Today, 11:12Which is a big problem when those people have influence over governments. ...25 replies | 230 view(s)
Today, 11:03Match of the day seem to suggest that even though the striker caught him he went down easy. It looks to me like he deliberately threw his head at the...76 replies | 6680 view(s)
Today, 07:08https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iejXMQnqmM How can he not be embarrassed at this kind of behaviour.76 replies | 6680 view(s)
Today, 00:30pastafarian replied to a thread Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition in The Big Boardlike them or not they are the rules regarding visiting Iran. Cant recall studio150 moaning about them 15 months ago it would be more newsworthy if...1500 replies | 41272 view(s)
Today, 00:21This That should be the target79 replies | 7407 view(s)
Today, 00:14pastafarian replied to a thread Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition in The Big Boardnot really for me to say if its sensible or not, its US law brought in under the Obama administration and passed by congress in dec 2015. If you...1500 replies | 41272 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:42pastafarian replied to a thread Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition in The Big BoardLove to know why you think Dwight Yorke is so special he doesnít have to play by the same rules as everyone else with his particular entry problem....1500 replies | 41272 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:57Football fans are bi-polar. A loss and we are out of the promotion race, a win and we are going to win the league :lolol::lolol: All part of the...54 replies | 4802 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:09Yes, fair point.98 replies | 2467 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:42With all due respect Bozza, looking at the poll as it stands, your suggestion is pandering to the (very) vocal minority. The site is one of the best...98 replies | 2467 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:31I wonder if it will become difficult to differentiate between people expressing their opinion and anti Brighton banter. I enjoying reading what fans...98 replies | 2467 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:25Doesn't bother me in the slightest which team people support, there are a few knobs on this board who I think we could all do without but as far as I...98 replies | 2467 view(s)
Yesterday, 01:59There are the occasional anti Brighton threads and i assume some people enjoy them and so be it. It seems to me that most of the anti Brighton...98 replies | 2467 view(s)
Yesterday, 01:46I voted no, I don't think it is a stupid idea. I think things work fine as it is. Same rule for everyone if you are polite decent and can have a...98 replies | 2467 view(s)
15-02-2017, 20:55Using a thread about the death of a war hero to score points against people worried about football. Classy.31 replies | 1552 view(s)
15-02-2017, 20:48Just goes to show, we never know the stories people carry with them.31 replies | 1552 view(s)
15-02-2017, 18:41conjecture eh? im all ears, what in that post was opinion based on incomplete information? im thinking my question may lead to one of your...1500 replies | 41272 view(s)
15-02-2017, 18:35:thumbsup:quite often stick the stopwatch on when the clock turns 90 (not when its announced)when its a close game. had 6 mins and 5 seconds played...147 replies | 7747 view(s)
15-02-2017, 17:23Im far from confused but relevant eh? Ok, if you want relevance it was neither Trump or Obama that said these 7 countries were the most dangerous,...1500 replies | 41272 view(s)
15-02-2017, 16:51ive been catching up on two days of silliness on this thread(you only posted that yesterday), thats hardly trawling back through your old posts is...1500 replies | 41272 view(s)
15-02-2017, 16:33Umm so what? That statement is irrelevant to everything. What is your point in posting it? When the list was compiled under the Obama administration...1500 replies | 41272 view(s)
15-02-2017, 08:17ThePompousPaladin replied to a thread We've had an amazing run and all credit to the team..... in The Big BoardWould you like a bet on this?166 replies | 13167 view(s)
14-02-2017, 20:17Mustafa replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Ipswich Town *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardSuch a great penalty taker. He's on fire at the moment. Get us another one Tomer!518 replies | 42890 view(s)
14-02-2017, 16:33It would be a very difficult war to win, despite its relatively weak cold war era inventory. Maybe even impossible; but at the very least it would be...27 replies | 1672 view(s)
14-02-2017, 15:38The section of drain all the way up to your neighbours boundary is the responsibility of your water company - so that includes the "shared" section...23 replies | 1385 view(s)
14-02-2017, 11:27BadFish replied to a thread Own Up - Who Brought Pinocchio Along? (Old Albion Photos) in The Big BoardLooks even worse in the rain15 replies | 1196 view(s)
14-02-2017, 02:45This discussion should surely be about if a newspaper is printing factual, misleading or downright incorrect information. Wikipedia clearly thinks...70 replies | 2728 view(s)
13-02-2017, 22:18More information on the Ofwat website. http://www.ofwat.gov.uk/households/supply-and-standards/supply-pipes/23 replies | 1385 view(s)
13-02-2017, 22:15I work in the industry. Any section of drain that runs through your property but does not service your property is known as a lateral drain and is...23 replies | 1385 view(s)
13-02-2017, 19:26Im sure the so called progressives have some choice comments. They are not happy when confronted by people who are non white.1500 replies | 41272 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- June 14, 1974 (42)
- Favourite Albion player:
- PC Beard (My Lord)
- Best Albion experience:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 11:12
- Current Activity
- Viewing Smilies
- Join Date
- 06:59 - BadFish mentioned pastafarian in post Good to see the religion of peace is still peaceful... is? There you go pastafarian.
- 09:26 - m20gull mentioned BadFish in post Please step forward Andy Burnham - Finally a Labour bloke that understands...nswering it. Sorry, BadFish. Didn't realise I h...
- 08:50 - BadFish mentioned m20gull in post Please step forward Andy Burnham - Finally a Labour bloke that understandsm20gull didn't like my quest...
- 11:12 - BadFish quoted Mellotron in post Global warming - What's your "opinion"?You can't really do opinion on...
- 11:06 - Triggaaar quoted BadFish in post Joey Barton - the most pathetic 'hard man' ever?Match of the day seem to sug...
- 11:03 - BadFish quoted Triggaaar in post Joey Barton - the most pathetic 'hard man' ever?The C5 commentators didn't eve...
- 10:52 - Triggaaar quoted BadFish in post Joey Barton - the most pathetic 'hard man' ever?https://www.youtube.com/watc...
- 21:57 - BadFish quoted Caveman in post I Feel So Much BetterLike me, too much football t...
- 09:09 - BadFish quoted Bozza in post Suggestion: an away threadThe responses suggest eith...
- 08:55 - Bozza quoted BadFish in post Suggestion: an away threadWith all due respect Bozza, ...
- 08:42 - BadFish quoted Bozza in post Suggestion: an away thread...ith all due respect Bozza, looking at the poll...
- 08:25 - BadFish quoted Sussex Nomad in post Suggestion: an away threadReally? I know the poll ain't sho...
- 01:59 - BadFish quoted crookie in post Suggestion: an away threadPlenty are missing the point...
- 20:55 - BadFish quoted LVGull in post An obituary for an unassuming heroAll you drips sh*tting your...
- 20:55 - BadFish quoted lost in london in post An obituary for an unassuming hero...take note. [QUOTE=lost in london;7803956]All you drip...
- 20:48 - BadFish quoted dejavuatbtn in post An obituary for an unassuming heroSome years ago an older colleagu...
- 11:27 - BadFish quoted Mayonaise in post Own Up - Who Brought Pinocchio Along? (Old Albion Photos)Great memories.... Hove town ...