Today, 19:34Albumen replied to a thread Million pound compensation man blows himself up... in The Big BoardRonald Fiddler??21 replies | 868 view(s)
18 replies | 563 view(s)
Today, 19:04Don't forget to vote LEAVE12 replies | 649 view(s)
Today, 16:51That's one hell of a big coffin.35 replies | 1477 view(s)
Today, 16:49The pie eating coach has been resigned. That's what happens to the beautiful game when the Sun get involved.46 replies | 2670 view(s)
Today, 16:22Albumen replied to a thread What's your answer to the world population growth? in The Big BoardThere's plenty of room.69 replies | 1604 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:32It's when my neighbour thinks he should be making a substitution or keeping a player on the half way line at all corners. Hemed is rubbish, Duffy...37 replies | 2310 view(s)
19-02-2017, 15:04Not bad for someone who is "boring" and "negative" and according to my new neighbour in the WSL "a total lemon".37 replies | 2310 view(s)
19-02-2017, 14:43Reading win. It allows us a draw against them.125 replies | 9207 view(s)
17-02-2017, 15:54Albumen replied to a poll Which would you prefer; 3 points vs Newcastle or 3 points vs Reading? in The Big BoardBarnsley.41 replies | 1308 view(s)
17-02-2017, 12:18I wrote this last night after far too many beers (in fact I totally forgot I wrote it).30 replies | 1403 view(s)
16-02-2017, 23:39If I'd won a dominos voucher it would go in a bin - similar to one that they get they get their ingredients from. It's not food.30 replies | 1403 view(s)
16-02-2017, 08:02Just £20 profit but it's £20 back from the £40 I lost on Tuesdays results. Thanks, add me to the alert next time please!1702 replies | 123483 view(s)
1702 replies | 123483 view(s)
15-02-2017, 15:22Does the offer just appear in your offers once we're in-play (if I've bet pre-match). As I can't see it yet.1702 replies | 123483 view(s)
15-02-2017, 12:51Exactly. Some defenders can't handle certain wingers. Last nights right back had March for 70 mins running at him then a completely different style...37 replies | 2444 view(s)
15-02-2017, 12:46Albumen replied to a thread Am I alone in thinking we played alright last night? in The Big BoardWe did hit the post though.86 replies | 5074 view(s)
7 replies | 712 view(s)
15-02-2017, 12:17Refs are precious little things.147 replies | 7839 view(s)
15-02-2017, 12:1179 minutes and you're not convinced yet?61 replies | 6575 view(s)
15-02-2017, 09:53Thanks Simster and Bozza. It was the introduction of another bookie I'd missed. Got it, thanks.1702 replies | 123483 view(s)
15-02-2017, 09:33If you (or anyone) has some time today I'd appreciate it.1702 replies | 123483 view(s)
14-02-2017, 23:04More shite refereeing: How did Dunk get a yellow? When he booked Chambers it took the stadium 10 minutes (including the screen) to work out it...147 replies | 7839 view(s)
14-02-2017, 22:59Easily worst ref this season.147 replies | 7839 view(s)
14-02-2017, 22:21Albumen replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Ipswich Town *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardThanks NSC :D518 replies | 43030 view(s)
14-02-2017, 22:12Albumen replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Ipswich Town *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardAre Newcastle bottling it too?518 replies | 43030 view(s)
14-02-2017, 22:11Albumen replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Ipswich Town *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardWas Solly's a pen? He should have passed it but I was too far from it to see whether it was a foul.518 replies | 43030 view(s)
14-02-2017, 22:04The ref was a ****ing joke. Worst display I've seen all season.518 replies | 43030 view(s)
14-02-2017, 18:41I almost understood that until the underlay bit. Anyone fancy giving me a breakdown imaginary successful bet?1702 replies | 123483 view(s)
1702 replies | 123483 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Steve Foster
- Amex season ticket location:
- Brighton - In your face
- Horses and swimming
- Horse swimmer
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 20:28
- Join Date
- 10:29 - Diego Napier mentioned Albumen in post The prisoner 'trapped' 10 years into a 10-month jail sentence...y Boy that prompted Albumen 's political post.
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned Albumen in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16...Jay Cartwright 0 7 Albumen 0 2 TSB 0 1 seagur...
- 17:12 - Chief Wiggum mentioned Albumen in post "Stand or Fall" for the Middlesbrough game...lol Albumen - that vid is bloody...
- 16:29 - GoldWithFalmer mentioned Albumen in post Whats Goring like to live in?...ing! Boring. Albumen and Sussex Nomad .....
- 10:10 - Bozza mentioned Albumen in post NSC Betting game: Albion v Derby...4 Hotchilidog 0 2 Albumen 0 2 TSB 0 1 Simste...
- 18:21 - Gazwag quoted Albumen in post Bet 365Does the offer just appear i...
- 16:05 - Albumen quoted Ernest in post Bet 365Normally you get the email ...
- 15:39 - knocky1 quoted Albumen in post Bet 365Does the offer just appear i...
- 15:36 - Ernest quoted Albumen in post Bet 365Does the offer just appear i...
- 13:39 - knocky1 quoted Albumen in post Bet 365Thanks Simster and Bozza. It...
- 12:51 - Albumen quoted Pevenseagull in post Player ratings vs Ipswich (h)So Murphy's gone from a waste of ...
- 12:46 - Albumen quoted Left Footer in post Am I alone in thinking we played alright last night?We need to go back to basics as ...
- 12:17 - Albumen quoted One Love in post Cheating *unting *anker of a referee tonight!Ref :) watch the last part o...
- 12:13 - One Love quoted Albumen in post Manu told he leave in Jan window79 minutes and you're not co...
- 12:11 - Albumen quoted supaseagull in post Manu told he leave in Jan windowNot convinced yet that Akpom is ...
- 09:47 - Bozza quoted Albumen in post Bet 365If you (or anyone) has some ...
- 09:46 - Simster quoted Albumen in post Bet 365I almost understood that unt...
- 09:43 - Medwayseagull quoted Albumen in post Cheating *unting *anker of a referee tonight!More shite refereeing: How ...