Today, 18:41Sorry Petee didn't see your message as i was away that week Taybha i am happy to help trying to keep things going if you can't be around regular...186 replies | 7472 view(s)
Today, 18:32Horsham Gull replied to a thread NSC Greyhound syndicate - Your nominations please for or new dog's name in The Big BoardAlbion COG75 replies | 1398 view(s)
Today, 18:28anyone? or has this died on its feet again186 replies | 7472 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:54And rightly so. Keep politics out of football.31 replies | 1415 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:53Well I can't say that I'm surprised to be honest, he is a self confessed Irish Republican after all, and as you rightly say, everyone is entitled to...31 replies | 1415 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:45Cowfold Seagull replied to a thread NSC help! A good place for a Sunday roast in Brighton in The Big BoardIndeed. Ate there about a month ago, and it was absolutely superb. 10% discount on the bill, even if only one diner is a season ticket holder. ...33 replies | 877 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:38What views are those? Think I've missed something here.31 replies | 1415 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:55Just what I was about to ask.31 replies | 1415 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:50I have been having A LOT of problems with Vodafone today. Nothing to do with the strength of their signal, but everything to do with me not being...21 replies | 665 view(s)
24-03-2017, 18:44I dearly hope so.29 replies | 2227 view(s)
23-03-2017, 21:20How I miss the likes of Saint and Greavsie, Tommy Doc too come to that. All three of them from an era when there were many great characters in...25 replies | 1113 view(s)
22-03-2017, 12:47Cowfold Seagull replied to a thread Horsham FC Planning Application - finally APPROVED in The Big BoardHorsham YMCA have already said that they were not prepared to continue with the groundshare after the end of this season, so if planning approval...43 replies | 4615 view(s)
21-03-2017, 23:33Cowfold Seagull replied to a thread Horsham FC Planning Application - finally APPROVED in The Big BoardApparantly not. They looked into this very possibility, (along with many others), when I was on the Horsham Committee, at the time they moved out of...43 replies | 4615 view(s)
21-03-2017, 18:52I don't necessarily agree. Six months is a long time for someone under 16 years of age. In footballing terms a young lad can improve an awful lot...88 replies | 5446 view(s)
20-03-2017, 20:54I remember telling a young 19 year old girl at my office last year, that Prince had just died. Prince who? was her response. I think it must be...17 replies | 1277 view(s)
20-03-2017, 20:25Yes where is it? it was around only yesterday.21 replies | 1917 view(s)
20-03-2017, 20:18We only 'must win' them if Huddersfield win theirs too, but yes, I take your point.41 replies | 4204 view(s)
20-03-2017, 20:12Aldershot. Chester, Hereford, Stockport, Tranmere. . . . the list goes on and on and on and on . . .88 replies | 5446 view(s)
20-03-2017, 14:46Horsham Gull replied to a thread Free coach travel to Norwich (AND match tickets now also on sale) in The Big Boardsorry edited now was still writing and hit the wrong button208 replies | 14260 view(s)
20-03-2017, 14:44Horsham Gull replied to a thread Free coach travel to Norwich (AND match tickets now also on sale) in The Big BoardAlbion season-ticket holders with 1150+ loyalty points will be able to purchase their tickets at seagullstickets.com from 9am THURSDAY, and via the...208 replies | 14260 view(s)
18-03-2017, 16:31Is it really possible to be on the wrong end of a 3-0 scoreline, and still be 'unlucky' to lose? I don't think so. to lose by one then yes, two...566 replies | 57703 view(s)
18-03-2017, 14:09Funnily enough I'm fairly certain that he doesn't. He has always said that he plays it low key, takes each game as it comes, tries to win it, then...24 replies | 1425 view(s)
