Yesterday, 22:29Not for away games16 replies | 885 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:28I would dispute bearing in mind Villa has shut the upper tier of one stand this season16 replies | 885 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:34Beach Hut replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United ***** Preview Thread ***** in The Big BoardThe vanity of a prick that tried hard to get Falmer not built14 replies | 1001 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:22It will probably be loyalty point driven and no doubt will also be moved for Sky16 replies | 885 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:01Rare foray onto NSC for me. Neil McNab can't be the answer to 18 it's impossible. McNab was cup tied when he returned from Leeds on 15th May...12 replies | 1436 view(s)
10 replies | 382 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:45Sitting there with Sir Bobby and Fergie ???55 replies | 1993 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:36Wouldn't have watched it if there was an EPL game on.55 replies | 1993 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:35Beach Hut replied to a thread Just Incase anyone missed it on the palace(2010) thread... in The Big BoardThey will never learn will they, that lot28 replies | 2648 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:33lizard replied to a thread Just Incase anyone missed it on the palace(2010) thread... in The Big Board£40K, someones having a laugh. Surprised they didn't set it on fire, thought that was their standard.28 replies | 2648 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:41lizard replied to a thread If you were offered a draw now vs Newcastle would you take it? in The Big BoardNO.82 replies | 4149 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:39Surely that second goal was offside... oh no, only one linesman's on a bung. :thumbsup:55 replies | 1993 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:44They had at least 2 free kicks right on the spot outside the box someone like Knockaert would have loved too94 replies | 7552 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:32Sort of TINPOT Cup teams like Palace and Reading should be playing in55 replies | 1993 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:06Ernest replied to a thread Nice Gesture By David Stockdale at The End Of The Game in The Big BoardI ASKED Shane DUFFY for his shorts but he gave me the BLOOD stained ones, reminded me of mine after a VISIT to the headmasters OFFICE42 replies | 4763 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:22Italy playing some strange tactics but paying off so far.26 replies | 957 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:17Nobuttaboy 410 Southwell2434 replies | 58505 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:58Egg chasing for me then might watch some of it55 replies | 1993 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:04One game at a time, sweet Jesus And also concentrate only on what we can affect67 replies | 5495 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:57Was going to go to the New Club post match but given the delays post match settled on Burgers & Cocktails: Starter of shared Nachos and both had...127 replies | 6644 view(s)
Yesterday, 00:27Beach Hut replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Reading *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardBossed it big time, they were not even fit to polish our players boots365 replies | 23070 view(s)
25-02-2017, 22:26Whooooooshhhhh24 replies | 984 view(s)
25-02-2017, 22:16No.From memory we had Waldorf Salad to start,lashings of hot screwdriver and freshly squeezed orange juice. Not out of a bottle. The first dance...24 replies | 984 view(s)
25-02-2017, 22:11This is a very rare foray on to NSC for me. I'd like to point out I have never been to Piddinghoe Avenue for a football match. Although I have...24 replies | 984 view(s)
25-02-2017, 21:08Got a NICE pound of MINCE from them for my tea tomorrow80 replies | 21442 view(s)
25-02-2017, 20:46Baldock and Murray worked really hard in the first half67 replies | 6527 view(s)
25-02-2017, 20:42There is a stand off outside the station presumably Brighton and Reading, loads of police and all traffic stopped.13 replies | 3018 view(s)
25-02-2017, 20:14Reload page with flash?4 replies | 107 view(s)
25-02-2017, 16:37McArthur booked for diving in area, needs more lessons from Zaha who seems to be playing on ice. Neither side has anything up top.3813 replies | 236724 view(s)
25-02-2017, 16:16BC are gonna throw it away, aren't they?! :nono:172 replies | 10422 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- March 7, 1939 (77)
- LOONEY BIN
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 23:14
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4
- 19:03 - AmexRuislip mentioned Ernest in post Creepy People at Football Matches Peering over your Shoulder.I think Ernest lawyers will be all ...
- 13:08 - Goldstone1976 mentioned Ernest in post Really, really O/T. Anyone know a very good organist?...applications from Ernest and El Presidente ...
- 18:59 - Stat Brother quoted Ernest in post Weekend bets#aftertimer You'll notice ...
- 18:55 - Ernest quoted Stat Brother in post Weekend betsBloody kids I took the pre-teen ...
- 18:45 - Ernest quoted LlcoolJ in post EFL Cup FinalThought I was seeing things ...
- 17:49 - Stat Brother quoted Ernest in post Are Reading the WORST team...They had at least 2 free ki...
- 16:57 - LlcoolJ quoted Ernest in post Are Reading the WORST team...They had at least 2 free ki...
- 16:44 - Ernest quoted hans kraay fan club in post Are Reading the WORST team...Agree they weren't hugely threatening, b...
- 16:33 - Springal quoted Ernest in post Spurs FALLING apartThey will be in trouble in ...
- 21:56 - Lindfield23 quoted Ernest in post Fights at falmer station...our SAUSAGE are you Ernest???
- 21:08 - Ernest quoted Lindfield23 in post Fights at falmer stationThe Oral BUTCHERS have arrived ...
- 15:41 - LamieRobertson quoted Ernest in post *Championship FIXTURES 24/25/26 February *Newcastle only 11/2 for the...
- 15:21 - LamieRobertson quoted Ernest in post *Championship FIXTURES 24/25/26 February *0-2 Bristol City, WTF ? Hu...
- 15:18 - LamieRobertson quoted Ernest in post *Championship FIXTURES 24/25/26 February *Huddersfield 1-0 Barnsley, ...
- 15:17 - lizard quoted Ernest in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17That long ? Normally a lot ...
- 15:13 - Ernest quoted lizard in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17Zaha dive watch - 4:48. Th...
- 14:36 - Stato quoted Ernest in post *Championship FIXTURES 24/25/26 February *Leeds P34 61 Points MASSIV...
- 14:24 - LamieRobertson quoted Ernest in post Watch your back today...My ARS is READY for anybody...
- 14:01 - big hilda quoted Ernest in post Bad news if you fancy an early one in Dicks, Southern failWhat are YOU doing at POLEG...
- 13:09 - Ernest quoted Beach Hut in post Watch your back today...Yes we all know what goes on w...
- 13:02 - perseus quoted Ernest in post *Championship FIXTURES 24/25/26 February *What a GIFT, Chris Woods ca...