26-03-2015, 15:04It CAN'T work on any other channel. The Beeb/BBC Worldwide own the format and trademarks 100%. If Clarkson tries to pitch anything to anyone with...75 replies | 3383 view(s)
23-03-2015, 15:52Great stuff. Love a bit of horror. BTW pressed wrong button on Thumbs Up Down. I have now cut thumb off.18 replies | 666 view(s)
19-03-2015, 15:32Harry Kane - 92 appearances for five different clubs. 30 appearances for England (u16-21) - 17 goals. Didn't pull up any trees until this year his...59 replies | 2646 view(s)
15-03-2015, 19:59The bloke has tried his arse off, BUT it just hasn't worked for him. He looked completely ****ing pissed off on Saturday. Ran the channels as usual,...46 replies | 3649 view(s)
11-03-2015, 11:05Silverhatch replied to a thread How many points do you think we need to secure safety? in The Big BoardWell we'll get absolutely dick all away from home if we play like we did last night.27 replies | 987 view(s)
11-03-2015, 11:02Silverhatch replied to a thread feedback from those who spent their hard earned cash on a trip to Reading last night. in The Big BoardAfter the first 25 minutes when we tried to give Reading four goals, before ACTUALLY giving them a ****ing goal, CH should have been warming up a RED...50 replies | 4389 view(s)
11-03-2015, 09:34Shit Pizza in a shit Pizza Hut. Parked in a bomb-site. Soulless ground. Really dismal performance from an Albion team showing too many changes. We're...32 replies | 3034 view(s)
10-03-2015, 08:14The Beeb are trying to promote female involvement in sport. This is a national issue with governmental backing. The national broadcaster should be...27 replies | 800 view(s)
04-03-2015, 09:49They were playing fast, penetrative attacking football out wide and thru the middle. We were extremely fortunate that neither Bent or Martin was on...51 replies | 3521 view(s)
02-03-2015, 12:51From an article by the Guardian's David Conn - November 2014... Since 1992, the Premier League's TV deals have added up to £3.675bn. Astonishing...63 replies | 2304 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- Rochdale 71/72
- Favourite Albion player:
- Best Albion experience:
- Semi at the Arse
- Amex season ticket location:
- Preston Park
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Today 19:54
- Join Date
- 12:41 - beorhthelm quoted Silverhatch in post Interesting piece on Brentford's moneyball approach...Very much the Danish style, g...
- 12:09 - Gwylan quoted Silverhatch in post Interesting piece on Brentford's moneyball approachlunacy sheer lunacy. Logically, ...
- 10:44 - Papa Lazarou quoted Silverhatch in post ****** The Official January Transfer Window Thread *******Back of a fag-packet calculation...
- 10:28 - Silverhatch quoted James Bond's body double in post ****** The Official January Transfer Window Thread *******Wow, they have lots of money and are really g...
- 12:19 - ThePompousPaladin quoted Silverhatch in post Caldy- midfieldCalde was tired because he'd bee...
- 11:38 - DavidinSouthampton quoted Silverhatch in post Ipswich fan hereHe wasn't throwing himself to th...
- 07:47 - Jim Bob quoted Silverhatch in post Calderon's role last nightHe was great. He did a job on Mi...
- 07:28 - Hamilton quoted Silverhatch in post Calderon's role last nightHe was great. He did a job on Mi...
- 07:19 - Silverhatch quoted Dick Knights Mumm in post Calderon's role last nightAh. Was he there specifically to keep ...