Yesterday, 17:09tiberious replied to a thread Tesco bag kit pre-season launch pics from my sisters collection in The Big Boardwell you sister must be hot or the players have a banana in their shorts ......or they are not cut well14 replies | 749 view(s)
26-03-2017, 15:34But dose he get a conviction ? he gets a charge for murder but we do not know if the defendant is found guilty in court. I mean his note keeping is...47 replies | 2088 view(s)
22-03-2017, 22:14Ask him was it really and accident when he ran his wife over ..... Was he driving or was it Rosie ?16 replies | 903 view(s)
21-03-2017, 19:21tiberious replied to a thread Brazil football team signs goalkeeper convicted of killing girlfriend in The Big Boardcould do a job.... only joking...10 replies | 590 view(s)
21-03-2017, 18:41The have to make the palyoffs ...330 replies | 52869 view(s)
21-03-2017, 18:25yes and so would my father who did not believe in northern Ireland.. and he had to put up with what not would be hate crime..i.e thick paddy, etc....360 replies | 24826 view(s)
20-03-2017, 20:13#twats49 replies | 3459 view(s)
18-03-2017, 21:27but Newcastles home form is their Achilles heel so swings and roundabouts, and they only got a point18 replies | 1091 view(s)
18-03-2017, 20:33Thats the spirit. SEAAAAAGUULLLS49 replies | 1587 view(s)
18-03-2017, 20:06tiberious replied to a thread The positives..2nd in the league, 6 points clear, Bruno back soon..8 games to go... in The Big Boardand a goal diff on 3rd two better than it was despite loosing23 replies | 1950 view(s)
18-03-2017, 16:19About time he has been nowhere near the first team since he signed for us. Did he sign a contract extension earlier this year like Bruno10 replies | 1019 view(s)
17-03-2017, 22:32what incentive do they need ..its mighty Leeds FFS.. our cup final,,, were playing the champions of Europe.. Were not fit to lace their boots30 replies | 2823 view(s)
17-03-2017, 22:13can anyone post the highlights as would love to see the goals.. thanks566 replies | 57857 view(s)
17-03-2017, 22:06Reading and Massives is not great either. Fulham with 21 has to be worth an extra point566 replies | 57857 view(s)
15-03-2017, 19:48tiberious replied to a thread Is the away form our "achilles heel? According to Virgo it is.. in The Big BoardMark Lawreson Mk250 replies | 3389 view(s)
14-03-2017, 20:13I like how she wants to have a better deal for the Jocks than the rest of the UK or else they will stay with Europe.. Europe dont want them.... she...156 replies | 8746 view(s)
14-03-2017, 18:16tiberious replied to a thread "I'm in a unique situation for a manager because I'm not bothered if I get the sack" in The Big BoardBut if we look at this abjectly he is right... how many teams has he managed and how many sacked him yet he is still employed making good money. He...50 replies | 3826 view(s)
13-03-2017, 20:33tiberious replied to a thread Aston Villa U23 v Albion U23s, Premier League 2, Villa Park, tonight - Kick-off 7pm in The Big BoardOr Twitter I'm BG Mk215 replies | 1192 view(s)
13-03-2017, 20:31tiberious replied to a thread Aston Villa U23 v Albion U23s, Premier League 2, Villa Park, tonight - Kick-off 7pm in The Big BoardDont do Facebook .. but thanks15 replies | 1192 view(s)
13-03-2017, 20:16tiberious replied to a thread Aston Villa U23 v Albion U23s, Premier League 2, Villa Park, tonight - Kick-off 7pm in The Big Boardany further Updates ?15 replies | 1192 view(s)
10-03-2017, 23:17guy in the pub said Chinese were down looking at upgrading the railway .the Ukfield bit to Lewes.. might just be a jolly to watch a game53 replies | 7590 view(s)
09-03-2017, 21:02You could also write to the Headmaster and Guvernors telling them which bits you disagree with and asking them to provide evidence to support the...45 replies | 2537 view(s)
08-03-2017, 21:42I thought it was a shame as we had played Hudds before wagners comments about catching us.. thought the old dads army song would be good to sing to...22 replies | 1851 view(s)
