Today, 08:53Hmmm not sure we should meet those demands if true. Or if we do, we must put in a clause of a drop in wages if we go down that is a must for all...77 replies | 6252 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:12Should be a nailed on two year contract from this years performances alone, and surely capable of holding his own in the Premier League.77 replies | 6252 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:06Pardon..... Newcastle :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: The team currently in 2nd place in the Championship :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: We could...90 replies | 6344 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:00That he has two legs77 replies | 6252 view(s)
25-04-2017, 10:10Psychobilly freakout replied to a poll How much money would you miss the Bristol City game for? in The Big BoardYou can have one of mine offers start at £500.00 each... Maybe71 replies | 3111 view(s)
23-04-2017, 06:23There's no probably about "grumpy old fart" At his age my dad had moved all over the place after leaving Brighton and re marrying and I had found...39 replies | 3179 view(s)
22-04-2017, 19:34Now your talking.... Can I request a song Stray Cats "Rumble in Brighton" I would post it from you tube but I don't know how to on this...44 replies | 3742 view(s)
22-04-2017, 19:29No maybe about it, every northerner loves a food stamp....35 replies | 3651 view(s)
22-04-2017, 19:24And your surprised by this ?36 replies | 2110 view(s)
22-04-2017, 15:54Psychobilly freakout replied to a thread Defeats you couldn't give LESS of a shit about in The Big BoardAnd what a party from the get go against Bristol then we all know the trophy will be there waiting for us... Happy days78 replies | 3577 view(s)
22-04-2017, 12:12Psychobilly freakout replied to a thread Defeats you couldn't give LESS of a shit about in The Big BoardHang on have you seen the videos with Skalak after the Wigan game, I think they both over did it.78 replies | 3577 view(s)
22-04-2017, 12:06Psychobilly freakout replied to a thread Amazingly if you had done 'no goal scorer' at 15/2 last night ...... in The Big BoardI had Pritchard first goal scorer at 12/1 Not sure how I feel about it to be honest, could have done with some extra dollar for next weekend.2 replies | 365 view(s)
22-04-2017, 07:17After the defeat in the play offs my immediate first thought was the possible break up of the squad and even someone coming in for CH. As the...68 replies | 2172 view(s)
22-04-2017, 07:01What an utter retard, how bitter can one man be.... All I could hear were the Albion faithfully even at two zilch down, so much so Sky zoomed in...38 replies | 5325 view(s)
21-04-2017, 16:44Psychobilly freakout replied to a thread Christian Walton - Premier League keeper in the making? in The Big BoardThis is the correct opinion I think providing he wants to stay and sign a new contract with us. Defiantly one for the future and hopefully with...20 replies | 1126 view(s)
19-04-2017, 21:04Psychobilly freakout replied to a thread Bandstand who would you like to see on it v Bristol City if its not allready been decided in The Big BoardBrighton legends fun time band and Theo Albion fan The Long Tall Texans...93 replies | 4206 view(s)
18-04-2017, 21:39This with Christmas lights on, he is BHAFC we must keep him.48 replies | 5495 view(s)
18-04-2017, 21:34That is so sad to hear, he was the number one celebrity supporter "back in the day" and one of our own... #together.41 replies | 5638 view(s)
18-04-2017, 13:46Psychobilly freakout replied to a thread Where in the world are you on this historic day? (except UK) in The Big BoardJust Seen another Albion fan today in Split old roman palace area, who spotted my daughters Albion hoodie who gave a seagulls shout and we fist...123 replies | 3679 view(s)
18-04-2017, 07:25To complete this fairy tale it has to be at home against Bristol City.7 replies | 378 view(s)
18-04-2017, 06:28I am sat here with a coffee over looking the Adriatic Sea with a coffee and a very very sore head.... I am lucky in some respects because I am on...0 replies | 109 view(s)
17-04-2017, 21:39Thanks, enjoy the Sheffield ding dong next year4 replies | 533 view(s)
17-04-2017, 18:41Psychobilly freakout replied to a thread Congratulations from a Charton fan + many others in The Big BoardThank you, and i wish you al the best in your continuing battles, may you rise once more.58 replies | 5978 view(s)
