maybe notI reckon they have enough points ...
- 17:11 - Bold Seagull quoted spence in post I thought it was a done deal, but maybe notI reckon they have enough p...
- 15:37 - symyjym quoted Bold Seagull in post Why Chris?Actually, I thought a lot of the ...
- 14:41 - Bold Seagull quoted sir albion in post Will some of the supporters be the weak link next season?Think most fans know that 4th f...
- 13:59 - biddles911 quoted Bold Seagull in post Where will the trophy be next week?We're a point ahead, we only have...
- 13:47 - Bold Seagull quoted symyjym in post Why Chris?They all worked hard yesterd...
- 12:38 - One Teddy Maybank quoted Bold Seagull in post BongI'm not really disagreeing with y...
- 11:54 - Bold Seagull quoted hitony in post PatheticThe constant Trolling you d...
- 11:42 - Bold Seagull quoted BensGrandad in post Where will the trophy be next week?I dont understand that as they w...
- 11:36 - Bold Seagull quoted One Teddy Maybank in post BongBut if you are a FB having to decide w...
- 11:29 - Bold Seagull quoted Ernest in post Anthony Joshua vs. Wladimir KlitschkoFury beat Klitschko without...
- 11:05 - One Teddy Maybank quoted Bold Seagull in post BongI watched it a few times, Dunk ma...
- 11:01 - Bold Seagull quoted One Teddy Maybank in post Bong100% Dunk error. At the next level he ...