25-07-2016, 13:50A sad outcome at the end of the day, which probably started off as totally care-free and happy :nono: RIP to the young lad that died and speedy...19 replies | 1699 view(s)
22-07-2016, 19:46Hull straight back down then! ???48 replies | 3768 view(s)
22-07-2016, 19:42Seagulltonian replied to a thread Kit announcement date and time being announced at 4:30 in The Big BoardLiking the round neck and the design, where the stripes continue into the neck area, rather than just the white roundness of the last shirt....521 replies | 48539 view(s)
20-07-2016, 23:51Seagulltonian replied to a thread Only 250 quid to [jump the queue for*] the Seven Stars Sports bar.. [* = get in to] in The Big BoardIt just goes to show, with a monthly loss of £1.8Mill. the club really needs to hit the promised land of the Premier League in the 2017/18 season! ...335 replies | 22499 view(s)
20-07-2016, 16:50Seagulltonian replied to a thread Only 250 quid to [jump the queue for*] the Seven Stars Sports bar.. [* = get in to] in The Big BoardThe revenue generated from the fees, with all positions taken up, is only £40,000!! If few people pay to use it, surely the revenue they would've...335 replies | 22499 view(s)
19-07-2016, 19:14That's a pretty good bench! :eek:185 replies | 25316 view(s)
16-07-2016, 16:15Those boots go well with the away kit! :bowdown:138 replies | 19029 view(s)
15-07-2016, 19:14Seagulltonian replied to a thread Only 250 quid to [jump the queue for*] the Seven Stars Sports bar.. [* = get in to] in The Big BoardWho pays £11 to go into a club now, let alone a bar?!! :ffsparr:335 replies | 22499 view(s)
14-07-2016, 10:54I understand your worries Notters. I'm no political or financial expert when it comes to what has happened recently. But what I have noticed in...267 replies | 11551 view(s)
13-07-2016, 09:17A little extra time off for being at the Euro's maybe, even though they got knocked out early? :wink:9 replies | 1195 view(s)
12-07-2016, 17:00Seagulltonian replied to a thread So is this the year the DS start to get first team action? in The Big BoardGoldson made the step-up from the DS Squad pretty quickly last season, when called upon. Tyler Forbes will go into the DS Squad with some...36 replies | 1828 view(s)
12-07-2016, 16:54Is this still available please?2 replies | 245 view(s)
03-07-2016, 23:01And great at coming back to defend corners too!544 replies | 61683 view(s)
01-07-2016, 22:35How can he be considered for this job!! He's got absolutely nothing to do with our parliamentary system now!! And I'm sure if he's involved in the...32 replies | 1801 view(s)
01-07-2016, 22:01All the headers I'm remembering him having for us, were straight onto the goalkeeper from 1 yard out! :eek: Great header though!231 replies | 8534 view(s)
01-07-2016, 17:49Wow!! Currently after my vote, the percentages are resembling Brexit (with Brexit being Belgium) 48.92% to 51.08%! :eek:231 replies | 8534 view(s)
29-06-2016, 17:48The ironical thing is, of course, the Northern Irish Fans sang their heart out with the song through most of their games, and yet Will Grigg's didn't...8 replies | 649 view(s)
27-06-2016, 22:38And don't forget the player relegated with Charlton Ernest ???221 replies | 10812 view(s)
27-06-2016, 22:35Not completely sure of that Bozza. Two games in a row where there have been 6 changes, seems like the players have had difficulty reacting to that,...221 replies | 10812 view(s)
27-06-2016, 22:22I would suggest that the sacred one would be the Republic of Ireland manager, if that international vacancy comes up, and he's out of a job with the...333 replies | 15021 view(s)
26-06-2016, 23:20The amount of flares at Glastonbury! The security must be run by the French football authorities :angel:131 replies | 6824 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- March 22
- First Albion game:
- Home against Oxford, 1988
- Favourite Albion player:
- 'Oh' Gary Hart
- Best Albion experience:
- The 4-4 with Orient, 1997
- Amex season ticket location:
- Fuck off, stalker boy
- Bad fan
- NOT The Amex if we don't have SKY DANCERS
- Saving The Albion
- Office monkey
- Twitter name:
www.northstandpolls.com - Proud official kit sponsor of Paddy McCourt
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 06-02-2010 16:23
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 15-06-2016 17:10
- Join Date
- 15:45 - sheebo mentioned Safeway in post Jimbob5 can you stop retrospectively thumbs downing swathes of my posts....OT and BOTHERED now Safeway :thumbsup:
- 15:44 - Gazwag mentioned Safeway in post What is your achilles heel? What do you always fail at?beating Safeway and Seagulls over L...
- 12:28 - Safeway quoted portlock seagull in post Boarding Passes & Duty Free - I thought we didn't need to show them?First they came for... You're on hol...
- 18:45 - sheebo quoted Safeway in post Murphy's red cardYou can only say that with t...
- 10:40 - One Love quoted Safeway in post Murphy's red cardYou can only say that with t...
- 08:16 - Safeway quoted Papa Lazarou in post Murphy's red cardI'd imagine the FA will have repl...
- 08:12 - Thunder Bolt quoted Safeway in post Murphy's red cardYou can only say that with t...
- 08:03 - Papa Lazarou quoted Safeway in post Murphy's red cardYou can only say that with t...
- 07:52 - Safeway quoted sheebo in post Murphy's red cardBut he wasn't even making a...