21-04-2017, 17:03Ah, yes! Cardiff won the FA Cup not the first division.23 replies | 1864 view(s)
21-04-2017, 16:57£50 @12/1 with Paddy Power to win the whole damn thing. Current Cash out is £576!68 replies | 2071 view(s)
21-04-2017, 14:29Used to drink in the Oak before the games in the Mullery/Div3/2/1 era. Proper estate pub that was the up market option to the Snipe on Carden Avenue.53 replies | 4036 view(s)
21-04-2017, 11:18Silverhatch replied to a thread Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardHaving Just seen Hemed's picture on the Norwich Airport thread... 5-0 to Yellow Budgies.489 replies | 27006 view(s)
21-04-2017, 11:10Huston Yards Manhattan. They've built across the train tracks. Mind you, it is the most expensive real estate development in history! Come on Tony -...106 replies | 5873 view(s)
20-04-2017, 21:04An amazing thing... The Football League Championship Trophy. Won by a varied selection of the great and good of English (and Welsh) football.23 replies | 1864 view(s)
20-04-2017, 08:57As Danny baker so eloquently puts it... Football. ****ing football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive *******s. Top TOP...48 replies | 2503 view(s)
20-04-2017, 07:52Huddersfield. Breath of fresh air like us last season. As long as Wagner sticks to coaching and not being shite at mind games he's alright too.53 replies | 2771 view(s)
19-04-2017, 17:12He'll be a shoe in for Swansea when Clement up sticks upon relegation to join Real/Bayern as no.2 again.61 replies | 5009 view(s)
19-04-2017, 14:51Murray lives near me. Definitely Withdean. In fact Rocket man might have operated out of his back garden back in the day.168 replies | 20015 view(s)
17-04-2017, 22:58Who gives a flying **** about Muzza's hand waving? He's just spent 9 months getting OUR club to the Premier League. Poyet knows he ****ed up six...62 replies | 9702 view(s)
17-04-2017, 07:39Silverhatch replied to a thread 15 Global brands already contacted the club about next season in The Big BoardPerhaps we can get a better light supplier to make the bloody floodlights brighter (NB. may be due to 55 year old eyes)53 replies | 3849 view(s)
15-04-2017, 18:54We were talking about this very moment today. Heart stopping even though the beer and adrenaline had the old pump at a speed disco 180 bpm. Still the...66 replies | 6463 view(s)
05-04-2017, 15:44Silverhatch replied to a poll Would you take 2nd place, if offered it now (before tonight's games)? in The Big BoardI have a sizeable bet on us being Champions - but if I was offered second now I'd take it. This is a huge moment/opportunity for the Albion and no...101 replies | 4311 view(s)
05-04-2017, 05:57Absolutely. Just one game at a time. Grind it out. It is never done until it's done.213 replies | 12857 view(s)
04-04-2017, 22:13He is very quick and much better at Centre Half81 replies | 6825 view(s)
30-03-2017, 09:45Have Blackburn taken their allocation? Phoned the club yesterday and on their system they were saying 1 (one) single left!117 replies | 14339 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- Rochdale 71/72
- Favourite Albion player:
- Best Albion experience:
- Semi at the Arse
- Amex season ticket location:
- Preston Park
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 11:24
- Current Activity
- Viewing Forum The Big Board
- Join Date
- 17:21 - GT49er quoted Silverhatch in post Football League Championship TrophyAh, yes! Cardiff won the FA Cup ...
- 17:08 - Papa Lazarou quoted Silverhatch in post Football League Championship TrophyAh, yes! Cardiff won the FA Cup ...
- 17:03 - Silverhatch quoted GT49er in post Football League Championship TrophyWelsh?? Ah, yes! Cardiff w...
- 11:10 - Silverhatch quoted Wilko in post If you could change one thing about the Amex?This. Rising above Brighto...
- 08:10 - Dick Swiveller quoted Silverhatch in post 15 Global brands already contacted the club about next seasonPerhaps we can get a better ligh...
- 21:43 - neilbard quoted Silverhatch in post Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***We are doooooomed... Until we sm...
- 21:32 - Brighton Mod quoted Silverhatch in post Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***With 100℅ hindsight deffo ...
- 10:22 - Silverhatch quoted clippedgull in post Lincoln City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Although in the grand scheme of ...