Today, 14:04happypig replied to a thread What's your answer to the world population growth? in The Big BoardPut Jeremy Hunt in charge of the WHO52 replies | 1098 view(s)
Today, 09:06happypig replied to a thread Plans have been put forward to cut hospital services in two-thirds of England in The Big BoardIf we can afford to replace Trident then we can afford to fund the NHS better. If we can't afford both, then I'd prefer having the ability to save...56 replies | 1436 view(s)
19-02-2017, 15:49Drums are too common. We should have someone* on a Jew's Harp. " BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING...136 replies | 5640 view(s)
19-02-2017, 06:18On second thoughts....26 replies | 5246 view(s)
19-02-2017, 03:33I like that, I shall be using it.26 replies | 5246 view(s)
18-02-2017, 21:58I stuck mine in a cleaner. Nearly got the sack and so did she.15 replies | 1047 view(s)
18-02-2017, 21:39Promotion form is two points per game on average so three points is better. Anyone who says "game in hand' is a mathematical fool.21 replies | 1299 view(s)
18-02-2017, 17:22Looking forward to them. I think we'll see two sides coming to try and win rather than trying to nick a point which will let us play the sort of...39 replies | 3875 view(s)
17-02-2017, 22:57I voted bad idea. I think such a thread would need careful moderation but it's very existence would embolden some of the less socially able fans of...98 replies | 2613 view(s)
17-02-2017, 21:06happypig replied to a thread Something For The Weekend: Post Your Best Foreign Language Music Vids HERE in The Big Boardhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42I68mb4BMA72 replies | 1058 view(s)
17-02-2017, 01:33happypig replied to a thread Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...) in The Big BoardI voted for Corbyn as leader (twice). I hoped he would bring something fresh whilst being a strong Leader of the Opposition and hold a rather weak...2351 replies | 123390 view(s)
17-02-2017, 00:06Two billion people, most of whom haven't a pot to piss in, is hardly going to appeal to the pocket-liners at FIFA.25 replies | 818 view(s)
16-02-2017, 23:31happypig replied to a thread Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition in The Big BoardApparently he's not insane, he's evil: ...1502 replies | 41826 view(s)
22 replies | 1242 view(s)
16-02-2017, 15:01A joint Israel/Iran bid ?25 replies | 818 view(s)
16-02-2017, 15:00I'm puzzled by his lack of input. The cynic in me says that his plan was to try and get Southern to break one of the unions but if it all went wrong...6383 replies | 411814 view(s)
15-02-2017, 21:49happypig replied to a thread Asamoah Gyan deemed to have 'unethical hair' in United Arab Emirates in The Big Board"Latest news from the fourteenth century" If these people didn't have any oil we'd have nothing to do with them* *I say "we" but I want nothing...6 replies | 369 view(s)
15-02-2017, 21:41https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SibgDQWU85g38 replies | 1488 view(s)
14-02-2017, 14:43happypig replied to a thread Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...) in The Big Boardhttp://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?339994-Corbyn-time-to-go-(incorporating-Hilary-Benn-sacked-etc-)&p=7801800&viewfull=1#post78018002351 replies | 123390 view(s)
14-02-2017, 14:36happypig replied to a thread Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...) in The Big BoardClaims that he lost close friends are untrue:...2351 replies | 123390 view(s)
13-02-2017, 22:24I told mrs H I was going to the football. The way things are at the moment, if she'd made a fuss I'd probably not have bothered going home...72 replies | 4342 view(s)
13-02-2017, 11:23The Dambusters Sink the Bismarck Battle of Britain "Help yourselves everyone, there's no escort"52 replies | 2014 view(s)
12-02-2017, 14:55happypig replied to a thread How do you deal with blatant xenophobia/racism from "friends" on social media? in The Big BoardI wouldn't want to be associated with someone like that in any way, shape or form. You're better off being shot of them.51 replies | 2866 view(s)
