Yesterday, 02:03First trip to the New Wembley. Better be next season. The same applies to Newcastle.41 replies | 2030 view(s)
21-03-2017, 02:04perseus replied to a thread Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan! in The Big BoardPracticing for QPR204 replies | 26691 view(s)
20-03-2017, 15:50perseus replied to a thread 4 BHA players in EFL Championship team of the season in The Big BoardNo team plays 4-3-3 in the Championship. That team could play it though. My team might be: Darlow (Newcastle) Bruno (Brighton) Lascelles...27 replies | 2149 view(s)
20-03-2017, 15:47I think I would prefer Elvis. So far.59 replies | 3035 view(s)
19-03-2017, 18:16http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/top-2-finish Huddersfield are best at 4/1. Best if you are betting for the cost of a trip...25 replies | 1822 view(s)
19-03-2017, 13:47Tomer Hemed to start away games for me. I'm not sure whether he should replace Murray or Baldock ?135 replies | 6526 view(s)
19-03-2017, 13:43Not the younger visionary type of coach. I would hope that Trollope would fit that role? Meanwhile, I think the 72 minute substitutes are likely...135 replies | 6526 view(s)
18-03-2017, 23:14perseus replied to a thread Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardWe might have to play better if we are going to win away in the Premier League. Burnley played virtually their Championship team at Sunderland,...420 replies | 34096 view(s)
18-03-2017, 17:01Juts noticed that finishing the season ahead of Villa is assured. For the first time ever. Only clubs we have never finished ahead of are Man U, ...183 replies | 25176 view(s)
18-03-2017, 15:28perseus replied to a thread Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big Boardhttps://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1085322/Preview All three top clubs are having injury problems. In the Premier League with only 38 games it...420 replies | 34096 view(s)
18-03-2017, 12:34Injuries could still derail any of the three teams. I don't think the Huddersfield squad is particularly weak, but very much the reserves let them...105 replies | 7407 view(s)
18-03-2017, 03:48Huddersfield injuries could improve during the break Current form this year now indicates 6-3-1 = 20 + 71 = 91 ...105 replies | 7407 view(s)
18-03-2017, 01:50Huddersfield 6-3-0 = 21 + 71 = 92 http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/huddersfield-town/fixtures Huddersfield, more likely (now) 5-4-0 =...105 replies | 7407 view(s)
17-03-2017, 22:5045+13' T. Abraham 58th minute goal in the first half. That would mess up the trains566 replies | 57678 view(s)
17-03-2017, 22:15I bet Leeds play like City. Start out strong but only got the lead because of a Hudson (rusty like Uwe) mistake, and Hogg injury was a blow (like...566 replies | 57678 view(s)
17-03-2017, 21:53Points target down to 92 pts now. That's only for second place.566 replies | 57678 view(s)
17-03-2017, 21:49In association football, the back-pass rule refers to an offence within Law 12, Section 2 of the Laws of the Game. This offence is committed when the...566 replies | 57678 view(s)
17-03-2017, 21:43Bad day for Yorkies. Wednesday 0-2566 replies | 57678 view(s)
17-03-2017, 20:49Nearly HT 1-0. If the bookies were next door, this is a prime moment to put a bet on Huddersfield to win. Odds might get better though. Are now...566 replies | 57678 view(s)
17-03-2017, 20:22Hogg is alive! Good time to put a bet on Huddersfield to win.566 replies | 57678 view(s)
17-03-2017, 20:01Billing will come on for Hogg. Strong replacement. Huddersfield altogether look stronger and better than Newcastle.566 replies | 57678 view(s)
17-03-2017, 19:27Hudson is like Greer: a very good player in his time (for Cardiff promotion season) and good enough if his legs last out. Hogg and Tom Field I was...566 replies | 57678 view(s)
17-03-2017, 19:12I expect so. Albion/Championship Internet Links Index...566 replies | 57678 view(s)
17-03-2017, 13:10perseus replied to a thread ***Friday 17th March Weekend Championship fixtures*** in The Big BoardGetting exciting now with three games in succession. All away for the contenders. I think Bristol City are ideal opponents for Huddersfield and...116 replies | 6975 view(s)
