Yesterday, 15:48There is only one title fight Saturday to be resolved and it is at the Amex boy....17 replies | 704 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:43The only reason I could excuse or understand another pitch invasion is if Newcastle win Friday night and we are 2-3 down on 89 minutes with Bristol...44 replies | 2863 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:39Concrete87593 replies | 1053471 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:30I think your right, I mean whats the point we are already up.... Don't know why we are getting so excited about Saturday to be honest.... I...41 replies | 2957 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:53Hmmm not sure we should meet those demands if true. Or if we do, we must put in a clause of a drop in wages if we go down that is a must for all...91 replies | 8593 view(s)
26-04-2017, 15:12Should be a nailed on two year contract from this years performances alone, and surely capable of holding his own in the Premier League.91 replies | 8593 view(s)
26-04-2017, 15:06Pardon..... Newcastle :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: The team currently in 2nd place in the Championship :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: We could...91 replies | 6593 view(s)
26-04-2017, 15:00That he has two legs91 replies | 8593 view(s)
25-04-2017, 10:10Psychobilly freakout replied to a poll How much money would you miss the Bristol City game for? in The Big BoardYou can have one of mine offers start at £500.00 each... Maybe71 replies | 3165 view(s)
23-04-2017, 06:23There's no probably about "grumpy old fart" At his age my dad had moved all over the place after leaving Brighton and re marrying and I had found...39 replies | 3217 view(s)
22-04-2017, 19:34Now your talking.... Can I request a song Stray Cats "Rumble in Brighton" I would post it from you tube but I don't know how to on this...44 replies | 3764 view(s)
22-04-2017, 19:29No maybe about it, every northerner loves a food stamp....35 replies | 3660 view(s)
22-04-2017, 19:24And your surprised by this ?36 replies | 2114 view(s)
22-04-2017, 15:54Psychobilly freakout replied to a thread Defeats you couldn't give LESS of a shit about in The Big BoardAnd what a party from the get go against Bristol then we all know the trophy will be there waiting for us... Happy days78 replies | 3593 view(s)
22-04-2017, 12:12Psychobilly freakout replied to a thread Defeats you couldn't give LESS of a shit about in The Big BoardHang on have you seen the videos with Skalak after the Wigan game, I think they both over did it.78 replies | 3593 view(s)
22-04-2017, 12:06Psychobilly freakout replied to a thread Amazingly if you had done 'no goal scorer' at 15/2 last night ...... in The Big BoardI had Pritchard first goal scorer at 12/1 Not sure how I feel about it to be honest, could have done with some extra dollar for next weekend.2 replies | 366 view(s)
22-04-2017, 07:17After the defeat in the play offs my immediate first thought was the possible break up of the squad and even someone coming in for CH. As the...68 replies | 2174 view(s)
22-04-2017, 07:01What an utter retard, how bitter can one man be.... All I could hear were the Albion faithfully even at two zilch down, so much so Sky zoomed in...38 replies | 5333 view(s)
21-04-2017, 16:44Psychobilly freakout replied to a thread Christian Walton - Premier League keeper in the making? in The Big BoardThis is the correct opinion I think providing he wants to stay and sign a new contract with us. Defiantly one for the future and hopefully with...20 replies | 1127 view(s)
19-04-2017, 21:04Psychobilly freakout replied to a thread Bandstand who would you like to see on it v Bristol City if its not allready been decided in The Big BoardBrighton legends fun time band and Theo Albion fan The Long Tall Texans...93 replies | 4210 view(s)
18-04-2017, 21:39This with Christmas lights on, he is BHAFC we must keep him.48 replies | 5502 view(s)
18-04-2017, 21:34That is so sad to hear, he was the number one celebrity supporter "back in the day" and one of our own... #together.41 replies | 5652 view(s)
18-04-2017, 13:46Psychobilly freakout replied to a thread Where in the world are you on this historic day? (except UK) in The Big BoardJust Seen another Albion fan today in Split old roman palace area, who spotted my daughters Albion hoodie who gave a seagulls shout and we fist...123 replies | 3689 view(s)
18-04-2017, 07:25To complete this fairy tale it has to be at home against Bristol City.7 replies | 379 view(s)
18-04-2017, 06:28I am sat here with a coffee over looking the Adriatic Sea with a coffee and a very very sore head.... I am lucky in some respects because I am on...0 replies | 109 view(s)
17-04-2017, 21:39Thanks, enjoy the Sheffield ding dong next year4 replies | 533 view(s)
17-04-2017, 18:41Psychobilly freakout replied to a thread Congratulations from a Charton fan + many others in The Big BoardThank you, and i wish you al the best in your continuing battles, may you rise once more.58 replies | 5982 view(s)
17-04-2017, 18:19Yeah to join Brighton as back up13 replies | 1260 view(s)
17-04-2017, 18:12Psychobilly freakout replied to a thread Where in the world are you on this historic day? (except UK) in The Big BoardSpent most of the day on a coach from Dubrovnik to Split in Croatia got in had a lovely meal with the family booked into our apartment sat down and...123 replies | 3689 view(s)
17-04-2017, 16:09The title..... I want to see Bloom and CH hold that trophy aloft outside the town hall and parade it through the streets of Brighton & Hove.... ...0 replies | 152 view(s)
6 Visitor Messages
About Psychobilly freakout
- First Albion game:
- Brighton 3 Tottenham 1 1978 my uncle took me aged 8
- Favourite Albion player:
- Bobby Zamora, Anthony Knockaert, Glenn Murray
- Best Albion experience:
- 6th August 2011 Albion v Doncaster what a wonderful day and result.
