25-02-2015, 12:25Thing is, when a player like Kayal turns up you realise how lacking some of the other signings are. Joe Bennett is OK. But he's not a patch on the...20 replies | 936 view(s)
25-02-2015, 10:21We'll set up, and play, not to get beat. Especially against a side that will see this as a crucial game against one of their lower-table competitors....22 replies | 629 view(s)
23-02-2015, 11:35Silverhatch replied to a thread Interesting piece on Brentford's moneyball approach in The Big BoardDo you think these models include or omit 'emotional' variables such as personality, lifestyle, attitude, physical/mental health, ego, drive etc. ...24 replies | 1478 view(s)
22-02-2015, 20:33said the same thing yesterday - he had a bit of Vicente about him the way he carries and protects the ball. Please, please fulfil this early promise...74 replies | 7514 view(s)
14-02-2015, 17:40If we get a winger we'll play him on the wrong wing in the hope he'll cut in and score. What about playing Lua Lua and Solly on their natural side so...39 replies | 2451 view(s)
03-02-2015, 09:31THIS! Harry Kane was 'shit' a couple of years ago. Football is a game of opinions but, unless you're name's Neymar, very few 20 year olds can...76 replies | 4286 view(s)
02-02-2015, 11:28Silverhatch replied to a thread ****** The Official January Transfer Window Thread ******* in The Big BoardBack of a fag-packet calculation says that's 5/8ths of Bournemouth's entire home gate revenue for a season in one transfer - 'without' the wages....593 replies | 43675 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- Rochdale 71/72
- Favourite Albion player:
- Best Albion experience:
- Semi at the Arse
- Amex season ticket location:
- Preston Park
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Today 01:55
- Join Date
- 13:41 - beorhthelm quoted Silverhatch in post Interesting piece on Brentford's moneyball approach...Very much the Danish style, g...
- 13:09 - Gwylan quoted Silverhatch in post Interesting piece on Brentford's moneyball approachlunacy sheer lunacy. Logically, ...
- 11:44 - Papa Lazarou quoted Silverhatch in post ****** The Official January Transfer Window Thread *******Back of a fag-packet calculation...
- 11:28 - Silverhatch quoted James Bond's body double in post ****** The Official January Transfer Window Thread *******Wow, they have lots of money and are really g...
- 13:19 - ThePompousPaladin quoted Silverhatch in post Caldy- midfieldCalde was tired because he'd bee...
- 12:38 - DavidinSouthampton quoted Silverhatch in post Ipswich fan hereHe wasn't throwing himself to th...
- 08:47 - Jim Bob quoted Silverhatch in post Calderon's role last nightHe was great. He did a job on Mi...
- 08:28 - Hamilton quoted Silverhatch in post Calderon's role last nightHe was great. He did a job on Mi...
- 08:19 - Silverhatch quoted Dick Knights Mumm in post Calderon's role last nightAh. Was he there specifically to keep ...