17-04-2017, 18:19Yeah to join Brighton as back up13 replies | 1259 view(s)
17-04-2017, 18:12Psychobilly freakout replied to a thread Where in the world are you on this historic day? (except UK) in The Big BoardSpent most of the day on a coach from Dubrovnik to Split in Croatia got in had a lovely meal with the family booked into our apartment sat down and...123 replies | 3679 view(s)
17-04-2017, 16:09The title..... I want to see Bloom and CH hold that trophy aloft outside the town hall and parade it through the streets of Brighton & Hove.... ...0 replies | 152 view(s)
15-04-2017, 07:35Let me see....81 replies | 7217 view(s)
13-04-2017, 08:21Psychobilly freakout replied to a thread Is anybody still worried that we will not get automatic promotion? in The Big BoardNot worried in the slightest, in fact I think we will win the league at Villa. As a Brighton fan it is very rare to feel this confident about...175 replies | 11177 view(s)
08-04-2017, 18:48Psychobilly freakout replied to a thread Would getting us promoted to the PL make Hughton our greatest ever manager? in The Big BoardBuzzer, I hugely respect you but this is a silly thread...... Yes Yes Yes70 replies | 5127 view(s)
08-04-2017, 02:02All this talk of promotion I'm not interested in that...... I want blood now.... I want the title..... So we can dance around on the telly...43 replies | 4562 view(s)
6 Visitor Messages
About Psychobilly freakout
- First Albion game:
- Brighton 3 Tottenham 1 1978 my uncle took me aged 8
- Favourite Albion player:
- Bobby Zamora, Anthony Knockaert, Glenn Murray
- Best Albion experience:
- 6th August 2011 Albion v Doncaster what a wonderful day and result.
- "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"
- Brighton factually.....
- Psychobilly, Rockabilly, Surf, Thee Albion
- Contract Manager for Flooring
- Twitter name:
- Don't be special
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 15-12-2009 20:52
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 12:02
- Join Date
- 21:35 - Psychobilly freakout quoted Icy Gull in post Anyone See The Stranglers At The Dome Last Night?Don't quite see how they can ...
- 21:20 - Psychobilly freakout quoted Reagulls in post Personal 'orrible haircuts .Hiney 83299 Good god, if ...
- 20:47 - atfc village quoted Psychobilly freakout in post Personal 'orrible haircuts .Go on i will bite, everyone thinks I am a...
- 15:43 - Pogue Mahone quoted Psychobilly freakout in post BrExit name calling, point scoring etc.We can do all of that, apart from travel ...
- 15:37 - Psychobilly freakout quoted Pogue Mahone in post BrExit name calling, point scoring etc.The weather. The food. The landsc...
- 13:43 - studio150 quoted Psychobilly freakout in post BrExit name calling, point scoring etc.Yeah... Yeah... The end of the world is ...
- 08:06 - Psychobilly freakout quoted giveusfalmerplease in post What's your biggest bet?Is that all! Damn machines have ruined ...
- 16:59 - Psychobilly freakout quoted Fnd_hudds in post Huddersfield - Jonathan Hogg and Jon Gorenc StankovicWe don't really know on that o...
- 15:39 - Psychobilly freakout quoted hoveboyslim in post Huddersfield - Jonathan Hogg and Jon Gorenc StankovicOh this is good news for us.... ...
- 15:33 - hoveboyslim quoted Psychobilly freakout in post Huddersfield - Jonathan Hogg and Jon Gorenc StankovicWhere am I celebrating anything, please s...
- 15:32 - Psychobilly freakout quoted hoveboyslim in post Huddersfield - Jonathan Hogg and Jon Gorenc StankovicWow! That's taking schadenfreud...
- 22:23 - Dr. Notthenineo'clocknews quoted Psychobilly freakout in post Orient fans appeal for ArsenalSo they do have a sense of humour then. ...
- 18:17 - matbha quoted Psychobilly freakout in post Orient fans appeal for ArsenalSo they do have a sense of humour then. ...
- 17:57 - Psychobilly freakout quoted Giraffe in post Orient fans appeal for ArsenalTo be fair that was more Bar...
- 15:22 - Giraffe quoted Psychobilly freakout in post Orient fans appeal for ArsenalSo they do have a sense of humour then. ...
- 01:10 - Tyrone Biggums quoted Psychobilly freakout in post Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdownReligion the route of all evil. And yet ...
- 19:21 - Psychobilly freakout quoted Herr Tubthumper in post Bristol City Home moved to 5:30 kick off SaturdayCan I buy you that pint in The Alber...
- 19:02 - Herr Tubthumper quoted Psychobilly freakout in post Bristol City Home moved to 5:30 kick off SaturdayI am not bothered by the boxing at all, a...