Today, 07:45Tourists in the crowd with half and half scarves and selfie sticks42 replies | 1338 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:48Muhammed 'im hard' Bruce Lee replied to a thread Dog walker finds 8ft boa constrictor in field in The Big BoardYou're too kind John30 replies | 1609 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:40He did indeed346 replies | 22887 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:33Didn't even realise it was her, a work colleague sent me a link lol346 replies | 22887 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:27Muhammed 'im hard' Bruce Lee replied to a thread Dog walker finds 8ft boa constrictor in field in The Big BoardYep, 2 geezers with military grade lenses lying in the grass a couple of hundred yards apart. Thought they were taking photos of the reservoir...30 replies | 1609 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:17Muhammed 'im hard' Bruce Lee replied to a thread Dog walker finds 8ft boa constrictor in field in The Big BoardShe stroked him and said 'oooooo, he can smell my dog' I didn't even know who she was :shrug:30 replies | 1609 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:07Trigger was on on the black 10m one, but he was off sniffing something, the chain one is what I put him on when he's being socially...30 replies | 1609 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:03Some northern bird on a photo shoot30 replies | 1609 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:59Only an old dog Trying to get on a bike :ohmy:346 replies | 22887 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:13contrafribblarities, sir? It is a common word down our way. Oh, I'm sorry, sir. I'm anaspeptic, phrasmotic, even compunctuous to have caused you...346 replies | 22887 view(s)
22-03-2017, 20:26Keep monitoring your account, anything can happen in the next half hour19 replies | 510 view(s)
22-03-2017, 08:23113 replies | 8629 view(s)
20-03-2017, 13:21An egg :ohmy:27 replies | 1049 view(s)
20-03-2017, 12:51Noggin38 replies | 1228 view(s)
20-03-2017, 09:15Muhammed 'im hard' Bruce Lee replied to a thread A thread full of them Monty Python fools in The Big Boardhttps://youtu.be/bYvbaqfq9mI20 replies | 848 view(s)
19-03-2017, 20:34So with all due respect to you betwetters. Bollox :albion2:16 replies | 1256 view(s)
16-03-2017, 08:12Exactly that. Good luck to your son mate28 replies | 2797 view(s)
15-03-2017, 21:41Or a split hose somewhere letting air in? Bit like running on full choke (old bugger alert)19 replies | 970 view(s)
15-03-2017, 21:40Blown head gasket?19 replies | 970 view(s)
15-03-2017, 20:48As per buddy, we just got on with our jobs.28 replies | 2797 view(s)
15-03-2017, 18:21Should have been awarded a medal, not locked up like scum28 replies | 2797 view(s)
06-03-2017, 20:44You and me both !16 replies | 1296 view(s)
05-03-2017, 10:11Yep, mine too. They lost 5000 followers yesterday evening51 replies | 4870 view(s)
04-03-2017, 23:51Gorgeous George would've done both of them if it hadn't been been for Micky. Pikey tw@t86 replies | 5476 view(s)
04-03-2017, 23:50Who saw that coming then? Haye and Bellew best mates after the fight :rolleyes:86 replies | 5476 view(s)
04-03-2017, 21:51Because it's 'what we do' I'm not negative by the way, this IS our year10 replies | 748 view(s)
04-03-2017, 13:24When someone asks for help as a domestic appliance is not working, the standard answer must be 'it's probably cheaper to buy a new one' :rolleyes:57 replies | 2345 view(s)
03-03-2017, 22:06Muhammed 'im hard' Bruce Lee started a thread I just went on a 'hot chocolate' themed picnic in The Big BoardIt started with a quiche25 replies | 1036 view(s)
28-02-2017, 18:05Ecosse Exile replied to a thread Hill's offering 13-2 against the draw with someone winning at HT in The Big BoardNoticed on Paddy power last night Brighton 2-0 and Baldock to score was 45-1, I thought that was particularly generous considering Sam's recent...18 replies | 799 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
1 Visitor Messages
About Ecosse Exile
About Ecosse Exile
- Los Alcazares, Spain
In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again?
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 13-01-2010 12:23
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 08-03-2017 12:31
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4
- 21:53 - Ecosse Exile mentioned Bozza in post Approx 29,000 sold to date for Monday's Play Off Game...night. Top Fishing Bozza caught quite a few,...
- 09:58 - Ecosse Exile mentioned darkwolf666 in post Does anyone else wish they could wake up and it was all over...how you are feeling darkwolf666 i was having similar...
- 00:53 - Ecosse Exile quoted BensGrandad in post Murray red (and appeal)Mark Halsey ex Ref says on twitt...
- 00:50 - Triggaaar quoted Ecosse Exile in post Murray red (and appeal)Forgot about the Leeds pen and re...
- 00:47 - Ecosse Exile quoted Triggaaar in post Murray red (and appeal)They changed the rules about a...
- 00:39 - Triggaaar quoted Ecosse Exile in post Murray red (and appeal)I've been wondering if I imagined...
- 00:25 - Ecosse Exile quoted Triggaaar in post Murray red (and appeal)But the current (new) law mean...
- 10:01 - Ecosse Exile quoted Springal in post The January Transfer WindowI thought we were after Keane...
- 09:32 - Springal quoted Ecosse Exile in post The January Transfer WindowThat's why I'm surprised were not...
- 09:13 - Ecosse Exile quoted severnside gull in post The January Transfer WindowThe good news being that we don't ne...