Today, 21:20Does anyone know if there will be a live video stream of this?4 replies | 219 view(s)
Today, 20:33Take a look at her representatives, a pretty racist lot. But to be honest France is pretty racist compared to Britain118 replies | 2489 view(s)
Today, 20:09nicko31 replied to a thread Am I the only one who think boro needs to go down...... in The Big BoardDose of karma 3 Brexit towns going down, being replaced by 3 remain towns in the PL. You heard it first here...8 replies | 659 view(s)
Today, 20:06Heard nothing since her Jam, Biscuits and Tea Brexit line. Should have stayed at the local WI148 replies | 12302 view(s)
Today, 20:01Gaston is looking forward to his away day at Fleetwood next season. At least we don't have to travel up to that hole25 replies | 1987 view(s)
Today, 19:56We have a pool at Hinskey in Oxford, it is profitable, outdoor swimming is on the up. No reason why Saltdean can't be, a good summer does help though27 replies | 1282 view(s)
Today, 19:52We can only dream of candidates like Macron in the UK, socially liberal, economically conservative. Right now it just doesn't really exist, LD...118 replies | 2489 view(s)
21-04-2017, 13:46Tactical voting to try and keep them out. Whatever happens with Brexit a Tory huge will only create a more divided nation. It was also further...292 replies | 9707 view(s)
21-04-2017, 13:31We've had the pitch invasion. BC game is the chance hopefully to parade a trophy which is probably the biggest achievement in our history ...86 replies | 4429 view(s)
21-04-2017, 13:15Stockdale double save against Massive and they the losing the match and he plot80 replies | 3380 view(s)
21-04-2017, 13:14nicko31 replied to a thread Will there definitely not be anymore Villa tickets? in The Big BoardVilla are a small minded club in a small minded English city The allocation is almost soar grapes for their woeful season9 replies | 490 view(s)
21-04-2017, 13:10Gotta love JC and Warren Judy hope they are still on BBC Sussex next year32 replies | 1889 view(s)
20-04-2017, 06:21Could you imagine TB getting involved in something like this?26 replies | 1314 view(s)
20-04-2017, 06:18Hudds for me, like us never been there. Though Fulham is a great away day as we all know53 replies | 2797 view(s)
20-04-2017, 06:162nd that48 replies | 2534 view(s)
12-04-2017, 09:44Top work as usual85 replies | 6826 view(s)
12-04-2017, 09:35Sorry if I've missed as been offline, but any chance at all for more tickets. Villa 11 pts off the playoffs, zero to play for now408 replies | 33757 view(s)
12-04-2017, 09:33nicko31 replied to a thread Will Glenn Murray go down in history as a legend in the same way as Bobby Zamora IF we are in The Big BoardWell said, he has stamped his place in Albion history big time and at a higher level than Bobby did. I should add Murray never rubbed it in when...87 replies | 4267 view(s)
06-04-2017, 22:13Average player19 replies | 1050 view(s)
06-04-2017, 16:22Indeed, discretion is what is needed. Looks like common sense will now go out the window272 replies | 7333 view(s)
06-04-2017, 15:30I don't work in education, I was just asking as it sounds like you do.272 replies | 7333 view(s)
06-04-2017, 15:20I'm curious, are the kids with poor general attendance the ones that are asking for time out for holiday? From my own experience my kids attendance...272 replies | 7333 view(s)
06-04-2017, 15:02Just wish the government would butt out of peoples lives. What next, fine parents for kids who don't do their homework? A good parent helps their...272 replies | 7333 view(s)
06-04-2017, 12:51We've got 16 million in this country that don't have £100 in the bank. There are families who's only chance of a holiday is the £9 deal in the...272 replies | 7333 view(s)
06-04-2017, 10:14http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-39504338 Its a quiet time in government right now, little else to worry about272 replies | 7333 view(s)
05-04-2017, 11:57nicko31 replied to a poll Would you want to go to Villa if we're already promoted? in The Big BoardSeem to recall there were unsold tickets and it was definitely on general sale82 replies | 4282 view(s)
05-04-2017, 11:29nicko31 replied to a poll The big issues - how do you stand on the Great Blue v Red passport debate in The Big BoardReally pathetic argument over this. Could give a toss what colour it is, the fact is the passport will be seriously diminished in rights of travel,...98 replies | 3338 view(s)
05-04-2017, 11:19nicko31 replied to a poll Would you want to go to Villa if we're already promoted? in The Big BoardDunno if anyone recalls us clinching League 1 @ Walsall. After being promoted we actually didn't sell out from memory. Similar allocation but fair to...82 replies | 4282 view(s)
05-04-2017, 09:53They don't need to drop many points, think 72 pts needed for the playoffs, max possible 75 Only 2 really decent attendances for Villa all season...212 replies | 16905 view(s)
05-04-2017, 09:372700? What do they think they are going to make the playoffs or something? Maybe will release more when they realise they can't win every...212 replies | 16905 view(s)
- A long way from the coast...
He’s presented with a blue and white scarf, you can seeing him wearing that scarf, he’s bouncing up and down, he’s letting go, well done Tony Bloom !!!
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 21:28
- Join Date
- 21:24 - Big G quoted nicko31 in post Am I the only one who think boro needs to go down......Dose of karma 3 Brexit town...
- 20:33 - nicko31 quoted Soulman in post French presidential election.She speaks well, is patrioti...
- 19:57 - Colossal Squid quoted nicko31 in post French presidential election.We can only dream of candida...
- 19:52 - nicko31 quoted Colossal Squid in post French presidential election.Macron is now 1/6 to be the next Fr...
- 09:33 - nicko31 quoted Seagull kimchi in post Will Glenn Murray go down in history as a legend in the same way as Bobby Zamora IF we areLegend twice - fired us into the Ch...
- 16:22 - nicko31 quoted drew in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme Court8 pages and finally someo...
- 15:52 - Bold Seagull quoted nicko31 in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme CourtI don't work in education, I...
- 15:42 - drew quoted nicko31 in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme CourtI'm curious, are the kids wi...
- 15:30 - nicko31 quoted Bold Seagull in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme CourtFor someone requesting the govern...
- 15:23 - Bold Seagull quoted nicko31 in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme CourtI'm curious, are the kids wi...
- 15:20 - nicko31 quoted Bold Seagull in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme Court13 weeks holiday would suggest no...
- 15:10 - Bold Seagull quoted nicko31 in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme CourtJust wish the government wou...
- 12:54 - Triggaaar quoted nicko31 in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme CourtWe've got 16 million in this...
- 12:51 - nicko31 quoted Triggaaar in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme CourtOh :blush: Listening to the n...
- 18:09 - empire quoted nicko31 in post Would you want to go to Villa if we're already promoted?Dunno if anyone recalls us c...
- 13:30 - bashlsdir quoted nicko31 in post The big issues - how do you stand on the Great Blue v Red passport debateReally pathetic argument ove...