Today, 17:41Would be ironic if both Burnley and Boro went down as we go up7 replies | 233 view(s)
Today, 15:48Hughton wouldn't survive a season like they've had22 replies | 1647 view(s)
Today, 15:47May is being SACKED after the election by the BRITISH people141 replies | 11860 view(s)
Today, 15:45He is paid to entertain , like I DO74 replies | 9026 view(s)
Today, 15:30You mean the one by the Hoe? Just down from the lighthouse ? Ther I would say is far superior in structure and looks.20 replies | 835 view(s)
Today, 15:26Lose on Saturday and it MAY even be this season17 replies | 309 view(s)
Today, 11:42Why don't you start one and predict what majority Maggie U Turn May will get ?159 replies | 3270 view(s)
Today, 11:01Yet an English owner so not only Foreigners can totally mess a club up22 replies | 1647 view(s)
Today, 10:06The Wexfordian 440 Stratford459 replies | 6087 view(s)
35 replies | 3432 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:00Indeed I might but is there or still to be decided ?39 replies | 2793 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:24Is there a disco party ?39 replies | 2793 view(s)
8 replies | 520 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:57They play the day before and have a game shown live so hopefully be that one210 replies | 9234 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:56Danny Murphy puts the DULL into DULLARD54 replies | 1532 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:54A tour DOWN Under would be NICE so I can make sure my old MATE WOODY is settled and not thinking of coming home58 replies | 2750 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:52If that's the case it's traditional to show the Champions match210 replies | 9234 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:59Poor old Jeff Stelling, just gone off on a marvellous rant about Dave Jones210 replies | 9234 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:40Bristol City now safe as it stands210 replies | 9234 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:39Is Pontuius Jannsen not playing ?210 replies | 9234 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:372-0, I think they're the ones fooking it up210 replies | 9234 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:35OMG...the MIGHTY losing210 replies | 9234 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:34Crowd trouble at Port Vale, match suspended210 replies | 9234 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:33Reading back in it, lovely to see Middlesboro just collapsing210 replies | 9234 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:29Bristol losing210 replies | 9234 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:20Bristol City 1-1 , hopefully make them safe210 replies | 9234 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:171-1 massive210 replies | 9234 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:07Oh dear....MASSIVE losing210 replies | 9234 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:05Forest 2-0 Reading210 replies | 9234 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:04Beach Hut replied to a thread Reclaiming Brighton as the default team for Sussex kids in The Big BoardI was coach for my eldests team for all 9 seasons, U8 - U16 and when they were U11s I banned them from training in Premier League tops and received...40 replies | 3179 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- March 7, 1939 (78)
- LOONEY BIN
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 17:50
- Current Activity
- Viewing Attachment
- Join Date
- 11:55 - Greg Bobkin mentioned Ernest in post 'Albion will target Chris Hughton to be their new manager if they cannot land Tony Pulis'... the thumbs up from Ernest on your comment. We ...
- 21:15 - AmexRuislip mentioned Ernest in post The last seven games: turning Sussex blue & white again...es. :wrong: Cue Ernest :wink:
- 22:42 - Hampster Gull mentioned Ernest in post Bastian Schweinsteiger asked if Chicago Fire will win the World Cup . . .Ernest?
- 23:21 - NooBHA mentioned Ernest in post ** BHA v Blackburn ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 6th SEASON !!... turned out to be Ernest I then checked to s...
- 11:05 - El Presidente mentioned Ernest in post Phew - The Albion are lucky they never had any of 'football's worst owners'....b you bloody idiot Ernest this morning https:...
- 16:37 - Petee mentioned Ernest in post Free coach travel to Norwich (AND match tickets now also on sale)Ernest will there be ID che...
- 12:56 - Titanic mentioned Ernest in post Does anybody else talk slower to thick people ?...en I am replying to Ernest.
- 11:10 - Petee mentioned Ernest in post What is the chance the game will be off tonight?...atchday Fog Watch! Ernest will struggle to see...
- 10:29 - Titanic mentioned Ernest in post Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...).... :facepalm: Even Ernest seems to have retrea...
- 17:43 - Easy 10 quoted Ernest in post Jeff sterlings outburstHe is paid to entertain , l...
- 15:57 - NooBHA quoted Ernest in post Jeff sterlings outburst... DO YOU DO indeed Ernest
- 15:48 - Ernest quoted Icy Gull in post Gaston....Really hoping we have a much ...
- 15:47 - Ernest quoted ManOfSussex in post Andrea Leadsom for new PM?I was just reading the really, r...
- 15:45 - Ernest quoted NooBHA in post Jeff sterlings outburstI love Jeff Stelling and I ...
- 15:31 - redoubtable seagull quoted Ernest in post When we will get our first Hughton Out thread?Lose on Saturday and it MAY...
- 11:42 - Ernest quoted Chicken Run in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainHope your well HT? Any chance yo...
- 11:01 - Ernest quoted Weststander in post Gaston....The planks posting on comeonboro...
- 17:16 - Raleigh Chopper quoted Ernest in post Todays Championship FIXTURESThey play the day before an...
- 16:57 - Ernest quoted Raleigh Chopper in post Todays Championship FIXTURESIf it's last day survival for Hartle...
- 16:56 - Is it PotG? quoted Ernest in post Todays Championship FIXTURESIf that's the case it's tra...
- 16:56 - Raleigh Chopper quoted Ernest in post Todays Championship FIXTURESIf that's the case it's tra...
- 16:52 - Ernest quoted chaileyjem in post Todays Championship FIXTURESLooks like poor old Sky will go...
- 16:03 - The Andy Naylor Fan Club quoted Ernest in post Todays Championship FIXTURESPoor old Jeff Stelling, jus...
- 16:01 - Mellor 3 Ward 4 quoted Ernest in post Todays Championship FIXTURESPoor old Jeff Stelling, jus...
- 15:41 - Thunder Bolt quoted Ernest in post Todays Championship FIXTURESBristol losing Now winni...
- 15:37 - Ernest quoted edna krabappel in post Todays Championship FIXTURESAnyone got that video footage of Le...
- 14:54 - 1892 quoted Ernest in post Todays Championship FIXTURESAt this rate Newcastle just...
- 14:35 - whitelion quoted Ernest in post Gaston RamirezShame it is not Dean who di...
- 14:22 - Bob! quoted Ernest in post Todays Championship FIXTURESKarma strikes at Bournemout...