Yesterday, 21:40Terrorist. Killing a fallen terrorist. A terrorist who would have shown no mercy or adhered to any conventions, if faced with any of our brave...45 replies | 4114 view(s)
100 replies | 3439 view(s)
25-03-2017, 23:50Muhammed 'im hard' Bruce Lee replied to a thread If we win the next three games ... in The Big BoardWe are Brighton. WE ARE BRIGHTON. Super Brighton. From the SARRRRRRF. believe52 replies | 4188 view(s)
25-03-2017, 21:57Muhammed 'im hard' Bruce Lee replied to a thread NSC Greyhound syndicate - Your nominations please for or new dog's name in The Big BoardAlbion bedwetter98 replies | 2467 view(s)
25-03-2017, 20:47Meanwhile on the undercard, Morrison should be pulled out. Been a cracking fight though13 replies | 592 view(s)
24-03-2017, 07:45Tourists in the crowd with half and half scarves and selfie sticks57 replies | 2905 view(s)
23-03-2017, 21:48Muhammed 'im hard' Bruce Lee replied to a thread Dog walker finds 8ft boa constrictor in field in The Big BoardYou're too kind John30 replies | 1711 view(s)
23-03-2017, 21:40He did indeed360 replies | 24971 view(s)
23-03-2017, 21:33Didn't even realise it was her, a work colleague sent me a link lol360 replies | 24971 view(s)
23-03-2017, 21:27Muhammed 'im hard' Bruce Lee replied to a thread Dog walker finds 8ft boa constrictor in field in The Big BoardYep, 2 geezers with military grade lenses lying in the grass a couple of hundred yards apart. Thought they were taking photos of the reservoir...30 replies | 1711 view(s)
23-03-2017, 21:17Muhammed 'im hard' Bruce Lee replied to a thread Dog walker finds 8ft boa constrictor in field in The Big BoardShe stroked him and said 'oooooo, he can smell my dog' I didn't even know who she was :shrug:30 replies | 1711 view(s)
23-03-2017, 21:07Trigger was on on the black 10m one, but he was off sniffing something, the chain one is what I put him on when he's being socially...30 replies | 1711 view(s)
23-03-2017, 21:03Some northern bird on a photo shoot30 replies | 1711 view(s)
23-03-2017, 20:59Only an old dog Trying to get on a bike :ohmy:360 replies | 24971 view(s)
23-03-2017, 20:13contrafribblarities, sir? It is a common word down our way. Oh, I'm sorry, sir. I'm anaspeptic, phrasmotic, even compunctuous to have caused you...360 replies | 24971 view(s)
22-03-2017, 20:26Keep monitoring your account, anything can happen in the next half hour21 replies | 640 view(s)
22-03-2017, 08:23113 replies | 9343 view(s)
20-03-2017, 13:21An egg :ohmy:27 replies | 1096 view(s)
20-03-2017, 12:51Noggin38 replies | 1293 view(s)
20-03-2017, 09:15Muhammed 'im hard' Bruce Lee replied to a thread A thread full of them Monty Python fools in The Big Boardhttps://youtu.be/bYvbaqfq9mI20 replies | 908 view(s)
19-03-2017, 20:34So with all due respect to you betwetters. Bollox :albion2:16 replies | 1302 view(s)
16-03-2017, 08:12Exactly that. Good luck to your son mate45 replies | 4114 view(s)
15-03-2017, 21:41Or a split hose somewhere letting air in? Bit like running on full choke (old bugger alert)19 replies | 1066 view(s)
15-03-2017, 21:40Blown head gasket?19 replies | 1066 view(s)
15-03-2017, 20:48As per buddy, we just got on with our jobs.45 replies | 4114 view(s)
15-03-2017, 18:21Should have been awarded a medal, not locked up like scum45 replies | 4114 view(s)
06-03-2017, 20:44You and me both !16 replies | 1322 view(s)
05-03-2017, 10:11Yep, mine too. They lost 5000 followers yesterday evening51 replies | 4898 view(s)
04-03-2017, 23:51Gorgeous George would've done both of them if it hadn't been been for Micky. Pikey tw@t86 replies | 5587 view(s)
04-03-2017, 23:50Who saw that coming then? Haye and Bellew best mates after the fight :rolleyes:86 replies | 5587 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
1 Visitor Messages
About Ecosse Exile
About Ecosse Exile
- Los Alcazares, Spain
In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again?
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 13-01-2010 12:23
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 24-03-2017 12:44
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4
- 21:53 - Ecosse Exile mentioned Bozza in post Approx 29,000 sold to date for Monday's Play Off Game...night. Top Fishing Bozza caught quite a few,...
- 09:58 - Ecosse Exile mentioned darkwolf666 in post Does anyone else wish they could wake up and it was all over...how you are feeling darkwolf666 i was having similar...
- 00:53 - Ecosse Exile quoted BensGrandad in post Murray red (and appeal)Mark Halsey ex Ref says on twitt...
- 00:50 - Triggaaar quoted Ecosse Exile in post Murray red (and appeal)Forgot about the Leeds pen and re...
- 00:47 - Ecosse Exile quoted Triggaaar in post Murray red (and appeal)They changed the rules about a...
- 00:39 - Triggaaar quoted Ecosse Exile in post Murray red (and appeal)I've been wondering if I imagined...
- 00:25 - Ecosse Exile quoted Triggaaar in post Murray red (and appeal)But the current (new) law mean...
- 10:01 - Ecosse Exile quoted Springal in post The January Transfer WindowI thought we were after Keane...
- 09:32 - Springal quoted Ecosse Exile in post The January Transfer WindowThat's why I'm surprised were not...
- 09:13 - Ecosse Exile quoted severnside gull in post The January Transfer WindowThe good news being that we don't ne...