Yesterday, 17:15It's alleged that Thatcher wanted to threaten to nuke Argentina. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/nov/22/books.france48 replies | 1993 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:40Booked for "trickery" https://grabyo.com/g/v/Jo5Wjt3ATir39 replies | 2091 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:32No but... Third placed huddersfield have to play Dirty Leeds, Reading, us and Newcastle. All at home Dirty Leeds have to play away at Reading and...60 replies | 7589 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:55happypig started a thread Law question (with associated cackling at Palarse) in The Big BoardWatching MotD last night there was an incident where Palace's Schlupp fell over behind the goal line with cramp. As play continued, he rolled back on...4 replies | 355 view(s)
21-01-2017, 11:48I bet he even gets to claim it on expenses. Talk about one rule for them....20 replies | 2911 view(s)
21-01-2017, 11:21I'll see your 25 years and raise you "Bloke on facebook said..." :D21 replies | 2649 view(s)
20-01-2017, 23:30Whoops :smile: http://ee.co.uk/help/ee-is-now-part-of-bt Personally I think BT represent excellent value for money and would heartily...33 replies | 1175 view(s)
18-01-2017, 18:20Post #7, Cape Verde. 4500km. I think, from the CAB link its €600 each29 replies | 1110 view(s)
18-01-2017, 17:5914/15 profit was about £600. 15/16 was less.... I don't think it's worth engaging an accountant at those sort of levels6 replies | 400 view(s)
18-01-2017, 17:51More than 4 hours late and more than 3500km, you're entitled to €600 each. The fact that the captain was happy to turn round (It's ultimately his/her...29 replies | 1110 view(s)
18-01-2017, 17:32You're quids-in ! https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/holiday-cancellations-and-compensation/if-your-flights-delayed-or-cancelled/29 replies | 1110 view(s)
18-01-2017, 17:28Not a limited company. All her allowance is taken up with her normal job and so she was liable for tax on her second income.6 replies | 400 view(s)
18-01-2017, 17:22Can anyone advise ? My wife has a small business which I think is called a "Lifestyle Business" in that she already has a job but she makes and...6 replies | 400 view(s)
17-01-2017, 09:38Bit of an academic question isn't it ?89 replies | 3530 view(s)
17-01-2017, 09:03I don't see the point as it's already covered by Common Assault. The reason there is a separate and specific offence of Assault on a Police Officer...18 replies | 492 view(s)
15-01-2017, 20:43Could have been someone going the other way, I've seen them go off for that83 replies | 3037 view(s)
15-01-2017, 20:02There is anecdotal evidence to suggest that the light up signs that tell you your speed as you approach (and the smily/grumpy ones) are more...83 replies | 3037 view(s)
15-01-2017, 19:59Modern cars are pretty good at blocking radio signals (something to do with UV protection); couple that with a small antenna, it'll drop out a lot. ...3 replies | 181 view(s)
15-01-2017, 19:49No, I would say it to my mates but you're wrong about me having a swipe at you, it was meant in jest; I guess I just hit a nerve.83 replies | 3037 view(s)
15-01-2017, 18:05Slow down and pay attention.83 replies | 3037 view(s)
14-01-2017, 22:46happypig replied to a thread Is the lack of available GP's to blame for NHS crisis? in The Big BoardI do. When I'm old and incontinent I want someone to wipe my arse and the only way we, as an ageing population with a low birth rate, will get such...89 replies | 2639 view(s)
14-01-2017, 15:50happypig replied to a thread What do you do for a living more importantly how much do you earn...... in The Big BoardI'm a loan shark and property tycoon. Earn millions. Now if you'll excuse me i'm off to duff up a disabled single mum and throw her kids into the...242 replies | 17050 view(s)
73 replies | 4805 view(s)
73 replies | 4805 view(s)
13-01-2017, 22:01Sweet and sour pies ? actually.....32 replies | 1632 view(s)
13-01-2017, 21:58happypig replied to a thread "The only way is up baby for Brighton & Hove Albion ...... in The Other Stuff / ArchiveOh yeah, as if there's such a thing....43 replies | 1933 view(s)
12-01-2017, 22:38I have a request: Don't have HB&B on there51 replies | 1984 view(s)
12-01-2017, 22:15Righto Pops. How is the listening experience using valves anyway ? (and, yes, I'm kidding, don't see a great rush to turn off)54 replies | 1211 view(s)
12-01-2017, 21:32No. Never listen to FM radio. Those old codgers who vote "yes" need to get with the program54 replies | 1211 view(s)
11-01-2017, 01:58voted x2 59% yes. Marvellous effort.172 replies | 9029 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward
- Best Albion experience:
- Wembley 1983
- Amex season ticket location:
- ESU Block C
- Sussex born and bred
- Twitter name:
"Nibbled to death by an okapi..."
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 19:56
- Join Date
- 13:13 - Tom Hark, Preston Park mentioned happypig in post **** OFFICIAL NSC Flash Quiz - Guess The Albion Players In Stacking Doll Format ****...Commiserations to happypig who wins TWO years a...
- 12:34 - Tom Hark, Preston Park mentioned happypig in post **** OFFICIAL NSC Flash Quiz - Guess The Albion Players In Stacking Doll Format ****...ders: Beach Hut and happypig with 3/5 In third pl...
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned happypig in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16...hdeanwombat 1140 2 happypig 1061 2 desprateseag...
- 15:26 - happypig mentioned GM98 in post Going to Charlton ? Want to go to the o2 to see ELO afterwards for FREE ?hope you enjoy it GM98. Turns out I haven...
- 08:44 - Bozza mentioned happypig in post NSC Betting Competition: Albion v Burnley 02/04/16... 1068 4 happypig ...
- 17:15 - happypig quoted Two Professors in post Missing Trident Missile !!Shame we didn't have that model in ...
- 14:00 - Rugrat quoted happypig in post Barnsley win over Leeds is huge.......No but... Third placed hudde...
- 13:54 - jonsey quoted happypig in post Odd refereeingBooked for "trickery" https:...
- 12:32 - happypig quoted Rugrat in post Barnsley win over Leeds is huge.......They're not in a league whe...
- 12:08 - Triggaaar quoted happypig in post The Gaffers off to HuddersfieldI bet he even gets to claim i...
- 11:24 - Dick Swiveller quoted happypig in post Neutral thoughts on the Wednesday gameI'll see your 25 years and ra...
- 11:21 - happypig quoted Dick Swiveller in post Neutral thoughts on the Wednesday gameOK. I'll listen to you and Google a...
- 18:20 - happypig quoted kingcole in post Flight Delay help.You are due compensation and ...
- 17:59 - happypig quoted warmleyseagull in post OT winding up a businessSounds as if the 'stuff' is actuall...
- 17:51 - happypig quoted I remember the good times in post Flight Delay help.We were going to Cape Verde (Boa Vista) where ...
- 17:28 - happypig quoted Justice in post OT winding up a businessIs it a Ltd company? And why...
- 20:59 - Winker quoted happypig in post Speed camara van legality ?Could have been someone going...
- 20:43 - happypig quoted Winker in post Speed camara van legality ?I had a strange encounter w...
- 20:02 - happypig quoted Pickles in post Speed camara van legality ?I'd suggest that rather than...
- 19:51 - sheebo quoted happypig in post Speed camara van legality ?No, I would say it to my mate...
- 19:49 - happypig quoted sheebo in post Speed camara van legality ?I know I wasn't getting at ...
- 18:27 - sheebo quoted happypig in post Speed camara van legality ?Slow down and pay attention. ...