Today, 14:48Nooooo!!!!! We don't want city status. That would mean strangers moving in.105 replies | 2778 view(s)
Today, 12:46I have to go to a family party in Devon on the Sunday and, if there is a chance of winning promotion, I'm leaving at 9 o clock to get to the Amex in...8 replies | 645 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:46Clear your cache2 replies | 178 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:51When I was using windows 7 I caught a virus. I had bang up to date AVG Anti-virus and thought I was quite careful (never click on unknown links etc)....31 replies | 1427 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:44In the same way as when the FA cup is drawn there are about a thousand tweets that just say "Lincoln #bhafc"365 replies | 34256 view(s)
22-01-2017, 17:15It's alleged that Thatcher wanted to threaten to nuke Argentina. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/nov/22/books.france48 replies | 2070 view(s)
22-01-2017, 13:40Booked for "trickery" https://grabyo.com/g/v/Jo5Wjt3ATir49 replies | 2741 view(s)
22-01-2017, 12:32No but... Third placed huddersfield have to play Dirty Leeds, Reading, us and Newcastle. All at home Dirty Leeds have to play away at Reading and...69 replies | 8634 view(s)
22-01-2017, 10:55happypig started a thread Law question (with associated cackling at Palarse) in The Big BoardWatching MotD last night there was an incident where Palace's Schlupp fell over behind the goal line with cramp. As play continued, he rolled back on...4 replies | 367 view(s)
21-01-2017, 11:48I bet he even gets to claim it on expenses. Talk about one rule for them....20 replies | 2942 view(s)
21-01-2017, 11:21I'll see your 25 years and raise you "Bloke on facebook said..." :D24 replies | 3307 view(s)
20-01-2017, 23:30Whoops :smile: http://ee.co.uk/help/ee-is-now-part-of-bt Personally I think BT represent excellent value for money and would heartily...33 replies | 1186 view(s)
18-01-2017, 18:20Post #7, Cape Verde. 4500km. I think, from the CAB link its €600 each29 replies | 1114 view(s)
18-01-2017, 17:5914/15 profit was about £600. 15/16 was less.... I don't think it's worth engaging an accountant at those sort of levels6 replies | 402 view(s)
18-01-2017, 17:51More than 4 hours late and more than 3500km, you're entitled to €600 each. The fact that the captain was happy to turn round (It's ultimately his/her...29 replies | 1114 view(s)
18-01-2017, 17:32You're quids-in ! https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/holiday-cancellations-and-compensation/if-your-flights-delayed-or-cancelled/29 replies | 1114 view(s)
18-01-2017, 17:28Not a limited company. All her allowance is taken up with her normal job and so she was liable for tax on her second income.6 replies | 402 view(s)
18-01-2017, 17:22Can anyone advise ? My wife has a small business which I think is called a "Lifestyle Business" in that she already has a job but she makes and...6 replies | 402 view(s)
17-01-2017, 09:38Bit of an academic question isn't it ?89 replies | 3546 view(s)
17-01-2017, 09:03I don't see the point as it's already covered by Common Assault. The reason there is a separate and specific offence of Assault on a Police Officer...18 replies | 496 view(s)
15-01-2017, 20:43Could have been someone going the other way, I've seen them go off for that83 replies | 3055 view(s)
15-01-2017, 20:02There is anecdotal evidence to suggest that the light up signs that tell you your speed as you approach (and the smily/grumpy ones) are more...83 replies | 3055 view(s)
15-01-2017, 19:59Modern cars are pretty good at blocking radio signals (something to do with UV protection); couple that with a small antenna, it'll drop out a lot. ...3 replies | 181 view(s)
15-01-2017, 19:49No, I would say it to my mates but you're wrong about me having a swipe at you, it was meant in jest; I guess I just hit a nerve.83 replies | 3055 view(s)
15-01-2017, 18:05Slow down and pay attention.83 replies | 3055 view(s)
14-01-2017, 22:46happypig replied to a thread Is the lack of available GP's to blame for NHS crisis? in The Big BoardI do. When I'm old and incontinent I want someone to wipe my arse and the only way we, as an ageing population with a low birth rate, will get such...89 replies | 2661 view(s)
14-01-2017, 15:50happypig replied to a thread What do you do for a living more importantly how much do you earn...... in The Big BoardI'm a loan shark and property tycoon. Earn millions. Now if you'll excuse me i'm off to duff up a disabled single mum and throw her kids into the...242 replies | 17134 view(s)
73 replies | 4817 view(s)
73 replies | 4817 view(s)
13-01-2017, 22:01Sweet and sour pies ? actually.....32 replies | 1646 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward
- Best Albion experience:
- Wembley 1983
- Amex season ticket location:
- ESU Block C
- Sussex born and bred
- Twitter name:
"Nibbled to death by an okapi..."
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 15:02
- Current Activity
- Viewing Thread Wolves & Wigan cannot be moved
- Join Date
- 13:13 - Tom Hark, Preston Park mentioned happypig in post **** OFFICIAL NSC Flash Quiz - Guess The Albion Players In Stacking Doll Format ****...Commiserations to happypig who wins TWO years a...
- 12:34 - Tom Hark, Preston Park mentioned happypig in post **** OFFICIAL NSC Flash Quiz - Guess The Albion Players In Stacking Doll Format ****...ders: Beach Hut and happypig with 3/5 In third pl...
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned happypig in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16...hdeanwombat 1140 2 happypig 1061 2 desprateseag...
- 15:26 - happypig mentioned GM98 in post Going to Charlton ? Want to go to the o2 to see ELO afterwards for FREE ?hope you enjoy it GM98. Turns out I haven...
- 08:44 - Bozza mentioned happypig in post NSC Betting Competition: Albion v Burnley 02/04/16... 1068 4 happypig ...
- 17:19 - KVLT quoted happypig in post Considering switching to Linux.......lnerable) Cheers happypig. Yes I am fully a...
- 16:51 - happypig quoted KVLT in post Considering switching to Linux....Cheers for the reply boik...
- 14:44 - happypig quoted Whoislloydy in post Murray red card appeal REJECTEDAny money that as soon as the ve...
- 17:15 - happypig quoted Two Professors in post Missing Trident Missile !!Shame we didn't have that model in ...
- 14:00 - Rugrat quoted happypig in post Barnsley win over Leeds is huge.......No but... Third placed hudde...
- 13:54 - jonsey quoted happypig in post Odd refereeingBooked for "trickery" https:...
- 12:32 - happypig quoted Rugrat in post Barnsley win over Leeds is huge.......They're not in a league whe...
- 12:08 - Triggaaar quoted happypig in post The Gaffers off to HuddersfieldI bet he even gets to claim i...
- 11:24 - Dick Swiveller quoted happypig in post Neutral thoughts on the Wednesday gameI'll see your 25 years and ra...
- 11:21 - happypig quoted Dick Swiveller in post Neutral thoughts on the Wednesday gameOK. I'll listen to you and Google a...
- 18:20 - happypig quoted kingcole in post Flight Delay help.You are due compensation and ...
- 17:59 - happypig quoted warmleyseagull in post OT winding up a businessSounds as if the 'stuff' is actuall...
- 17:51 - happypig quoted I remember the good times in post Flight Delay help.We were going to Cape Verde (Boa Vista) where ...
- 17:28 - happypig quoted Justice in post OT winding up a businessIs it a Ltd company? And why...