Today, 00:31Christine and the Queens if anyone is confused. Really enjoyed the set with her and the dancers, got the crowd going in the early afternoon rain. ...15 replies | 533 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:33http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/477923/Who-is-the-real-Nigel-Farage-How-personal-success-and-brushes-with-death-have-shaped-him Very interesting...60 replies | 1796 view(s)
17-06-2016, 19:12Maybe that was his forfeit for being rubbish in training this week?? :ohmy:95 replies | 6352 view(s)
14-06-2016, 17:51Can you go away? This thread is about a few Albion fans that had the pleasure of meeting a club hero and thoroughly enjoying it. It doesn't need to...80 replies | 4822 view(s)
14-06-2016, 15:41It's called being tongue in cheek.80 replies | 4822 view(s)
08-06-2016, 12:22Charlton players seem to like coming here :) Sounds like a squad signing definitely, if it happens of course :angel:183 replies | 34156 view(s)
02-06-2016, 16:31Seagulltonian replied to a thread My Five Completely Random Predictions For Next Season in The Big BoardHere is mine from the Seagulltonian crystal ball :angel: 1) We will get 6 points off Newcastle, and 1 off Burton Albion 2) Glenn Murray will...20 replies | 1515 view(s)
31-05-2016, 16:09Seagulltonian replied to a thread Bournemouth willing to let Murray leave on a free in The Big BoardAnother 3 goals would have seen us up automatically. If the Premier League is worth £180 million a year, then spending £3million on a player that...399 replies | 33566 view(s)
26-05-2016, 12:43Seagulltonian replied to a thread Season ticket held in North Stand for next season, looking to share... in Home tickets WANTEDHave messaged :)1 replies | 265 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- March 22
- First Albion game:
- Home against Oxford, 1988
- Favourite Albion player:
- 'Oh' Gary Hart
- Best Albion experience:
- The 4-4 with Orient, 1997
- Amex season ticket location:
- Fuck off, stalker boy
- Bad fan
- NOT The Amex if we don't have SKY DANCERS
- Saving The Albion
- Office monkey
- Twitter name:
www.northstandpolls.com - Proud official kit sponsor of Paddy McCourt
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 06-02-2010 16:23
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 15-06-2016 17:10
- Join Date
- 15:45 - sheebo mentioned Safeway in post Jimbob5 can you stop retrospectively thumbs downing swathes of my posts....OT and BOTHERED now Safeway :thumbsup:
- 15:44 - Gazwag mentioned Safeway in post What is your achilles heel? What do you always fail at?beating Safeway and Seagulls over L...
- 12:28 - Safeway quoted portlock seagull in post Boarding Passes & Duty Free - I thought we didn't need to show them?First they came for... You're on hol...
- 18:45 - sheebo quoted Safeway in post Murphy's red cardYou can only say that with t...
- 10:40 - One Love quoted Safeway in post Murphy's red cardYou can only say that with t...
- 08:16 - Safeway quoted Papa Lazarou in post Murphy's red cardI'd imagine the FA will have repl...
- 08:12 - Thunder Bolt quoted Safeway in post Murphy's red cardYou can only say that with t...
- 08:03 - Papa Lazarou quoted Safeway in post Murphy's red cardYou can only say that with t...
- 07:52 - Safeway quoted sheebo in post Murphy's red cardBut he wasn't even making a...