22-04-2017, 10:20Refitting the side glass panels to my balcony. Fitting a new washer bottle and pump to my camper van then clearing/cleaning it ready to put it on...34 replies | 853 view(s)
21-04-2017, 10:28I want a half and half scarf; one side saying Brighton and made of recycled hemp or somesuch, the other saying Hove and made from finest silk.13 replies | 710 view(s)
21-04-2017, 09:39Not only does it have an airport, it has an aviation museum where they have a Vulcan, Lightning, Canberra and a few others. A few years ago i paid (I...41 replies | 3216 view(s)
21-04-2017, 08:04happypig replied to a thread Explosion reported near Dortmund team bus at their hotel in The Big BoardHope he's invested in porridge76 replies | 4583 view(s)
20-04-2017, 07:09I might even take the wife, saves having to kiss her goodbye.33 replies | 1452 view(s)
18-04-2017, 14:05This CJTC will undoubted put in an appearance : Any other down sides ?85 replies | 5402 view(s)
18-04-2017, 12:27happypig replied to a thread Prime Minister to make a statement from Downing Street - GENERAL ELECTION on 8th June in The Big BoardI like Jake but, even though I'm a Labour member, I will vote for whoever has the best chance of derailing brexit so Stephen Lloyd for me. I doubt...276 replies | 9056 view(s)
18-04-2017, 12:22I only stayed about 20 minutes after final whistle last night as my boy hadn't eaten since early morning & needed food - being coeliac he couldn't...65 replies | 4867 view(s)
18-04-2017, 12:09Would you swing to the LD's if they committed to reverse Brexit ?292 replies | 9740 view(s)
18-04-2017, 12:06happypig replied to a thread Your personal contribution to our promotion is....what? in The Big BoardI vowed to eat a pie before, at half time and after every game. I'm now a 20 stone diabetic but we're promoted !61 replies | 1738 view(s)
18-04-2017, 11:57I'm in but not getting much done.1 replies | 128 view(s)
18-04-2017, 11:51May be able to save a few quid by using the bus Newcastle have already paid for ?25 replies | 2520 view(s)
18-04-2017, 11:48Utter nonsense. The Brexit vote was "the will of the people" (tm) at the time. If a party such as the Lib Dems stands for election by the same...292 replies | 9740 view(s)
18-04-2017, 10:51Same for me but in Eastbourne it might make a difference as the incumbent is (a) marginal & (b) a waste of space292 replies | 9740 view(s)
18-04-2017, 09:28happypig replied to a thread A small side issue - the ref blowing his whistle in the worst place in The Big BoardSomething Mrs H has said on a number of occasions...27 replies | 1750 view(s)
18-04-2017, 09:24happypig replied to a thread Prime Minister to make a statement from Downing Street - GENERAL ELECTION on 8th June in The Big BoardThat, or the Queen was my first thought.276 replies | 9056 view(s)
18-04-2017, 09:03Triffic48 replies | 2718 view(s)
14-04-2017, 20:53I don't think it can, congratulations grandpa.25 replies | 666 view(s)
07-04-2017, 11:58For balance with the worst Tory thread Poll to follow76 replies | 2486 view(s)
07-04-2017, 11:43Other. Tartan Tories of the SNP like Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh (she was also, briefly, a member of the Labour party too).49 replies | 1574 view(s)
07-04-2017, 09:20The revamped T20 format is to appeal to the day-trippers and Sky. The days of watching a team craft an innings, the subtlety and guile, Captaincy...39 replies | 1492 view(s)
06-04-2017, 20:40Talking of milk, at my last but two workplace everyone had to buy their own milk. Someone, or ones, decided not to and would nick a little bit from...2511 replies | 320043 view(s)
06-04-2017, 18:46The Sweeney - Wide boy copper, drinks too much, duffs up a villain and shags a bit of crumpet.129 replies | 3318 view(s)
06-04-2017, 18:43"here's our reporter, Peers Awkwardly, standing outside a closed school at 10PM"129 replies | 3318 view(s)
