Yesterday, 16:44That's about as loopy as saying that because the Albion doesn't have that many ethnic minority season ticket holders it is a racist organisation.154 replies | 4370 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:35Quite possibly but I wasn't talking about France. The description 'our biggest trading partner' was a reference to the EU. 'Doesn't'?154 replies | 4370 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:28Le Pen got just over 20 per cent of the vote, less than she hoped, and will as you say likely have a tough time in the second round. I am not sure...154 replies | 4370 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:19Occasions like today's remind how lucky we are to support the Albion. A sad but lovely afternoon.5 replies | 2384 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:30Macron. Unless you're a Brexiter so committed that you want our biggest trading partner to collapse and hang the consequencies for the UK.154 replies | 4370 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:11Anything is indeed possible. The problem is access and transport.157 replies | 10191 view(s)
23-04-2017, 20:16You're right - I disagree with your view that, because most other parties (and, more importantly, most voters) are against le Pen, the vote is...154 replies | 4370 view(s)
23-04-2017, 19:39Please. It's been explained elsewhere that Soulman doesn't like to answer questions. Therefore, if he announces that the French elections are rigged...154 replies | 4370 view(s)
23-04-2017, 13:43I 'm going to a genteel tea and cake gathering in a road called St George's in a minute. It will be very nice.17 replies | 506 view(s)
22-04-2017, 08:32Well done the 299. I would have clapped them.8 replies | 522 view(s)
21-04-2017, 18:25It was worth a listen. Twenty years in 30 minutes; a very good round up of football's finest fairy story.3 replies | 381 view(s)
21-04-2017, 16:13I think Cunning Fergus will be at a Theresa May rally on Friday.29 replies | 1785 view(s)
19-04-2017, 14:46Said hello to Sammy Baldock in Hurstpierpoint High Street about half an hour ago. He definitely wasn't limping. In fact he looked almost as fit as...168 replies | 20498 view(s)
19-04-2017, 08:18You're saying he's got the money he put in back?62 replies | 5407 view(s)
18-04-2017, 16:12I agree absolutely with your last sentence, and with others who say what a shame it is that they don't seem to get on. However, I don't think your...62 replies | 5407 view(s)
18-04-2017, 15:51He was on RSx this morning. His comments included this: "Tony has done a tremendous job along with Paul and the board of directors."62 replies | 5407 view(s)
18-04-2017, 10:16Lincoln Imp replied to a thread Prime Minister to make a statement from Downing Street - GENERAL ELECTION on 8th June in The Big BoardJust about every constitutional event in recent years has been done for the internal convenience of the Conservative Party. May believes that the...276 replies | 9181 view(s)
18-04-2017, 10:11Lincoln Imp replied to a thread Prime Minister to make a statement from Downing Street - GENERAL ELECTION on 8th June in The Big BoardWe could have forecast this last night. Great moments in the Albion's recent history - 1979, 1997... - always coincide with a general election.276 replies | 9181 view(s)
18-04-2017, 10:06Lincoln Imp replied to a thread Prime Minister to make a statement from Downing Street - GENERAL ELECTION on 8th June in The Big BoardSo it's a general election. More lies from the godless cow then.276 replies | 9181 view(s)
14-04-2017, 21:51Just don't go to a Tesco near where you live, that's all.37 replies | 4163 view(s)
12-04-2017, 19:50It always struck me as impressive that thousands of people left Britain's best holiday resort to go 240 miles to Grimsby on a bank holiday. Bobby's...408 replies | 33910 view(s)
11-04-2017, 11:19Lincoln Imp replied to a thread Time to celebrate Knocky's latest triumph - but how? in The Big BoardSo has Knockaert if pronounced properly.30 replies | 1922 view(s)
09-04-2017, 08:58Lincoln Imp replied to a thread Your favourite things about Sheffield and Nottingham? in The Big BoardBoth convenient for Lincolnshire.38 replies | 1805 view(s)
09-04-2017, 08:09Lincoln Imp replied to a thread Good to see Middlesbrough preparing for life back in the Championship in The Big BoardThe behaviour of many of their fans towards us after the final whistle was the same as Wednesday's two games later. I can't wish either of them well.92 replies | 7944 view(s)
08-04-2017, 09:15More Than Ninety Minutes is worth a glance too.1 replies | 142 view(s)
07-04-2017, 13:37Leave voters?76 replies | 2499 view(s)
06-04-2017, 12:11Fair enough, I missed it. But it was a pretty crummy reply. We all know that the Lib Dems want to stay in the EU. So apparently do millions and...31150 replies | 1209885 view(s)
06-04-2017, 10:13Here it is again in case you're busy.31150 replies | 1209885 view(s)
06-04-2017, 10:10You are a silly sausage, but I don't blame you for not responding to post 29698. Shouty banter is more your thing I suppose.31150 replies | 1209885 view(s)
05-04-2017, 21:10Few people will know how much he did, and that's the way he would have liked it. Let's not forget him.110 replies | 7974 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 06:38
- Join Date
- 16:44 - Lincoln Imp quoted Two Professors in post French presidential election.The EU is a racist organisation,wit...
- 16:35 - Lincoln Imp quoted ditchy in post French presidential election.France will look after no1 ...
- 16:28 - Lincoln Imp quoted JC Footy Genius in post French presidential election.When the FN most likely lose it will...
- 11:24 - ditchy quoted Lincoln Imp in post French presidential election.Macron. Unless you're a Brexiter...
- 10:30 - Lincoln Imp quoted BensGrandad in post French presidential election.Which of the 2 would benefit us...
- 10:12 - Is it PotG? quoted Lincoln Imp in post heard on talk sportAnything is indeed possible. The...
- 20:18 - Soulman quoted Lincoln Imp in post French presidential election.You're right - I disagree with y...
- 20:16 - Lincoln Imp quoted Soulman in post French presidential election....d. This tired old "soulman does not answer ques...
- 19:50 - Soulman quoted Lincoln Imp in post French presidential election.Please. It's been explained else...
- 19:39 - Lincoln Imp quoted studio150 in post French presidential election.What evidence do you have that...
- 16:12 - Lincoln Imp quoted severnside gull in post Dick KnightUnfortunate that they don't get on ...
- 15:51 - Lincoln Imp quoted Gritt23 in post Dick KnightSuch a shame that the two me...
- 12:24 - wellquickwoody quoted Lincoln Imp in post Prime Minister to make a statement from Downing Street - GENERAL ELECTION on 8th Junethe godless cow then. Anyone ...
- 10:25 - Henfield One quoted Lincoln Imp in post Prime Minister to make a statement from Downing Street - GENERAL ELECTION on 8th JuneWe could have forecast this last...
- 10:16 - Lincoln Imp quoted Hugo Rune in post Prime Minister to make a statement from Downing Street - GENERAL ELECTION on 8th JuneThis election has been called ...