11-02-2017, 22:51Tim Rathbone, when he was MP for Lewes. He tried to play the "Do you know who I am ?" card . Told him "Nope, haven't a clue".116 replies | 7280 view(s)
11-02-2017, 09:15happypig replied to a thread The Award-Winning Official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2016-17 Season] in The Big BoardTook this earlier in Eastbourne (about 6 years earlier), tiny bit, didn't settle:11231 replies | 832920 view(s)
10-02-2017, 20:15The offence is "Using a hand-held mobile telephone". If she handled it, albeit only to activate Siri, then technically she has committed an offence....11 replies | 509 view(s)
10-02-2017, 15:12My only verbal interaction with the Met at a football match was at the old Wembley. Two knobs stood in the opening into the concourse, I had the...61 replies | 4098 view(s)
10-02-2017, 13:38Will it take a loan out to save me the aggro ?10 replies | 442 view(s)
10-02-2017, 12:49could I run a pipe along the outside wall to a drain that goes to a soakaway ? Or just have it drip onto the steps outside10 replies | 442 view(s)
10-02-2017, 12:29I think our boiler, fitted in 2004, is in need of replacement; There's a fault on it that no-one seems to be able to fix (when it's warmed up I get a...10 replies | 442 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward
- Best Albion experience:
- Wembley 1983
- Amex season ticket location:
- ESU Block C
- Sussex born and bred
- Twitter name:
"Nibbled to death by an okapi..."
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 17:25
- Current Activity
- Viewing Thread Does anyone have mental health problems?
- Join Date
- 13:13 - Tom Hark, Preston Park mentioned happypig in post **** OFFICIAL NSC Flash Quiz - Guess The Albion Players In Stacking Doll Format ****...Commiserations to happypig who wins TWO years a...
- 12:34 - Tom Hark, Preston Park mentioned happypig in post **** OFFICIAL NSC Flash Quiz - Guess The Albion Players In Stacking Doll Format ****...ders: Beach Hut and happypig with 3/5 In third pl...
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned happypig in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16...hdeanwombat 1140 2 happypig 1061 2 desprateseag...
- 15:26 - happypig mentioned GM98 in post Going to Charlton ? Want to go to the o2 to see ELO afterwards for FREE ?hope you enjoy it GM98. Turns out I haven...
- 08:44 - Bozza mentioned happypig in post NSC Betting Competition: Albion v Burnley 02/04/16... 1068 4 happypig ...
- 16:23 - Worried Man Blues quoted happypig in post Drum for ReadingAlways found these cracked yo...
- 06:18 - happypig quoted lizard in post From a Barnsley ForumArseoyling: The act of lubr...
- 06:05 - lizard quoted happypig in post From a Barnsley ForumI like that, I shall be using...
- 03:33 - happypig quoted mickybha in post From a Barnsley Forumarseoyling I like that, I sh...
- 09:14 - glasfryn quoted happypig in post Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...)I voted for Corbyn as leader ...
- 08:31 - Titanic quoted happypig in post Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...)...In my view, though, the ne...
- 00:06 - happypig quoted SeagullofMalaysia in post More than one nation to host the World Cup.China and India, hundreds of millions ...
- 10:38 - Lawro's Lip quoted happypig in post The Award-Winning Official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2016-17 Season]Took this earlier in Eastbour...
- 09:56 - Giraffe quoted happypig in post The Award-Winning Official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2016-17 Season]Took this earlier in Eastbour...
- 20:20 - Driver8 quoted happypig in post Is this a flaw in the law?.The offence is "Using a hand-...
- 18:56 - Rowdey quoted happypig in post OT Central heating boiler replacement costcould I run a pipe along the ...
- 16:13 - bn9 bha quoted happypig in post Policing at London matchesAnd I'm sure it was outside t...
- 13:38 - happypig quoted I remember the good times in post OT Central heating boiler replacement costThe good news being that, by replacing your ol...
- 12:49 - happypig quoted Rowdey in post OT Central heating boiler replacement costAbsolutely. It's a heat onl...
- 09:49 - happypig quoted LlcoolJ in post 300* in 20/20 game.Ha ha!! [emoji23] Always a...