21-04-2017, 17:50thats pretty much me too292 replies | 9620 view(s)
21-04-2017, 16:55Not fussed about another invasion. My main hope however, is that the microphone should be placed as far away from Tony Bloom as possible once the...86 replies | 4407 view(s)
19-04-2017, 20:36Muhammed 'im hard' Bruce Lee replied to a thread Bandstand who would you like to see on it v Bristol City if its not allready been decided in The Big BoardPeter and the test tube babies93 replies | 3970 view(s)
19-04-2017, 19:50James Brynin :bowdown:25 replies | 1501 view(s)
19-04-2017, 19:27Muhammed 'im hard' Bruce Lee replied to a thread Team celebrating on Saturday, Calde looks on in The Big BoardTo be fair mate, I spent all Monday thinking it was Saturday :lolol:7 replies | 1252 view(s)
19-04-2017, 19:23Muhammed 'im hard' Bruce Lee replied to a thread I'm suddenly popular at work because ...... in The Big BoardI was working in Croydon last week, they are mostly quite happy we are going up, conversations along the lines of 'no point having a rival if you...21 replies | 1541 view(s)
18-04-2017, 10:35And yet Richard just rang me saying he was proper pleased for us. He's down for the REMF game if you're about mate113 replies | 22834 view(s)
12 replies | 862 view(s)
14-04-2017, 09:56Muhammed 'im hard' Bruce Lee replied to a thread Can we do this today (and on Monday) please in The Big BoardSo pretty standard then yeah? :smile:20 replies | 1356 view(s)
14-04-2017, 09:37Muhammed 'im hard' Bruce Lee replied to a thread Can we do this today (and on Monday) please in The Big BoardHow fast do we have to sing it?20 replies | 1356 view(s)
14-04-2017, 09:35We bought a bed a couple of years ago. We went into bensons and they have a machine thing that varies the firmness of the mattress and shows you...21 replies | 610 view(s)
11-04-2017, 18:48Muhammed 'im hard' Bruce Lee replied to a thread Since we were last in the top flight in The Big BoardAND wagon wheels have got smaller :glare:62 replies | 3206 view(s)
08-04-2017, 21:29Muhammed 'im hard' Bruce Lee replied to a thread Will we come back down next season in The Big BoardFFS :rolleyes:57 replies | 3078 view(s)
08-04-2017, 18:32448 replies | 48106 view(s)
08-04-2017, 12:11It is indeed punk:20 replies | 1829 view(s)
08-04-2017, 10:2520 replies | 1829 view(s)
07-04-2017, 20:26Muhammed 'im hard' Bruce Lee replied to a thread Queens Park Rangers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardJust blow the ****ing whistle568 replies | 42001 view(s)
05-04-2017, 16:20No. You haven't centred the text. Also, why haven't we got FC after our name, and why are Reading not RFC ???12 replies | 796 view(s)
05-04-2017, 09:41Muhammed 'im hard' Bruce Lee replied to a thread North Stand SLOW DOWN with We're On Our Way PLEASE in The Big BoardWe sing ALL our songs too fast. It's the law. Good olsusbysea23 replies | 1642 view(s)
04-04-2017, 16:36Muhammed 'im hard' Bruce Lee replied to a thread If you owned your own pub. What would you name it? in The Big BoardThe Alluah Ak bar96 replies | 3203 view(s)
03-04-2017, 19:56Spot on135 replies | 5517 view(s)
01-04-2017, 21:37TN5 concurs with this thesis184 replies | 18628 view(s)
30-03-2017, 17:21First thing I thought when I saw it too ???46 replies | 1628 view(s)
29-03-2017, 21:40Terrorist. Killing a fallen terrorist. A terrorist who would have shown no mercy or adhered to any conventions, if faced with any of our brave...45 replies | 4472 view(s)
101 replies | 4179 view(s)
25-03-2017, 23:50Muhammed 'im hard' Bruce Lee replied to a thread If we win the next three games ... in The Big BoardWe are Brighton. WE ARE BRIGHTON. Super Brighton. From the SARRRRRRF. believe52 replies | 4406 view(s)
25-03-2017, 21:57Muhammed 'im hard' Bruce Lee replied to a thread NSC Greyhound syndicate - Your nominations please for or new dog's name in The Big BoardAlbion bedwetter98 replies | 2980 view(s)
25-03-2017, 20:47Meanwhile on the undercard, Morrison should be pulled out. Been a cracking fight though13 replies | 682 view(s)
24-03-2017, 07:45Tourists in the crowd with half and half scarves and selfie sticks57 replies | 3210 view(s)
1 Visitor Messages
About Ecosse Exile
- Los Alcazares, Spain
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 13-01-2010 12:23
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 11:09
- Join Date
- 21:53 - Ecosse Exile mentioned Bozza in post Approx 29,000 sold to date for Monday's Play Off Game...night. Top Fishing Bozza caught quite a few,...
- 09:58 - Ecosse Exile mentioned darkwolf666 in post Does anyone else wish they could wake up and it was all over...how you are feeling darkwolf666 i was having similar...
- 00:53 - Ecosse Exile quoted BensGrandad in post Murray red (and appeal)Mark Halsey ex Ref says on twitt...
- 00:50 - Triggaaar quoted Ecosse Exile in post Murray red (and appeal)Forgot about the Leeds pen and re...
- 00:47 - Ecosse Exile quoted Triggaaar in post Murray red (and appeal)They changed the rules about a...
- 00:39 - Triggaaar quoted Ecosse Exile in post Murray red (and appeal)I've been wondering if I imagined...
- 00:25 - Ecosse Exile quoted Triggaaar in post Murray red (and appeal)But the current (new) law mean...
- 10:01 - Ecosse Exile quoted Springal in post The January Transfer WindowI thought we were after Keane...
- 09:32 - Springal quoted Ecosse Exile in post The January Transfer WindowThat's why I'm surprised were not...
- 09:13 - Ecosse Exile quoted severnside gull in post The January Transfer WindowThe good news being that we don't ne...