06-04-2017, 17:11Eastenders - Miserable, argumentative cockneys who, were they not thick as shit, could sell their squalid houses for a million quid and retire to...129 replies | 3318 view(s)
06-04-2017, 14:55Escape to the country - Two ****witts with lots of money are unable to use Rightmove.co.uk129 replies | 3318 view(s)
06-04-2017, 13:45Lot of teachers on here for a school day....272 replies | 7337 view(s)
06-04-2017, 12:20A new strategy here; The bloke who is bloody useless and gets it wrong all the time has been taken off front-line duties and been assigned the job of...2511 replies | 320043 view(s)
06-04-2017, 11:19No it doesn't, it's not "broken". Holiday companies price according to demand; if they want to sell May/June/September/October holidays they need...272 replies | 7337 view(s)
05-04-2017, 20:25happypig replied to a thread Season Ticket upgrade - Son off to Uni in September in The Big BoardYou could ring the ticket office and say they've got your son's d.o.b. wrong and he should be paying full price. Don't mention university. They'll...7 replies | 474 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward
- Best Albion experience:
- Wembley 1983
- Amex season ticket location:
- ESU Block C
- Sussex born and bred
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 17:22
- Join Date
- 13:13 - Tom Hark, Preston Park mentioned happypig in post **** OFFICIAL NSC Flash Quiz - Guess The Albion Players In Stacking Doll Format ****...Commiserations to happypig who wins TWO years a...
- 12:34 - Tom Hark, Preston Park mentioned happypig in post **** OFFICIAL NSC Flash Quiz - Guess The Albion Players In Stacking Doll Format ****...ders: Beach Hut and happypig with 3/5 In third pl...
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned happypig in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16...hdeanwombat 1140 2 happypig 1061 2 desprateseag...
- 15:26 - happypig mentioned GM98 in post Going to Charlton ? Want to go to the o2 to see ELO afterwards for FREE ?hope you enjoy it GM98. Turns out I haven...
- 08:44 - Bozza mentioned happypig in post NSC Betting Competition: Albion v Burnley 02/04/16... 1068 4 happypig ...
- 15:10 - Greg Bobkin quoted happypig in post Anyone else NOT hang around ?I only stayed about 20 minute...
- 12:27 - happypig quoted Moshe Gariani in post Prime Minister to make a statement from Downing Street - GENERAL ELECTION on 8th JuneEastbourne CLP already in dispute ...
- 12:26 - Moshe Gariani quoted happypig in post Anyone else NOT hang around ?I only stayed about 20 minute...
- 12:21 - wellquickwoody quoted happypig in post General Election - first pollWould you swing to the LD's i...
- 12:09 - happypig quoted wellquickwoody in post General Election - first pollAs a known Tory on here I voted.......
- 12:04 - Paul Reids Sock quoted happypig in post Bus parades etcMay be able to save a few qui...
- 11:48 - happypig quoted nickbrighton in post General Election - first pollfrightening that people still thi...
- 10:51 - happypig quoted DavidinSouthampton in post General Election - first pollAs a "natural labour voter", which is w...
- 09:28 - happypig quoted Giraffe in post A small side issue - the ref blowing his whistle in the worst placeI did wonder that as well, i...
- 09:24 - happypig quoted wellquickwoody in post Prime Minister to make a statement from Downing Street - GENERAL ELECTION on 8th JunePrince Phillip? That, or the Queen...
- 20:54 - jakarta quoted happypig in post Bell Cheeses at workThey cared enough to put dish...
- 18:43 - happypig quoted ManOfSussex in post Sum Up A TV Show In ONE SentenceBBC South East Today - TV's Mr. ...
- 17:47 - jakarta quoted happypig in post Sum Up A TV Show In ONE SentenceEastenders - Miserable, argum...
- 14:47 - Bigtomfu quoted happypig in post Bell Cheeses at workA new strategy here; The blok...
- 11:48 - Marshy quoted happypig in post Term time Dad loses in the Supreme CourtNo it doesn't, it's not "brok...