Today, 18:04peterward replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Birmingham City *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big Boardhe's a f**king CHEAT. Gave Birmingham everything, so many mistakes, He did everything in his power to help them, truly woeful performance. Just...333 replies | 17531 view(s)
Today, 17:18peterward replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Birmingham City *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big Boardref is having a mare333 replies | 17531 view(s)
Today, 17:05peterward replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Birmingham City *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big Boardso far, they've had all the luck, lucky goal, bad decisions in their favour stopping a perfectly good second goal and also keeping them with 11...333 replies | 17531 view(s)
Today, 16:57totally agree.... if this was Hull, Boro, Derby with so much possession and so much dominance, I dare say they'd be 3 goals to the good. We are...333 replies | 17531 view(s)
Today, 15:56I dont agree, Wilson may be better than Hemed, but still think Hughton has called it right. Hughton is not just picking skills/shapes/formation, he's...333 replies | 17531 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:35is Kopperberg actually cider?, it tastes so chemical its disgusting... sooner drink anything, including my own piss, before Kopperberg55 replies | 1210 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:31Just started on my favourite cheapo supermarket Red (third bottle for the week so far!), it's simply gorgeous. Aldi - French Vignobles Rousselle...55 replies | 1210 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:12Physiologically.... or you just don't fancy him?18 replies | 642 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:05I know.... let's get another, who can't even get a game for Wolves139 replies | 11764 view(s)
26-11-2015, 21:52have you BEAN on the SAUCE?60 replies | 2476 view(s)
26-11-2015, 21:03f**k me I had forgotten about that sack of shite, can't see him wearing our stripes again277 replies | 23966 view(s)
26-11-2015, 20:33peterward replied to a thread James Wilson [signs on loan until the end of the season] in The Big Boardits not getting someone from Man U, its beating 20 other clubs to get him352 replies | 52670 view(s)
26-11-2015, 20:19peterward replied to a thread James Wilson [signs on loan until the end of the season] in The Big Boardalso shows the benefit of world class facilities. the England U21's have used both the Amex and Lancing for training, plus we have excellent...352 replies | 52670 view(s)
26-11-2015, 17:56Hope Powell?277 replies | 23966 view(s)
26-11-2015, 17:22BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Get off197 replies | 15239 view(s)
26-11-2015, 17:21Wlad doesnt fight like that anymore, in this he's on the front foot looking for Sanders, since his losses, he's changed his footwork and has gone...60 replies | 2476 view(s)
26-11-2015, 17:11It may not happen, but there's a lot of things that give us a good chance and they are that mainly he, his Mrs and Kid live in the area. All the...197 replies | 15239 view(s)
26-11-2015, 12:26up early, full english (in the Cliftonville?), hit the road, Derby pubs for midday. Derby v Albion, straight down to london, few more beers and fight...60 replies | 2476 view(s)
26-11-2015, 12:08I hope Fury wins, I will be roaring him on, but just see this as a bridge to far. Firtha beating him up and Pajkic flooring him with a straight...60 replies | 2476 view(s)
26-11-2015, 10:46Fury is NOT the real deal, maybe the MEAL deal? Anthony Joshua will unify the heavy weight division in the next few years, he's only just starting...60 replies | 2476 view(s)
26-11-2015, 10:21Fury has fought nobody yet at the elite level, a lot of bums and journeymay in his 24-0, Nicolai Firtha had him reeling before the ref bizarrely and...60 replies | 2476 view(s)
25-11-2015, 21:50The away leg at the old den Millwall, on the coach, was completely pissed up after drinking all day, got stones and bricks lobbed at us, a circle of...70 replies | 3043 view(s)
25-11-2015, 09:53or conversely, Calleri, and Baranos are not coming and we're way down the list on Richie Towell320 replies | 48937 view(s)
24-11-2015, 21:33Any news on BANG? is he back 4 BRUM27 replies | 1266 view(s)
24-11-2015, 19:18peterward replied to a thread Sausages - what's your favourite flavour and types? in The Big Boardseriously, what are you all recommending?.......... it has to be Lincolnshires, butchers better but even cheapos are the mutts, pref with mustard...56 replies | 1504 view(s)
24-11-2015, 13:37peterward replied to a thread Robotix...and perhaps other obsolete toys that would be great today in The Big Board38 replies | 1029 view(s)
24-11-2015, 12:09a bloke called Ian Wright wasn't good enough for us, Bridcutt wasnt deemed good enough for Palace...... wouldnt read to much into that.117 replies | 14643 view(s)
24-11-2015, 10:49he's got his own memorabilia website!! http://www.dicktowel.com/ you'll have to look at what he sells!117 replies | 14643 view(s)
24-11-2015, 10:35Exactly this, the Russians have been doing it with us with the bear bomber, they did simulated nuclear bombing runs on the border with scandinavia,...260 replies | 16007 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- Old East Stand against Wrexham 1975 aged 3
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward
- Best Albion experience:
- FA Cup run 1983
- Amex season ticket location:
- WSL and away games
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 18:04
- Join Date
- 11:54 - Lord Bracknell mentioned peterward in post Tory plans to rob from the poor and give to the rich. Again...... interested to hear peterward's thoughts on what t...
- 12:52 - peterward mentioned Notters in post Chris Hughton...g thread. cheers Notters
- 12:42 - Notters mentioned peterward in post Hughton named new Albion Manager...tball/13869554 peterward; looks like Marlon w...
- 12:38 - Notters mentioned peterward in post Chris Hughton...tball/13869554 peterward; looks like Marlon w...
- 17:21 - peterward quoted Megazone in post Tyson FuryAnyone has a chance against W...
- 17:11 - peterward quoted nicko31 in post Would you take Glenn Murray on loan?Murray never did anything wr...
- 12:08 - peterward quoted GoingUp in post Tyson FuryI dont see Fury winning eith...
- 11:05 - GoingUp quoted peterward in post Tyson FuryFury has fought nobody yet at ...
- 10:58 - Withdean11 quoted peterward in post Tyson FuryFury is NOT the real deal, may...
- 10:46 - peterward quoted Ernest in post Tyson FuryI've told you all along Tys...
- 21:50 - peterward quoted Behind Enemy Lines in post What's the most shitted you've arrived at a game?Play off Final v Notts County but a goo...
- 09:59 - Blue Valkyrie quoted peterward in post Miller Bolanosor conversely, Calleri, and Ba...
- 09:53 - peterward quoted Hugo Rune in post Miller BolanosCould be good news. Perhaps we...
- 01:50 - atfc village quoted peterward in post Robotix...and perhaps other obsolete toys that would be great today70174 Even had the Yellow trai...
- 21:34 - Ernest quoted peterward in post Tonights GAMESAny news on BANG? is he back 4...
- 21:33 - peterward quoted Ernest in post Tonights GAMESGoals flying all over the p...
- 19:26 - looney quoted peterward in post Sausages - what's your favourite flavour and types?seriously, what are you all re...
- 16:54 - AZ Gull quoted peterward in post Daryl horgan and Richie TowellBridcutt wasnt deemed good eno...
- 12:25 - Hidden
- 12:24 - Hidden
- 12:09 - peterward quoted Rogero in post Daryl horgan and Richie TowellHe had a trial with Cardiff...
- 11:24 - Discodoktor quoted peterward in post Daryl horgan and Richie Towell70170 he's got his own memora...
- 10:49 - peterward quoted Gwylan in post Daryl horgan and Richie TowellI thought beakers were the ...
- 10:35 - peterward quoted vegster in post Russian jet shot down ,WW3 about to begin ?I suppose this is the result...