Yesterday, 05:44And again we wake upto headlines like "Newcastle close in on title" Hang on should it not be at best "Newcastle close in on Championship...14 replies | 1425 view(s)
28-04-2017, 19:46Says a lot about the match when people are discussing wickes and focus diy stores.... I wonder if they sell paint...120 replies | 9242 view(s)
28-04-2017, 16:18Garbage man - The Cramps30795 replies | 751367 view(s)
28-04-2017, 14:11Sound like characters out of peaky blinders "Blooming Eck.... Alfie & Arfur Bloom put the boot in"34 replies | 2279 view(s)
28-04-2017, 13:52Adverts - Gary Gilmore's Eyes30795 replies | 751367 view(s)
28-04-2017, 13:30They were also associated with Worthing back in the 70s I have an old programme at home from Worthing and it has I think Rays name as a chairman or...34 replies | 2279 view(s)
28-04-2017, 12:55The M3T3ORS - My Daddy is a Vampire30795 replies | 751367 view(s)
28-04-2017, 12:54pretentious87633 replies | 1054858 view(s)
1 replies | 287 view(s)
28-04-2017, 10:53Collection only Lancing or Outside Ground Match day East Stand x2 PM me1 replies | 287 view(s)
28-04-2017, 08:55Psychobilly freakout replied to a thread And we'll fight fight fight for The Albion... in The Big BoardI like Knees up mother Brown...20 replies | 1300 view(s)
27-04-2017, 15:48There is only one title fight Saturday to be resolved and it is at the Amex boy....17 replies | 754 view(s)
27-04-2017, 15:43The only reason I could excuse or understand another pitch invasion is if Newcastle win Friday night and we are 2-3 down on 89 minutes with Bristol...62 replies | 3947 view(s)
27-04-2017, 15:39Concrete87633 replies | 1054858 view(s)
27-04-2017, 15:30I think your right, I mean whats the point we are already up.... Don't know why we are getting so excited about Saturday to be honest.... I...41 replies | 3114 view(s)
27-04-2017, 08:53Hmmm not sure we should meet those demands if true. Or if we do, we must put in a clause of a drop in wages if we go down that is a must for all...91 replies | 9095 view(s)
26-04-2017, 15:12Should be a nailed on two year contract from this years performances alone, and surely capable of holding his own in the Premier League.91 replies | 9095 view(s)
26-04-2017, 15:06Pardon..... Newcastle :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: The team currently in 2nd place in the Championship :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: We could...97 replies | 7298 view(s)
26-04-2017, 15:00That he has two legs91 replies | 9095 view(s)
25-04-2017, 10:10Psychobilly freakout replied to a poll How much money would you miss the Bristol City game for? in The Big BoardYou can have one of mine offers start at £500.00 each... Maybe71 replies | 3246 view(s)
23-04-2017, 06:23There's no probably about "grumpy old fart" At his age my dad had moved all over the place after leaving Brighton and re marrying and I had found...39 replies | 3273 view(s)
22-04-2017, 19:34Now your talking.... Can I request a song Stray Cats "Rumble in Brighton" I would post it from you tube but I don't know how to on this...44 replies | 3798 view(s)
22-04-2017, 19:29No maybe about it, every northerner loves a food stamp....35 replies | 3683 view(s)
22-04-2017, 19:24And your surprised by this ?36 replies | 2134 view(s)
22-04-2017, 15:54Psychobilly freakout replied to a thread Defeats you couldn't give LESS of a shit about in The Big BoardAnd what a party from the get go against Bristol then we all know the trophy will be there waiting for us... Happy days78 replies | 3635 view(s)
22-04-2017, 12:12Psychobilly freakout replied to a thread Defeats you couldn't give LESS of a shit about in The Big BoardHang on have you seen the videos with Skalak after the Wigan game, I think they both over did it.78 replies | 3635 view(s)
22-04-2017, 12:06Psychobilly freakout replied to a thread Amazingly if you had done 'no goal scorer' at 15/2 last night ...... in The Big BoardI had Pritchard first goal scorer at 12/1 Not sure how I feel about it to be honest, could have done with some extra dollar for next weekend.2 replies | 370 view(s)
22-04-2017, 07:17After the defeat in the play offs my immediate first thought was the possible break up of the squad and even someone coming in for CH. As the...68 replies | 2218 view(s)
22-04-2017, 07:01What an utter retard, how bitter can one man be.... All I could hear were the Albion faithfully even at two zilch down, so much so Sky zoomed in...38 replies | 5364 view(s)
21-04-2017, 16:44Psychobilly freakout replied to a thread Christian Walton - Premier League keeper in the making? in The Big BoardThis is the correct opinion I think providing he wants to stay and sign a new contract with us. Defiantly one for the future and hopefully with...20 replies | 1146 view(s)
6 Visitor Messages
About Psychobilly freakout
- First Albion game:
- Brighton 3 Tottenham 1 1978 my uncle took me aged 8
- Favourite Albion player:
- Bobby Zamora, Anthony Knockaert, Glenn Murray
- Best Albion experience:
- 6th August 2011 Albion v Doncaster what a wonderful day and result.