22 replies | 1851 view(s)
08-03-2017, 18:22tiberious replied to a thread 5 people (dead or alive) that you’d like to have a dinner party with? in The Big BoardMy brother.. season ticket holder who could not make most games as lived in Bracknell and died before the Amex opened.. Need some one tl argue with ...95 replies | 3769 view(s)
08-03-2017, 17:42If UNREST disappears the ROZZERS will be looking for you .. I heard Unrest gets PEGGGED lots He is known as DEEP THROAT at the Amex... He is Barbers...17 replies | 1550 view(s)
08-03-2017, 17:06Maybe .. just Maybe CH should look at him and do a triple fist pump....17 replies | 1583 view(s)
08-03-2017, 16:46Why is Lush and Edna not on the List ? I voted for Liz Costa just for a laugh... come on NSC we can rig this vote so she wins17 replies | 780 view(s)
07-03-2017, 23:04It used to be this kit was only worn if there was a clash of colours. There was no third kit if there was still a bit ot a clash with colours for...41 replies | 2567 view(s)
07-03-2017, 23:01Slightly off topic but Thursday last week after a lot of red wine, I woke after dreaming we lost 5-0 to Forest.... the strange part I could still...41 replies | 2567 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter ward
- Best Albion experience:
- Sleeping in a bush away at carlisle
- Amex season ticket location:
- North Stand-i still think i am 18
- Boring, old, Miserable, and i hate crystal palace but i do like dogs, even though he ate my sons sweets (jelly squirms)
- The earth
- Im far too boring to have any of these
- unfortunately too young to retire
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 20:36
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 17:16 - rocker959 quoted tiberious in post Tesco bag kit pre-season launch pics from my sisters collectionwell you sister must be hot or...
- 17:09 - tiberious quoted rocker959 in post Tesco bag kit pre-season launch pics from my sisters collectionOne or two already donated tow...
- 19:07 - Thunder Bolt quoted tiberious in post Duffy tweetyes and so would my father who...
- 18:49 - bhanutz quoted tiberious in post Wednesday fans discussing us....The have to make the palyoffs ...
- 18:44 - Neville's Breakfast quoted tiberious in post Duffy tweetyes and so would my father who...
- 18:41 - tiberious quoted I remember the good times in post Wednesday fans discussing us....Quote - Last season for majority of it they we...
- 21:27 - tiberious quoted jimhigham in post strange....Home form seems to be the key....
- 20:33 - tiberious quoted empire in post This Bed Wetting.As with forest away it's al...
- 16:19 - tiberious quoted Ernest in post Is Bruno out today?It's a RUSE and SALTER will...
- 00:26 - Brighton Lines quoted tiberious in post IF the team need an incentive....what incentive do they need .....
- 22:34 - Thunder Bolt quoted tiberious in post Bristol City v Huddersfield Town.can anyone post the highlights...
- 22:09 - giveusfalmerplease quoted tiberious in post Bristol City v Huddersfield Town.Reading and Massives is not gr...
- 22:06 - tiberious quoted oldboyroy in post Bristol City v Huddersfield Town.wow that goal difference is a ...
- 19:48 - tiberious quoted Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo in post Is the away form our "achilles heel? According to Virgo it is..2nd for the season, something like 7th for t...
- 20:33 - tiberious quoted Bakero in post Aston Villa U23 v Albion U23s, Premier League 2, Villa Park, tonight - Kick-off 7pmhttps://twitter.com/Officia...
- 20:31 - tiberious quoted AZ Gull in post Aston Villa U23 v Albion U23s, Premier League 2, Villa Park, tonight - Kick-off 7pmYou can watch it being strea...
- 20:28 - Bakero quoted tiberious in post Aston Villa U23 v Albion U23s, Premier League 2, Villa Park, tonight - Kick-off 7pmany further Updates ? https:/...