18-03-2017, 12:50Well if you area bag of nerves in Dubai, imagine what it's like for those of us at the coal face!566 replies | 57703 view(s)
18-03-2017, 10:54Cowfold Seagull replied to a poll How many points do the Albion need for Auto-promotion ? in The Big BoardIf your right, and I sure as hell hope you are, we are almost done and dusted then, just eight more points and we are up. I desperately need this to...105 replies | 7415 view(s)
18-03-2017, 10:43Hmmm not quite sure their performance was lightyears worse than ours at Forest. We were awful that day too. Either way though, we have maintained...566 replies | 57703 view(s)
18-03-2017, 10:32I agree, a win or draw later today would be great, but no real harm done if we don't get either, as we have maintained that six point gap, and games...566 replies | 57703 view(s)
16-03-2017, 18:37Yes, I thought he was one of our more successful players out on loan.101 replies | 9760 view(s)
16-03-2017, 18:35With their team now unbeaten in six, since Tony Mowbray took charge, perhaps a few more of their non die hard fans are willing to travel away from...63 replies | 7626 view(s)
16-03-2017, 18:30Your last paragraph is very true. Without Steve Gibson as his chairman, Karanka maty well not have lasted nearly this long.76 replies | 4946 view(s)
16-03-2017, 18:27The EFL as well alas.76 replies | 4946 view(s)
About Cowfold Seagull
- First Albion game:
- Carlisle, 1983/84 season
- Favourite Albion player:
- Danny boyyyyy (Cullip)
- Best Albion experience:
- Married 2.4 kids
- Seagulllls!, (& travelling)
- Travel Agent
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 20:10
- Join Date
H Block Offender
- 21:42 - FatSuperman mentioned Cowfold Seagull in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***Cowfold Seagull ADMIT IT. YOU HAD S...
- 20:58 - BensGrandad quoted Cowfold Seagull in post NSC help! A good place for a Sunday roast in BrightonIndeed. Ate there about a month ago...
- 20:54 - Cowfold Seagull quoted Da Man Clay in post Dunk vs GibsonHave a day off. He'll be one of ...
- 20:53 - Cowfold Seagull quoted BensGrandad in post Dunk vs GibsonI assume that people are on abou...
- 20:45 - One Teddy Maybank quoted Cowfold Seagull in post Dunk vs GibsonWhat views are those? Think I've mi...
- 20:45 - Cowfold Seagull quoted hove born&bred in post NSC help! A good place for a Sunday roast in BrightonHarry Blooms is open. And had a free gi...
- 20:45 - BensGrandad quoted Cowfold Seagull in post Dunk vs GibsonWhat views are those? Think I've mi...
- 20:38 - Cowfold Seagull quoted Baker lite in post Dunk vs GibsonNobody's hounding anyone,would ...
- 19:55 - Cowfold Seagull quoted ATFC Seagull in post Dunk vs GibsonHave I missed something - why do ...
- 17:02 - Mellor 3 Ward 4 quoted Cowfold Seagull in post Horsham FC Planning Application - finally APPROVEDHorsham YMCA have already said that ...
- 12:47 - Cowfold Seagull quoted Arthur in post Horsham FC Planning Application - finally APPROVEDI'm sure they could in theo...
- 03:16 - Alex, Alex Dawson oo! oo! quoted Cowfold Seagull in post Horsham FC Planning Application - finally APPROVEDApparantly not. They looked into th...
- 23:33 - Cowfold Seagull quoted BensGrandad in post Horsham FC Planning Application - finally APPROVEDCould they not ground share with...
- 20:25 - Gwylan quoted Cowfold Seagull in post Leyton Orient (the decline of)I don't necessarily agree. Six mont...
- 18:52 - Cowfold Seagull quoted Gwylan in post Leyton Orient (the decline of)I bet there are one or two ...
- 20:25 - Cowfold Seagull quoted Napier in post Get Ready For Tough Times.....Where is the thumbs down wh...
- 20:18 - Cowfold Seagull quoted I remember the good times in post Albion Train In SpainHere's one for the stat guys. After an interna...
- 20:12 - Cowfold Seagull quoted Ernest in post Leyton Orient (the decline of)Say that to teams like Wrex...