- "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"
- Brighton factually.....
- Psychobilly, Rockabilly, Surf, Thee Albion
- Contract Manager for Flooring
- Twitter name:
- Don't be special
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 15-12-2009 20:52
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 08:11
- Join Date
- 23:25 - Psychobilly freakout quoted The Albion Roar in post Paul Whelch RIP...as twice a guest on The Albion Roar - most notably in 20...
- 19:46 - Psychobilly freakout quoted Herr Tubthumper in post When is when?Will it be enough for you that teams...
- 12:32 - Psychobilly freakout quoted Whitley Bayster in post Championship championsCan we win it? I want us to so much....
- 10:44 - Psychobilly freakout quoted HastingsSeagull in post Akpom's stinking attitudeMaybe he'll score a bunch for Barnet...
- 08:25 - GoingUp quoted Psychobilly freakout in post Akpom's stinking attitudeAgreed and let us compare him to Wilson l...
- 08:23 - Psychobilly freakout quoted GoingUp in post Akpom's stinking attitudeIn defence of Jakeg, its a f...
- 18:59 - Psychobilly freakout quoted Two Professors in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Birmingham City *** Official Match Thread ***Rowett's Derby 1 up:( Their not ou...
- 10:37 - GoldWithFalmer quoted Psychobilly freakout in post Favourite Sussex views?Wonderful isn't it, great screensaver.......
- 10:35 - Psychobilly freakout quoted GoldWithFalmer in post Favourite Sussex views?what a fantastic picture....as good...
- 10:33 - GoldWithFalmer quoted Psychobilly freakout in post Favourite Sussex views?The winner is...... what a fantastic pic...
- 15:13 - Medwayseagull quoted Psychobilly freakout in post Hemed injured?Nothing on the Arsgus yet. Naylor hasn...
- 12:44 - Psychobilly freakout quoted Albumen in post Ricky Gervais 'Dead Babies' JokeHas anyone ever joked about ...
- 08:08 - Psychobilly freakout quoted Thunder Bolt in post Get rid of the bloody ugly thingAt least the rubbish is in bags, ...
- 08:06 - Thunder Bolt quoted Psychobilly freakout in post Get rid of the bloody ugly thingNope.... I think you will find Skegness ...
- 08:04 - Psychobilly freakout quoted Thunder Bolt in post Get rid of the bloody ugly thingThe Volks railway is going to be ...
- 15:20 - Stat Brother quoted Psychobilly freakout in post Teams That Can't Catch Us 16/17Amazing, starting to feel the buzz now......
- 14:51 - Psychobilly freakout quoted hans kraay fan club in post Teams That Can't Catch Us 16/17Sixth, in fact. Win both games ourselves...
- 14:34 - hans kraay fan club quoted Psychobilly freakout in post Teams That Can't Catch Us 16/17To think if we win on Saturday and a few ...
- 14:25 - Don Tmatter quoted Psychobilly freakout in post Teams That Can't Catch Us 16/17To think if we win on Saturday and a few ...
- 12:16 - Psychobilly freakout quoted hans kraay fan club in post Should voluntary euthanasia be legalised?Yes, understood. If he requires assistan...