Today, 10:57LlcoolJ replied to a thread What's an appropriate sentence for a crime such as this? in The Big BoardNo not cutting benefits. Turn somewhere really shit like say, Luton into a forced labour camp and send all the scum there. Scum being anyone at...75 replies | 2589 view(s)
Today, 10:31Bet he wouldn't do that with a GRATE white SHARK though.169 replies | 4566 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:51I'd forgotten how completely turd Forest Gump was. A travesty indeed.75 replies | 1674 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:24Agree. With Kayal and Stephens in the centre please. Massive wont know what's hit them........41 replies | 4118 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:00"Personal terms" meaning he took one look at Selhurst and ran for the hills.2279 replies | 134058 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:53LlcoolJ replied to a thread Will our season be defined by the first 6 games of 2017? in The Big BoardI know they don't want to rush him back but I am SALIVATING at the thought of the Stephens / Kayal partnership in midfield again. We've done so well...35 replies | 3147 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:11Carlito's Way. Pacino imperious and Sean Penn just superb. Love it. That and Goodfellas probably top of the list for me. Although for full on,...75 replies | 1674 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:00Average player salaries of £1.96m a year (£38k p/w) .........and they are STILL totally shit.2279 replies | 134058 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:04Please stop watching again.54 replies | 1075 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:253 down!54 replies | 1075 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:19Good bowling from Woakes.54 replies | 1075 view(s)
17-01-2017, 10:24Great work!2279 replies | 134058 view(s)
16-01-2017, 18:45I'm not buying it on principle.79 replies | 12148 view(s)
200 replies | 25491 view(s)
16-01-2017, 18:20Ha ha. Fortunately I don't give a **** mate. I did think about that before posting....:lolol:770 replies | 73915 view(s)
16-01-2017, 17:54You may as well have just said "BUMP". Re Stephens, it would be madness to sell, obviously. Especially when the Stephens / Kayal axis is touching...770 replies | 73915 view(s)
16-01-2017, 17:13You didn't watch the programme then? It wasn't a conspiracy theory, it was looking at "real evidence".38 replies | 2064 view(s)
16-01-2017, 16:46Seconded for the baby wasp being proper hard too. Basically torturing and murdering the tarantula from the inside...... Grim!169 replies | 4566 view(s)
16-01-2017, 16:39I like the guy who says he hopes the officials are decent as they will have a tough enough job without poor decisions. I'm guessing he didn't watch...223 replies | 31306 view(s)
16-01-2017, 16:31https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=164695&page=12279 replies | 134058 view(s)
16-01-2017, 16:20The Holmesdale board makes for amusing reading. The thread where some guy is complaining that some fans have given up already is full of......fans...2279 replies | 134058 view(s)
16-01-2017, 16:04Barton is a prize cock but compared to the festering, puss ridden, boil on the arse of football that is CPFC2010 Ltd, I love him.2279 replies | 134058 view(s)
16-01-2017, 09:39https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXtQMz1RGNw32 replies | 2580 view(s)
16-01-2017, 09:14See that, that's you that is...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzdI_PecYx02279 replies | 134058 view(s)
14-01-2017, 15:52LlcoolJ replied to a thread Preston North End vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardSounds like we've played pretty well. The usual improvement in the second half and we will win. :albion2:649 replies | 52240 view(s)
14-01-2017, 14:48It's very true. And then they quote Joe Root's wage as a "million pound contract" instead of £20k a week.49 replies | 2973 view(s)
14-01-2017, 14:43LlcoolJ replied to a thread Preston North End vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardWe really could do with Rosenior back.649 replies | 52240 view(s)
14-01-2017, 14:21I'm currently up to my eyes in tax returns. But I'll be knocking off soon to go to the local micro pub for a couple of Sam Smiths India Ales to kick...18 replies | 270 view(s)
14-01-2017, 13:10Yeah we watched this the other week. Fascinating stuff and very sad that corner cutting and greed were actually the major reasons for the disaster.38 replies | 2064 view(s)
14-01-2017, 13:08LlcoolJ replied to a thread Preston North End vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardIt has to be the same one as in the OP. Weel whin.649 replies | 52240 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
1 Visitor Messages
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 14-10-2009 10:12
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 11:15
- Join Date
- 09:40 - LlcoolJ mentioned 8ace in post The Story of Britain's Most Successful Gambler (Tony Bloom)...ks for finding this 8ace . Really interesting...
- 11:19 - BadFish quoted LlcoolJ in post What's an appropriate sentence for a crime such as this?No not cutting benefits. ...
- 10:57 - LlcoolJ quoted BadFish in post What's an appropriate sentence for a crime such as this?Going somewhat off topic now...
- 10:35 - Simster quoted LlcoolJ in post World's Hardest Creature X: NOMINATIONS threadBet he wouldn't do that with...
- 10:31 - LlcoolJ quoted Simster in post World's Hardest Creature X: NOMINATIONS threadI am a massive SHARK fan, bu...
- 17:51 - LlcoolJ quoted Questions in post Is there a finer 90s film than The Fugitive?!!And Tarantino only picking up ...
- 17:24 - LlcoolJ quoted Cowfold Seagull in post Left back, tomorrow nightSolly has been back from his injury ...
- 14:41 - Nixonator quoted LlcoolJ in post Will our season be defined by the first 6 games of 2017?I know they don't want to ru...
- 13:00 - LlcoolJ quoted Postman Pat in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17Carl Jenkinson deal has collapse...
- 12:58 - Postman Pat quoted LlcoolJ in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17Average player salaries of £...
- 12:53 - LlcoolJ quoted Hugo Rune in post Will our season be defined by the first 6 games of 2017?I'm sure normal service will b...
- 09:07 - knocky1 quoted LlcoolJ in post India v England 2nd ODI SS2 nowPlease stop watching again. ...
- 09:04 - LlcoolJ quoted knocky1 in post India v England 2nd ODI SS2 now14-0 off 1.5 overs and I dec...
- 20:51 - carlzeiss quoted LlcoolJ in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17The Holmesdale board makes f...
- 19:37 - Blue Valkyrie quoted LlcoolJ in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17https://www.holmesdale.net/p...
- 18:47 - Triggaaar quoted LlcoolJ in post The January Transfer WindowThe only spanner in the work...
- 18:45 - LlcoolJ quoted Puppet Master in post WEDNESDAY is going to be CRAP!The amount of people who still fal...
- 18:29 - LlcoolJ quoted ferring seagull in post Johnny RussellRamstalk seem to suggesting that he ...
- 18:20 - LlcoolJ quoted Conelli98 in post The January Transfer WindowEvening LLCOOLJ...just a small...