Today, 13:22Be it swoop or splash, the club won't offer that amount.3591 replies | 446459 view(s)
Today, 13:03Yes, hence my final sentence. I meant 'on the tourist map from the UK'. Americans have been going there for years.21 replies | 382 view(s)
Today, 12:52Why on earth would a coach from Sussex to Birmingham go via Oxford? (M23/M25/M40 l would have thought?). I have used the Official Supporters Club...24 replies | 646 view(s)
Today, 12:44The Chuba Akpom signing may well have proved fruitful given time. Unfortuantely, as is often the case with half season loan deals, he just didn't...6 replies | 443 view(s)
Today, 12:36Costa Rica, lovely though it is, is finally beginning to hit the tourists map, with direct charter flights from the UK from last year. It's bound to...21 replies | 382 view(s)
Today, 12:29Well, Knocky and Glenn are two very different people, Knockhaert the extrovert party animal, Murray quite the opposite.31 replies | 1301 view(s)
Today, 10:30I actually quite like Giggling Squid, (the Horsham branch anyway), although agree it is almost a chain now.18 replies | 672 view(s)
Today, 10:28Oh noooo, not Burger Brothers again. And please don't tell me that it is a 'gourmet' burger restaurant, because for me, the two words don't go...18 replies | 672 view(s)
Today, 09:36Is that all? lol.18 replies | 672 view(s)
Today, 07:54Bacon suet pudding, now that's my kind of food . . . probably not at £18.50 though.298 replies | 17859 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:28Compared with other teams in the Premier League?18 replies | 1978 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:24Well, fun is only a 27 bus ride away!28 replies | 1447 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:20Falter tomorrow..68 replies | 4069 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:34Although not liking his style of football, I do quite admire Sean Dyche. With comparitively little in the way of funds at his disposal, he recognises...18 replies | 1978 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:33im up for it213 replies | 8530 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:26Naaah, I mean, Millwall is sarf of the river innit?36 replies | 2026 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:06I'd suggest that David Wagner is a very good manager. How else would you explain Huddersfield's total change in fortunes since last season? Still...69 replies | 6919 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:30Well, if all those efforts aren't going to be in vain, it now needs to be USED! or it will ultimately be lost forever, (as a lido anyway).28 replies | 1447 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:46Well Paul Merson must be sick to the back teeth with drinking diet coke, after all those years on the booze. I take his point though. I think the...9 replies | 1519 view(s)
22-04-2017, 22:30As do I, very good it is too. Besides, it's the only food store in the village.35 replies | 3507 view(s)
22-04-2017, 22:19Cowfold Seagull replied to a thread Bristol City fan in peace...with a possible player for you? in The Big BoardNever heard of him. :lol:43 replies | 4907 view(s)
22-04-2017, 22:15From your earlier post I ascertained that much!69 replies | 6919 view(s)
22-04-2017, 22:14That's harsh, they speak highly of you!40 replies | 2530 view(s)
22-04-2017, 21:49Are you a closet Monkey Hanger as well, by any chance Monkey?81 replies | 11010 view(s)
22-04-2017, 21:46I think your right. I actually like David Wagner, he has been a breath of fresh air in the Championship this season. Let's face it, there was more...69 replies | 6919 view(s)
22-04-2017, 12:28Tight-arse.7 replies | 324 view(s)
22-04-2017, 12:23That could tempt me back to Cyprus this summer! I used to holiday there a lot in years gone by. Reminds me about my trip to Portugal to see the...58 replies | 2857 view(s)
22-04-2017, 11:37I take it you are referring to the old football special trains that the Albion used to charter back in the day? Would I pay £70? depends where it...7 replies | 324 view(s)
22-04-2017, 10:01Cowfold Seagull replied to a thread What tactics do you think we'll play next season? in The Big BoardI think recent history has taught us, that Chris Hughton very rarely deviates from his tried and tested 4-4-2. I don't see too much reason why that...22 replies | 770 view(s)
22-04-2017, 09:39Cowfold Seagull replied to a thread Club Support Staff - Huge Thanks and Congratulations in The Big BoardMuch like they did last night I imagine. :drink:12 replies | 1032 view(s)
About Cowfold Seagull
- First Albion game:
- Carlisle, 1983/84 season
- Favourite Albion player:
- Danny boyyyyy (Cullip)
- Best Albion experience:
- Married 2.4 kids
- Seagulllls!, (& travelling)
- Travel Agent
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 13:26
- Join Date
H Block Offender
- 21:42 - FatSuperman mentioned Cowfold Seagull in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***Cowfold Seagull ADMIT IT. YOU HAD S...
- 14:02 - Gazwag quoted Cowfold Seagull in post Seagull Travel for Villa GameI have used the Official Supporters ...
- 13:43 - severnside gull quoted Cowfold Seagull in post Eating Out in BrightonI actually quite like Giggling Squid...
- 13:22 - Cowfold Seagull quoted Aristotle in post There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.You mean a swoop? Be it swo...
- 13:03 - Cowfold Seagull quoted brightn'ove in post Central AmericaIt's been on the tourist map for...
- 12:54 - Driver8 quoted Cowfold Seagull in post Seagull Travel for Villa GameWhy on earth would a coach from Suss...
- 12:53 - Is it PotG? quoted Cowfold Seagull in post Seagull Travel for Villa GameWhy on earth would a coach from Suss...
- 12:52 - Cowfold Seagull quoted Is it PotG? in post Seagull Travel for Villa GameAs above, it's horses for course...
- 12:46 - brightn'ove quoted Cowfold Seagull in post Central AmericaCosta Rica, lovely though it is, is ...
- 12:36 - Cowfold Seagull quoted Soulman in post Central AmericaMy nephew has just come back...
- 12:35 - AmexRuislip quoted Cowfold Seagull in post Knocky, the new Hazard?Well, Knocky and Glenn are two very ...
- 12:29 - Cowfold Seagull quoted timbha in post Knocky, the new Hazard?He like the attention at br...
- 10:43 - Mellotron quoted Cowfold Seagull in post Eating Out in BrightonOh noooo, not Burger Brothers again....
- 10:36 - Machiavelli quoted Cowfold Seagull in post Eating Out in BrightonOh noooo, not Burger Brothers again....
- 10:30 - Cowfold Seagull quoted Rugrat in post Eating Out in BrightonSimilarly Giggling Squid (a...
- 10:28 - Cowfold Seagull quoted Mellotron in post Eating Out in BrightonDecent list particularly those...
- 09:36 - Cowfold Seagull quoted CHAPPERS in post Eating Out in BrightonCoal Shed, Salt Rooms, Chilli...
- 07:54 - Cowfold Seagull quoted BensGrandad in post Restaurant 2017That must have cost all of £1.50...
- 07:01 - Lower West Stander quoted Cowfold Seagull in post Paul MersonWell Paul Merson must be sick to the...