12-05-2015, 12:07Good spot. Has certainly done his apprenticeship. Good age and experience.132 replies | 14023 view(s)
11-05-2015, 14:11Silverhatch replied to a thread QPR - now relegated, will they have to pay their FFP fine? in The Big BoardAnd what about the threat of legal action from the clubs who missed out because QPR flouted the rules?155 replies | 9068 view(s)
10-05-2015, 14:39Big moment for the Football League now. Are they going to back up the FFP rules with decisive action? If QPR get back into the Champioship without...47 replies | 1557 view(s)
07-05-2015, 22:48The rise of the SNP has basically made Labour unelectable. If Plaid Cymru also eat into traditional Labour heartlands then they're even more ****ed....7256 replies | 237458 view(s)
05-05-2015, 10:11Silverhatch replied to a thread Anybody Else Starting To Actually RESENT The Club For Their Lack Of Focus On The Pitch? in The Big BoardWe're trying to follow an Arsenal/Southampton model, rather than a Palace/Bournemouth one. We are about the long-term. The shambles this year might...144 replies | 8164 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- Rochdale 71/72
- Favourite Albion player:
- Best Albion experience:
- Semi at the Arse
- Amex season ticket location:
- Preston Park
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 22:52
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 11:05 - Silverhatch quoted MacKenzie in post Who would you sign (CHAMPIONSHIP or LOWER LEAGUES only)Chris Solly from Charlton. ...
- 13:41 - beorhthelm quoted Silverhatch in post Interesting piece on Brentford's moneyball approach...Very much the Danish style, g...
- 13:09 - Gwylan quoted Silverhatch in post Interesting piece on Brentford's moneyball approachlunacy sheer lunacy. Logically, ...
- 11:44 - Papa Lazarou quoted Silverhatch in post ****** The Official January Transfer Window Thread *******Back of a fag-packet calculation...
- 11:28 - Silverhatch quoted James Bond's body double in post ****** The Official January Transfer Window Thread *******Wow, they have lots of money and are really g...