Yesterday, 21:08tiberious replied to a poll Huddersfield Vs Reading ***Promotion Rivals Match Thread*** in The Big Boardwho else would he or she support ? Massive or dirty ?336 replies | 33423 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:54tiberious replied to a poll Huddersfield Vs Reading ***Promotion Rivals Match Thread*** in The Big Boardwell nobody likes to be pulled off in public ... well except ErNest336 replies | 33423 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:32tiberious replied to a thread Paul Barber - we won't screw up this year (plus next season Transfer budget info).... in The Big BoardHaving had the pleasure of hearing him speak at the Amex at a job leadership day he is a very clever man. He told us we came joint second last year.....29 replies | 2262 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:03They are the Wurst kind of SAUSAGES37 replies | 2445 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:01Because they heard we did not take 70k away to Barnsley like a big club so thought they would help us......prove what real fans are like :thumbsup:37 replies | 2445 view(s)
10-02-2017, 20:03It would come down to the fact was she fully focused on her driving. For example Inconsiderate driving could cover indicating right and turning left,...11 replies | 513 view(s)
10-02-2017, 08:07Which will be interesting because new drivers can loose their license with 6 points and not 12 sorry did not see earlier post24 replies | 2804 view(s)
06-02-2017, 19:52Id tell her to stop messing about and get on with it... also to bring me a beer and pass the remote... well in my dreams I would...49 replies | 2156 view(s)
06-02-2017, 18:34No he will go mental and do a triple fist pump... get a red from the ref for over celebrating and sent to the stands..100 replies | 10551 view(s)
06-02-2017, 13:20No because you have Zaha to do that,,,, the only person I know who could give Tom Daily a run for an Olympic gold.3748 replies | 230260 view(s)
01-02-2017, 20:55another reason they are tinpot stide the hoops of QPR525 replies | 39306 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter ward
- Best Albion experience:
- Sleeping in a bush away at carlisle
- Amex season ticket location:
- North Stand-i still think i am 18
- Boring, old, Miserable, and i hate crystal palace but i do like dogs, even though he ate my sons sweets (jelly squirms)
- The earth
- Im far too boring to have any of these
- unfortunately too young to retire
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 19:43
- Current Activity
- Viewing Forum The Big Board
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 21:08 - tiberious quoted Lush in post Huddersfield Vs Reading ***Promotion Rivals Match Thread***"A little bit of a quiete...
- 20:54 - tiberious quoted glasfryn in post Huddersfield Vs Reading ***Promotion Rivals Match Thread***oops well nobody likes to be...
- 16:03 - tiberious quoted Ernest in post Russian Orel Butchers.I wonder what their SAUSAGE...
- 16:01 - tiberious quoted StonehamPark in post Russian Orel Butchers.Why, in any way, shape or form, w...
- 21:28 - Mouldy Boots quoted tiberious in post Preston 2 red cards for fighting EACH OTHERApparently Robinson punched Ri...
- 21:20 - tiberious quoted kevo in post Preston 2 red cards for fighting EACH OTHERIt was Eric Steele and Ga...
- 21:18 - tiberious quoted Mouldy Boots in post Preston 2 red cards for fighting EACH OTHERNothing like a in team fight or s...