Today, 13:55I guess abuse is much more comprehensive - calling people stupid, ****ing imbeciles etc. Wait, I've only just noticed someone called you Bushy - I'll...417 replies | 12037 view(s)
417 replies | 12037 view(s)
Today, 10:44I can't friggin wait. BRING IT ON!!!957 replies | 74001 view(s)
Today, 10:32Really? What a strange man (or woman) you are. Can I ask what the other funniest things are, I'd love to have a chuckle.417 replies | 12037 view(s)
Today, 07:44Tuesday! Get in!957 replies | 74001 view(s)
58 replies | 4799 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:29He'll be their right back.957 replies | 74001 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:09OK, but I've never seen anything say it's down to wages either. Ah well. My day must continue.903 replies | 133485 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:36Errrrr, no it doesn't. NEC agreed the fee, it was down to player to decide.903 replies | 133485 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:59We officially bid for him, he hasn't gone anywhere and we haven't completed a replacement. The thread is still open in my eyes.903 replies | 133485 view(s)
903 replies | 133485 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:50I'd suggest he's staying.903 replies | 133485 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:03Uh-ho, no CAPitals, he must mean it.319 replies | 39881 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:02How rude. I'm perfectly sane.957 replies | 74001 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:58Which stats are you choosing to look at?319 replies | 39881 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:55Im going for two today. TWO. Probably tomorrow though, eh.957 replies | 74001 view(s)
25-07-2015, 09:36Not a chance957 replies | 74001 view(s)
23-07-2015, 12:54If that's true, the Tories' hearts are the shape of their own wallets.417 replies | 12037 view(s)
23-07-2015, 12:10At least we'll see what will happen when a politician that speaks from the heart and for the majority of people gets some power. No wonder the Tories...417 replies | 12037 view(s)
23-07-2015, 12:02With little money to spend Id hope the money would be going elsewhere. If we had luxury and patience for Buckley, and a hole for Bridcutt to fit then...127 replies | 8496 view(s)
23-07-2015, 10:24I reckon yes.957 replies | 74001 view(s)
23-07-2015, 08:25Woah he moves like a proper player, you can even see a Zizou stance every now and again. That's the replacement for Tex then. Bought from the biggest...355 replies | 40221 view(s)
22-07-2015, 16:47My thoughts are why are people so annoyed with the thought of animals inconveniencing them? I'd buy a house BECAUSE there were bats in the roof.23 replies | 699 view(s)
21-07-2015, 14:05Are you allowed to plan or are you only suddenly rich for that day? If the money was unlimited I'd plan a Trading Places type con on Cameron and...82 replies | 2891 view(s)
21-07-2015, 13:43That's a start ....57 replies | 3670 view(s)
21-07-2015, 07:44Ruby Tuesday957 replies | 74001 view(s)
20-07-2015, 22:48Singe mmmm fire? Fire Marshall? Sergio Scorchio? Burney Winters?957 replies | 74001 view(s)
20-07-2015, 21:24Yeah right.957 replies | 74001 view(s)
20-07-2015, 19:16First one that says it was fake is a plum.21 replies | 845 view(s)
20-07-2015, 07:25**** yes!957 replies | 74001 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Steve Foster
- Amex season ticket location:
- Brighton - In your face
- Horses and swimming
- Horse swimmer
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Today 13:55
- Current Activity
- Viewing Forum The Big Board
- Join Date
- 21:38 - tinycowboy mentioned Albumen in post A Splash One docu (soup dragons,june brides,the vaselines...)...Registered Friend Albumen Staly Shaun RC
- 10:58 - Albumen mentioned Bozza in post The new Deco 14-1 1st goal scorer against Bolton......alifax seagull, and Bozza for tweeting it.
- 16:51 - Albumen mentioned andy in post Birmingham City V Brighton and Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread****andyNaylorArgus: Teixeira...
- 11:56 - symyjym mentioned Albumen in post Should there be a set limit on how many threads people can start a week?...-week Great idea Albumen
- 09:38 - Albumen mentioned Richard in post Fulham fan reactions to the loss of David StockdaleRichard Osman Richardosman ...
- 13:55 - Albumen quoted alfredmizen in post Jeremy Corbyn.yes a very comprehensive and cut...
- 13:48 - alfredmizen quoted Albumen in post Jeremy Corbyn.It's you're too stupid.yes a...
- 13:46 - Albumen quoted alfredmizen in post Jeremy Corbyn.if you have to ask that question...
- 10:34 - alfredmizen quoted Albumen in post Jeremy Corbyn.Really? What a strange man (...
- 10:32 - Albumen quoted alfredmizen in post Jeremy Corbyn.One of the funniest things ive s...
- 17:30 - Albumen quoted Grombleton in post "Legends wall"67298 superb
- 17:29 - Albumen quoted albionite in post Will we deSIGNate anyone today?What else is there to go on he...
- 14:09 - Albumen quoted Withdean11 in post Alireza Jahanbakhsh 1.4millionMy post was in response to Napp...
- 13:58 - Withdean11 quoted Albumen in post Alireza Jahanbakhsh 1.4millionErrrrr, no it doesn't. NEC a...
- 13:36 - Albumen quoted Withdean11 in post Alireza Jahanbakhsh 1.4millionSo all comes down to Brighton n...
- 13:04 - sheebo quoted Albumen in post Alireza Jahanbakhsh 1.4millionWe officially bid for him, h...
- 13:04 - Meade's Ball quoted Albumen in post Alireza Jahanbakhsh 1.4millionhttps://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.f...
- 12:55 - Albumen quoted sheebo in post Alireza Jahanbakhsh 1.4millionCan we ban anyone bumping t...
- 12:03 - Albumen quoted Ernest in post Aberdeen FriendlyMiddlesboro with no parachu...
- 12:02 - Albumen quoted b.w.2. in post Will we deSIGNate anyone today?Two!!?? Are you mad? How r...
- 09:34 - S'hampton Seagull quoted Albumen in post Will we deSIGNate anyone today?Im going for two today. TWO....
- 08:58 - Albumen quoted Ernest in post Aberdeen FriendlyWe were WARNED about Hughto...