44 replies | 2863 view(s)
25-04-2017, 12:13And turning Catholic so he could fess up to his war crimes in private.26 replies | 1569 view(s)
25-04-2017, 12:10Wiltshire - any relation to Billy Dorset? Must play in the County League:)31 replies | 3069 view(s)
24-04-2017, 11:56Don't believe all you see and hear in the media. According to Alan Curbishley on Football on Five, we have even been in Administration during the...157 replies | 10600 view(s)
23-04-2017, 20:50Ticketmaster41 replies | 2376 view(s)
23-04-2017, 20:28Ok, so I was always a huge Queen fan from the get go-saw Freddie and the boys at The Rainbow, The Dome and The Centre. Took a look at ticket...41 replies | 2376 view(s)
23-04-2017, 19:55Five wins shirley, were you not paying attention?72 replies | 4998 view(s)
23-04-2017, 19:44Were you the miserable looking bu**er to the top right of all the players celebrating in the promo pics in the press box?17 replies | 2256 view(s)
22-04-2017, 19:08So now we'll be in the mighty Premier League next season, maybe we'd be a better option for our Jonathan, rather than the faltering Hammers we've...4025 replies | 739319 view(s)
22-04-2017, 18:56Surely Noah had two discos:rave:44 replies | 3764 view(s)
22-04-2017, 17:56As a Brighton fan, hope Chelsea win. I'll never forget Keith Burkenshaw as Spurs manager illustrating their club philosophy so eloquently - 'We...54 replies | 1693 view(s)
21-04-2017, 06:01If we have learned anything this season, it's surely not to touch any Arsenal rejects ever again.37 replies | 2393 view(s)
17-04-2017, 20:48To my dear dad. Passed in September 2011 but not before we had a chance to take him on a little tour of the Amex and show him to our new plastic...79 replies | 4921 view(s)
15-04-2017, 16:58Easy for the club as most of the invaders have posted their intentions on NSC. Freedom of Info request and boom - I'm joking of course!147 replies | 10769 view(s)
15-04-2017, 16:36Already thought this through - this season is the best ever and I wouldn't have missed it.29 replies | 1681 view(s)
14-04-2017, 20:11Oh no - no more White, Collar and Tighe for the Development boys :(12 replies | 2279 view(s)
13-04-2017, 11:06Yes, but the Wolves keeper has pulled a sickie against us! - Out injured.40 replies | 3414 view(s)
12-04-2017, 20:53Right, and girls who say no, mean yes.379 replies | 23142 view(s)
12-04-2017, 20:49Funnily enough it's fans like you who sound out of touch. Would you really rather have had your club run like Palace or Pompey. Go support them if...379 replies | 23142 view(s)
12-04-2017, 20:41Pitch invasions are so last century. If the club doesn't want it, I think they have earned the right to ask fans not to do it. All this gratitude to...379 replies | 23142 view(s)
11-04-2017, 20:25Well firstly the shop lied as every single shirt size is smaller than average. Secondly, you do know the shop has a changing room to avoid size...70 replies | 3910 view(s)
09-04-2017, 08:21Very sad. Would it be weird to rerun his old shows? The people who contacted him would still be chuffed to hear their names again and the Sixties...28 replies | 1642 view(s)
07-04-2017, 19:48Super Steve Earle replied to a thread Queens Park Rangers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardNot any more!568 replies | 42657 view(s)
05-04-2017, 18:40Fans turning on their own - nice one! There's been some terrific chants this year, but this is just nasty.58 replies | 5454 view(s)
05-04-2017, 17:33This is an interesting thread. Akpom must have spent at least 10 minutes doing stuff on his own. It's a fact. I saw it and I commented on it at the...101 replies | 9910 view(s)
02-04-2017, 07:38You know it's controversial and you are right because you are wrong! Actually, he was really getting in to his stride when he was subbed off, but CH...110 replies | 6811 view(s)
01-04-2017, 20:49Guessing your head was up your arse so you couldn't hear it - don't think there is much doubt who was doing the booing!373 replies | 24112 view(s)
01-04-2017, 18:41MoTM. Best bit, lest anyone forget, was when he kicked the ball up in the air from under the Blackburn forwards's nose, was barged over, jumped up...131 replies | 12081 view(s)
01-04-2017, 18:34How dare you criticise the North Stand Mafia. They, and only they, set the agenda. Standing - Tick. Snidey chants at the East Standers who put their...373 replies | 24112 view(s)
29-03-2017, 17:13Both are good enough, but sadly Kaz will never stay fit enough!34 replies | 3228 view(s)
About Super Steve Earle
- First Albion game:
- About 1960 on dad's shoulders. First away game 1965, Oxford with Big Ron Atkinson at centre half.
- Favourite Albion player:
- Best Albion experience:
- Cardiff play-offs win
- Hated Wayne Henderson and Perry Digweed with a passion
- Work in Brighton
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 04:49
- Join Date
- 22:36 - Wozza quoted Super Steve Earle in post Queen + Adam LambertOk, so I was always a huge Queen fan f...
- 20:50 - Super Steve Earle quoted thedonkeycentrehalf in post Queen + Adam LambertStanding tickets were only £69 when they...
- 20:00 - Weststander quoted Super Steve Earle in post Newcastle: Oh what to wish for?Five wins shirley, were you not paying...
- 19:55 - Super Steve Earle quoted Weststander in post Newcastle: Oh what to wish for?I had Norwich and Villa away as ...
- 21:13 - Perkino quoted Super Steve Earle in post Jonathan CalleriSo now we'll be in the mighty Premier ...
- 19:17 - Nixonator quoted Super Steve Earle in post Jonathan CalleriSo now we'll be in the mighty Premier ...
- 18:56 - Super Steve Earle quoted AmexRuislip in post After The Bristol City Game.........I have it on good authority from...
- 18:30 - Cheeky Monkey quoted Super Steve Earle in post Spurs v ChelseaAs a Brighton fan, hope Chelsea win. I...
- 17:56 - Super Steve Earle quoted AmexRuislip in post Spurs v ChelseaSeeing all that blue at one end ...
- 20:58 - Mouldy Boots quoted Super Steve Earle in post Keep Off!Funnily enough it's fans like you who ...
- 20:58 - Davemania quoted Super Steve Earle in post Keep Off!Right, and girls who say no, mean yes....
- 20:55 - Davemania quoted Super Steve Earle in post Keep Off!Funnily enough it's fans like you who ...