Today, 07:54Better to make it an offence to unlawfully trespass with intent to camp. Stick a few caravans in the crusher and they'd soon **** off elsewhere.14 replies | 769 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:57I have one, the Kingsmen. Blu-ray player is in the cupboard at the mo29 replies | 831 view(s)
26-03-2017, 20:59It's never happened to me. ...err, because I never download fruity pictures obviously.28 replies | 1394 view(s)
26-03-2017, 20:45same for me on EE and my son on O2.26 replies | 960 view(s)
26-03-2017, 20:04You want the moon on a stick. Approximately 25 times a year for 3/4 hours you get 20000 people all trying to use the phone network. The mobile...26 replies | 960 view(s)
26-03-2017, 16:14"Format c:" for al your computer needs28 replies | 1394 view(s)
25-03-2017, 20:26Bad as in poor signal (inside a steel and concrete bowl) or bad as in difficult to use mobile data in close proximity to thousands of others trying...26 replies | 960 view(s)
25-03-2017, 15:25"Dear Mr Barber. I wish to complain about thousands of people listening to the wireless in the East Stand. It woke me and my father up."20 replies | 1790 view(s)
25-03-2017, 06:33Maybe if you told him Arsenal are Alice Springs Bonzers and Orient are Wooloomooloo Hoons (or something)32 replies | 2828 view(s)
25-03-2017, 05:28If we "only" get 89, Hudds will probably need 90 (unless they score a hatful). To get 90 they have to win all their remaining homes and draw all the...68 replies | 3834 view(s)
24-03-2017, 22:54Haha "Save the dog banner"32 replies | 2828 view(s)
23-03-2017, 22:15I asked Mrs H. She's a similar age and she knows EVERYONE. She'd never heard of him.15 replies | 2020 view(s)
23-03-2017, 21:54Latency from East coast USA to UK is about 35-50 ms, depending on carrier/route. Electrical ??? Everything is fibre optic now.24 replies | 924 view(s)
23-03-2017, 07:55Only if they've been to a grammar school.85 replies | 2898 view(s)
23-03-2017, 07:53happypig replied to a thread Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown in The Other Stuff / ArchiveBBC reporting seven people arrested (http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-39363297) Jolly quick work by the boys in blue.659 replies | 35849 view(s)
23-03-2017, 06:24That was Stingray. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPu9mLfLoOA 45 seconds in.21 replies | 631 view(s)
22-03-2017, 00:58Showing a bit of solidarity with Duffy, Warwick Avenue79 replies | 2444 view(s)
21-03-2017, 15:22Already played by Frutos so you are in knip for at least three turns. PINNER !79 replies | 2444 view(s)
21-03-2017, 07:47Now that the Essex Flange has been brought into play, Gant's Hill79 replies | 2444 view(s)
21-03-2017, 06:48Knowing full well it'll put the next player in knip I'm going for Swiss Cottage79 replies | 2444 view(s)
21-03-2017, 06:40Blown himself up ?113 replies | 9271 view(s)
21-03-2017, 02:17Using the Daley/McCann combination we're right on through to Willesden Green79 replies | 2444 view(s)
20-03-2017, 21:13Fortune favours the brave so I'm going all-in on Maida Vale.79 replies | 2444 view(s)
20-03-2017, 19:55Don't think you can; if it's less than a month to Easter then the battleship gambit comes into play. Royal Oak.79 replies | 2444 view(s)
20-03-2017, 13:34That's easily countered by the Ken Can't Reverse but BARBICAN79 replies | 2444 view(s)
20-03-2017, 12:08Well if we're playing silly buggers, Theydon Bois79 replies | 2444 view(s)
20-03-2017, 11:40When wouldn't it ? Oh, and heading west, Osterley79 replies | 2444 view(s)
20-03-2017, 09:40Sorry, but under the Rees-Mogg amendment (1749), you can't play that on an even numbered turn before noon. In which case, Oval79 replies | 2444 view(s)
20-03-2017, 00:35We are though, aren't we ? Leeds, they can **** off, Huddersfield and the half Klopp, they can **** off too. Tinpot Reading and their apathetic,...16 replies | 1281 view(s)
19-03-2017, 11:55I have a Bose Soundtouch 20 and chose it over Sonos specifically because it does support bluetooth so wifey can play her ipod.58 replies | 3043 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward
- Best Albion experience:
- Wembley 1983
- Amex season ticket location:
- ESU Block C
- Sussex born and bred
- Twitter name:
"Nibbled to death by an okapi..."
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 18:20
- Join Date
- 13:13 - Tom Hark, Preston Park mentioned happypig in post **** OFFICIAL NSC Flash Quiz - Guess The Albion Players In Stacking Doll Format ****...Commiserations to happypig who wins TWO years a...
- 12:34 - Tom Hark, Preston Park mentioned happypig in post **** OFFICIAL NSC Flash Quiz - Guess The Albion Players In Stacking Doll Format ****...ders: Beach Hut and happypig with 3/5 In third pl...
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned happypig in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16...hdeanwombat 1140 2 happypig 1061 2 desprateseag...
- 15:26 - happypig mentioned GM98 in post Going to Charlton ? Want to go to the o2 to see ELO afterwards for FREE ?hope you enjoy it GM98. Turns out I haven...
- 08:44 - Bozza mentioned happypig in post NSC Betting Competition: Albion v Burnley 02/04/16... 1068 4 happypig ...
- 21:34 - Jam The Man quoted happypig in post Vodafone userssame for me on EE and my son ...
- 20:59 - happypig quoted Puppet Master in post Tech Help, me againThis problem is typically caused b...
- 20:45 - happypig quoted Jam The Man in post Vodafone usersMy gripe is that others around m...
- 20:24 - Jam The Man quoted happypig in post Vodafone usersYou want the moon on a stick....
- 20:04 - happypig quoted Jam The Man in post Vodafone usersWhen I say bad, I mean that aft...
- 18:36 - BensGrandad quoted happypig in post Tech Help, me again"Format c:" for al your compu...
- 20:26 - happypig quoted Jam The Man in post Vodafone usersVodafone at Falmer is horrendous...
- 15:35 - bhanutz quoted happypig in post Birmingham v Udders (Amex coverage)"Dear Mr Barber. I wish to co...
- 15:25 - happypig quoted Notters in post Birmingham v Udders (Amex coverage)If that scenario is a possib...
- 11:03 - Bwian quoted happypig in post Would you settle for 89 ptsIf we "only" get 89, Hudds wi...
- 10:55 - Triggaaar quoted happypig in post Would you settle for 89 ptsIf we "only" get 89, Hudds wi...
- 09:09 - OzMike quoted happypig in post Orient fans appeal for ArsenalMaybe if you told him Arsenal...
- 06:33 - happypig quoted OzMike in post Orient fans appeal for ArsenalVery funny, I just showed t...
- 23:11 - Pogue Mahone quoted happypig in post Simple question reallyElectrical ??? Everything is...
- 22:37 - dazzer6666 quoted happypig in post Simple question reallyLatency from East coast USA t...
- 21:54 - happypig quoted Uncle C in post Simple question reallyNot what I was hoping to hea...
- 21:54 - happypig quoted Pogue Mahone in post Simple question reallyNot what I was hoping to hear.:( ...
- 21:54 - happypig quoted dazzer6666 in post Simple question reallyNot what I was hoping to hear.:...
- 20:09 - Super Steve Earle quoted happypig in post State Pension delay to age 70 for under 30's?Only if they've been to a gra...