- "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"
- Brighton factually.....
- Psychobilly, Rockabilly, Surf, Thee Albion
- Contract Manager for Flooring
- Twitter name:
- Don't be special
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 15-12-2009 20:52
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 07:34
- Join Date
- 21:20 - Buzzer mentioned Psychobilly freakout in post What's your favourite song of 1983? (Not Goldstone Rap)...Not sure. I reckon Psychobilly freakout is the man who will ...
- 14:50 - The Fifth Column mentioned Psychobilly freakout in post What do you do for a living more importantly how much do you earn......... are kidding me??? Psychobilly freakout has all the required...
- 12:07 - SeagullofMalaysia mentioned Psychobilly freakout in post Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Sheffield Wednesday ****OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD****...mely :wink: look at Psychobilly freakout, he only authored 2 ...
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned Psychobilly freakout in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16... Knightsworld 0 8 Psychobilly freakout 0 5 Prince Monolulu...
- 08:44 - Bozza mentioned Psychobilly freakout in post NSC Betting Competition: Albion v Burnley 02/04/16... 0 5 Psychobilly freakout ...
- 16:59 - SeagullofMalaysia mentioned Psychobilly freakout in post MK Dons Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****...obably? Bring back Psychobilly freakout!
- 15:57 - Wrong-Direction quoted Psychobilly freakout in post Another pitch invasionThe only reason I could excuse or underst...
- 15:48 - Psychobilly freakout quoted mylesfdo in post Suggestions For Boxing on Sat NightAnyone know any decent places...
- 08:53 - Psychobilly freakout quoted Lifelong Supporter in post David StockdaleAnd if he wants a £2 million signing on...
- 19:37 - AmexRuislip quoted Psychobilly freakout in post After The Bristol City Game.........Now your talking.... Can I request a son...
- 19:36 - Sergio Garcia quoted Psychobilly freakout in post Leyton OrientAnd your surprised by this ? Not surpris...
- 19:34 - Psychobilly freakout quoted AmexRuislip in post After The Bristol City Game.........What about a bop! Now your ta...
- 19:29 - Psychobilly freakout quoted Is it PotG? in post Glenn Murray.Maybe he collects the stamps? 8...
- 19:24 - Psychobilly freakout quoted Sergio Garcia in post Leyton Orientthe lack of intervention from the ...
- 15:54 - Psychobilly freakout quoted Lord Bracknell in post Defeats you couldn't give LESS of a shit aboutYou may not have to, of course. ...
- 12:12 - Psychobilly freakout quoted Bold Seagull in post Defeats you couldn't give LESS of a shit aboutI actually expected Skalak in to ...
- 07:01 - Psychobilly freakout quoted Nixonator in post Who's the slapper in the green ?!Saw her after the game and was...
- 16:44 - Psychobilly freakout quoted Garry Nelson's Left Foot in post Christian Walton - Premier League keeper in the making?I'd like to see him go on a season long loan ...
- 21:39 - Psychobilly freakout quoted owlsonlineadmin in post Congratulations from SWFCEvening folks. Well done on your re...
- 18:41 - Psychobilly freakout quoted DiscoCAFC in post Congratulations from a Charton fan + many othersHuge congratulations on yor pr...
- 18:19 - Psychobilly freakout quoted Stat Brother in post The leading story on 5-live tonight is...John Terry leaving Chelsea at the...