17-03-2017, 02:35This link system is not working. Web sites: Official: Brighton & Hove Albion FC http://www.seagulls.co.uk/ Results/Fixtures...1 replies | 4459 view(s)
16-03-2017, 11:37perseus replied to a poll ** Leeds v BHA ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 6th SEASON !! in The Big BoardOther Leeds 2 Albion 5 https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/108532250 replies | 2350 view(s)
14-03-2017, 18:30perseus replied to a thread Tonight's Championship Fixtures - Tuesday 14th March in The Big BoardFulham have more than a sporting chance of beating Newcastle in the play-offs.76 replies | 5110 view(s)
14-03-2017, 14:34perseus replied to a thread Psychologically what brings more pressure? What would prefer? in The Big BoardPlaying last definitely for me. Best for the play-offs. God forbid. I think the current danger is complacency12 replies | 535 view(s)
14-03-2017, 13:24Pessimistic Newcastle 9 86 Brighton 6 83 Huddersfield 7 78 (+3=81) then it gets interesting with all three away games played in...63 replies | 2109 view(s)
14-03-2017, 12:59perseus replied to a thread Knocky £20m + to West Ham in the summer.... see article. in The Big BoardWatmore could they expect?43 replies | 4780 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- Bristol Rovers (old Division 2 relegation year 1960s)
- Best Albion experience:
- The day that Bobby Smith signed
- Amex season ticket location:
- East Lower
Brighton = blue
Albion = white
Hove = just a little gold necklace stripe
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 17:17
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 08:44 - Bozza mentioned perseus in post NSC Betting Competition: Albion v Burnley 02/04/16... 3466 4 perseus ...
- 19:53 - BHAFC_Pandapops mentioned perseus in post Battle of Britain Day - Fly past this lunchtime - TUES 15SEP15...hanks for that one, perseus
- 16:11 - Easy 10 mentioned perseus in post Battle of Britain Day - Fly past this lunchtime - TUES 15SEP15...ts a fantastic shot perseus
- 20:02 - TSB quoted perseus in post Bristol City v Huddersfield Town.Billing will come on for Hog...
- 19:32 - TSB quoted perseus in post Bristol City v Huddersfield Town.Hudson is like Greer: a very...
- 19:27 - perseus quoted TSB in post Bristol City v Huddersfield Town.Couple of defensive abse...
- 19:12 - perseus quoted Wellesley in post Bristol City v Huddersfield Town.If I expect the unexpected and...
- 13:16 - smeg quoted perseus in post ** Leeds v BHA ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 6th SEASON !!Other Leeds 2 Albion 5 htt...
- 02:35 - perseus quoted Bozza in post New link directoryAnother of a flurry of lon...
- 12:59 - perseus quoted SeagullinExile in post Knocky £20m + to West Ham in the summer.... see article.Bilic can suck my gooch. Watmore c...
- 10:38 - Tim Over Whelmed quoted perseus in post How many points do the Albion need for Auto-promotion ?Don't be daft! Are you Andy...
- 05:35 - scousefan quoted perseus in post How many points do the Albion need for Auto-promotion ?Albion 6-3-0 last season + 2...
- 01:55 - perseus quoted Tim Over Whelmed in post How many points do the Albion need for Auto-promotion ?Other - 88 Points will do it Don't b...
- 20:07 - Neville's Breakfast quoted perseus in post How many points do the Albion need for Auto-promotion ?Albion 6-3-0 last season + 2...
- 16:01 - perseus quoted 1892 in post Come on then, which TWO are going up autos?Totally agree with this. ...
- 14:55 - perseus quoted Bold Seagull in post Huddersfield's run inAre you soft in the head? It quit...
- 14:38 - LamieRobertson quoted perseus in post Huddersfield's run inStats say vs rivals at the t...
- 08:57 - sams dad quoted perseus in post The road to 90 pointsI think we may need 95 which...
- 08:51 - essbee quoted perseus in post The road to 90 pointsI tried to find the stats on...
- 23:24 - warmleyseagull quoted perseus in post The road to 90 points82781 This could happen i...
- 23:21 - warmleyseagull quoted perseus in post The road to 90 pointsMiddlesbro didn't. But th...
- 21:52 - LamieRobertson quoted perseus in post The road to 90 points82781 This could happen i...
- 21:37 - perseus quoted DavePage in post The road to 90 pointsCan’t see Newcastle not...