Yesterday, 17:05I've been doing some playing about with figures and looking at points per game home and away as an indication of form but I've done it as 2 points...92 replies | 6971 view(s)
25-02-2017, 21:43Stockdale 8.5 - One save and good distribution Bruno 8 - Good game Pocognoli 7 - Solid Duffy 8.5 - That clearance off the line though, eh ? Dunk...35 replies | 3688 view(s)
24-02-2017, 17:44Fail to notify change of ownership to DVLA is an offence and they do prosecute. It's a "Band A" fine, 50% of relevant weekly income.14 replies | 696 view(s)
24-02-2017, 16:16Search for the email address on google/facebook/twittter/linkedin finds nothing so it's possible it was set up just to run the scam. You could try an...7 replies | 846 view(s)
24-02-2017, 09:46happypig replied to a thread Brighton fan handed three year banning order after climbing boundary at Sincil Bank in The Big BoardNo difference: The following periods are ‘relevant’ to a football match1: (a) the period beginning: i. 24 hours before the start of the match; or...139 replies | 10317 view(s)
23-02-2017, 14:10I just went to the barbers and followed a wendy house down the road :-O65 replies | 2568 view(s)
23-02-2017, 14:06You're right. I was going on the old guidelines which I had. I have downloaded the latest ones.18 replies | 940 view(s)
23-02-2017, 11:12Starting point for Dangerous driving is a custodial sentence.18 replies | 940 view(s)
23-02-2017, 09:28I know what they can be awarded for, I meant in the case quoted. I agree that getting 62 points without getting disqualified does seem somewhat...18 replies | 940 view(s)
23-02-2017, 08:43It does seem very hard to understand but without seeing details of what the points were awarded for it's difficult to judge. What I can say is that,...18 replies | 940 view(s)
23-02-2017, 08:26Absolute CARNAGE in Eastbourne. Does anyone know how I can claim compensation ?65 replies | 2568 view(s)
22-02-2017, 13:10As someone once described her, she looks like a normal person reflected in the back of a spoon67 replies | 6942 view(s)
21-02-2017, 17:43I was signed off with stress about 10 years ago, the cause of it seem ridiculous to me now but at the time I couldn't cope with work. My company were...302 replies | 14921 view(s)
21-02-2017, 14:04happypig replied to a thread What's your answer to the world population growth? in The Big BoardPut Jeremy Hunt in charge of the WHO69 replies | 2051 view(s)
21-02-2017, 09:06happypig replied to a thread Plans have been put forward to cut hospital services in two-thirds of England in The Big BoardIf we can afford to replace Trident then we can afford to fund the NHS better. If we can't afford both, then I'd prefer having the ability to save...67 replies | 2125 view(s)
19-02-2017, 15:49Drums are too common. We should have someone* on a Jew's Harp. " BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING...142 replies | 6524 view(s)
19-02-2017, 06:18On second thoughts....26 replies | 5317 view(s)
19-02-2017, 03:33I like that, I shall be using it.26 replies | 5317 view(s)
18-02-2017, 21:58I stuck mine in a cleaner. Nearly got the sack and so did she.15 replies | 1109 view(s)
18-02-2017, 21:39Promotion form is two points per game on average so three points is better. Anyone who says "game in hand' is a mathematical fool.21 replies | 1329 view(s)
18-02-2017, 17:22Looking forward to them. I think we'll see two sides coming to try and win rather than trying to nick a point which will let us play the sort of...39 replies | 3932 view(s)
17-02-2017, 22:57I voted bad idea. I think such a thread would need careful moderation but it's very existence would embolden some of the less socially able fans of...98 replies | 2708 view(s)
17-02-2017, 21:06happypig replied to a thread Something For The Weekend: Post Your Best Foreign Language Music Vids HERE in The Big Boardhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42I68mb4BMA72 replies | 1143 view(s)
17-02-2017, 01:33happypig replied to a thread Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...) in The Big BoardI voted for Corbyn as leader (twice). I hoped he would bring something fresh whilst being a strong Leader of the Opposition and hold a rather weak...2385 replies | 125281 view(s)
17-02-2017, 00:06Two billion people, most of whom haven't a pot to piss in, is hardly going to appeal to the pocket-liners at FIFA.25 replies | 848 view(s)
16-02-2017, 23:31happypig replied to a thread Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition in The Big BoardApparently he's not insane, he's evil: ...1502 replies | 46768 view(s)
22 replies | 1279 view(s)
16-02-2017, 15:01A joint Israel/Iran bid ?25 replies | 848 view(s)
16-02-2017, 15:00I'm puzzled by his lack of input. The cynic in me says that his plan was to try and get Southern to break one of the unions but if it all went wrong...6391 replies | 414893 view(s)
15-02-2017, 21:49happypig replied to a thread Asamoah Gyan deemed to have 'unethical hair' in United Arab Emirates in The Big Board"Latest news from the fourteenth century" If these people didn't have any oil we'd have nothing to do with them* *I say "we" but I want nothing...6 replies | 386 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward
- Best Albion experience:
- Wembley 1983
- Amex season ticket location:
- ESU Block C
- Sussex born and bred
- Twitter name:
"Nibbled to death by an okapi..."
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 21:40
- Join Date
- 13:13 - Tom Hark, Preston Park mentioned happypig in post **** OFFICIAL NSC Flash Quiz - Guess The Albion Players In Stacking Doll Format ****...Commiserations to happypig who wins TWO years a...
- 12:34 - Tom Hark, Preston Park mentioned happypig in post **** OFFICIAL NSC Flash Quiz - Guess The Albion Players In Stacking Doll Format ****...ders: Beach Hut and happypig with 3/5 In third pl...
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned happypig in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16...hdeanwombat 1140 2 happypig 1061 2 desprateseag...
- 15:26 - happypig mentioned GM98 in post Going to Charlton ? Want to go to the o2 to see ELO afterwards for FREE ?hope you enjoy it GM98. Turns out I haven...
- 08:44 - Bozza mentioned happypig in post NSC Betting Competition: Albion v Burnley 02/04/16... 1068 4 happypig ...
- 14:18 - wellquickwoody quoted happypig in post Doris to storm in or does she ?I just went to the barbers an...
- 14:06 - happypig quoted Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo in post Driving with 62 PointsThe starting point for a single incident wit...
- 13:21 - Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo quoted happypig in post Driving with 62 PointsStarting point for Dangerous ...
- 11:12 - happypig quoted BNthree in post Driving with 62 PointsIn general dangerous driving...
- 09:28 - happypig quoted Notters in post Driving with 62 PointsThese are the things points ...
- 09:13 - Notters quoted happypig in post Driving with 62 PointsIt does seem very hard to und...
- 08:51 - jakarta quoted happypig in post Doris to storm in or does she ?Absolute CARNAGE in Eastbourn...
- 21:27 - LowKarate quoted happypig in post What's your answer to the world population growth?Put Jeremy Hunt in charge of ...
- 16:23 - Worried Man Blues quoted happypig in post Drum for ReadingAlways found these cracked yo...
- 06:18 - happypig quoted lizard in post From a Barnsley ForumArseoyling: The act of lubr...
- 06:05 - lizard quoted happypig in post From a Barnsley ForumI like that, I shall be using...
- 03:33 - happypig quoted mickybha in post From a Barnsley Forumarseoyling I like that, I sh...
- 09:14 - glasfryn quoted happypig in post Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...)I voted for Corbyn as leader ...
- 08:31 - Titanic quoted happypig in post Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...)...In my view, though, the ne...