Yesterday, 19:20a bit vague but think 1971 home to villa think it was 0-0112 replies | 2872 view(s)
18-01-2015, 16:452 weeks in corfu end of july71 replies | 1582 view(s)
18-01-2015, 16:08nope we will get beat both games44 replies | 1560 view(s)
17-01-2015, 20:10long shot !!!! anybody find a wallet at the game today ?8 replies | 534 view(s)
09-01-2015, 19:05what!!! when did you see him shoot????75 replies | 8181 view(s)
09-01-2015, 12:40just got mine:albion2:29 replies | 1197 view(s)
08-01-2015, 17:58CAPTAIN GREALISH replied to a thread Safe standing: Palace owners don't want to "make people sit" in The Big Boardhaha good for them82 replies | 4123 view(s)
02-01-2015, 22:23nice tin sheets at the back of the stand at brentford ???43 replies | 2788 view(s)
02-01-2015, 18:15just dusted mine down:clap:43 replies | 2788 view(s)
02-01-2015, 16:58booommmm got 1:albion2:44 replies | 4052 view(s)
02-01-2015, 16:57new in for me:albion2:17 replies | 1335 view(s)
02-01-2015, 16:55haha not going in there:ffsparr: kicked out for singing last time:moo:17 replies | 1335 view(s)
31-12-2014, 16:13me+2:albion2:77 replies | 3694 view(s)
30-12-2014, 21:46No thanks mate all yours.Though Paul does a good bit of fish shame he has not got Horaces in Chapel Street now though128 replies | 3602 view(s)
30-12-2014, 21:19Funny you say that none in Seaford do either Like smoked sausage no one seems to do it around here either128 replies | 3602 view(s)
110 replies | 7516 view(s)
30-12-2014, 21:10Just Pineapple fritter please :)128 replies | 3602 view(s)
30-12-2014, 21:00good old bruv didn't offer to help? just fell about laughing108 replies | 10863 view(s)
30-12-2014, 20:47She has that sort of attitude of not being easily offended love her to bits Truth be told her coat got caught in the turn stile but she was laughing...108 replies | 10863 view(s)
30-12-2014, 20:13:clap:That happened to be my big sister.She was joking about it before game in the pub that she would get stuck. She not going to live it down for...108 replies | 10863 view(s)
30-12-2014, 08:32wow that was good best away day for a long time:albion2::ascarf:108 replies | 10863 view(s)
About CAPTAIN GREALISH
- First Albion game:
- ASTON VILLA
- Favourite Albion player:
- peter ward
- Best Albion experience:
- SHEFF WED SEMI FINAL
- Amex season ticket location:
- north stand
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Today 11:52
- Join Date
- 18:25 - meeching gull mentioned CAPTAIN GREALISH in post A bit early but what the hell... Norwich roll-call... from brighton with CAPTAIN GREALISH 11.37 from stratford...
- 15:37 - surrey jim mentioned CAPTAIN GREALISH in post Fence needs fixing after storm - Anyone know some one... building skills of CAPTAIN GREALISH
- 22:25 - Nobby's Betamax Video quoted CAPTAIN GREALISH in post The scarf thingnice tin sheets at the back of the st...
- 22:23 - CAPTAIN GREALISH quoted Nobby's Betamax Video in post The scarf thingOr banging the metal back of the stand ala...
- 18:15 - CAPTAIN GREALISH quoted Programme_Seller in post The scarf thingFootball scarf's dont seems as popula...
- 16:55 - CAPTAIN GREALISH quoted Wrong-Direction in post Brentford PubsFour pubs on each corner of the grou...
- 11:30 - CAPTAIN GREALISH quoted narly101 in post 2,985 tickets for Fulham Away (now available on day)Quite how anyone would be wil...
- 19:15 - hans kraay fan club quoted CAPTAIN GREALISH in post Who would you rather see on the Legends Wall - Hart v Knightwe will have another leon knight we w...