22-03-2017, 21:03Or Nums lock off if it's a laptop. Done that plenty of times.19 replies | 510 view(s)
19-03-2017, 09:51I tend to not let it distract my personal life as it's completely out of my hands. Saying that, if we do go up there will be a few weeks of it...7 replies | 234 view(s)
18-03-2017, 16:31upthealbion1970 replied to a thread Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardI feel 1 coming today420 replies | 33919 view(s)
18-03-2017, 14:29upthealbion1970 replied to a thread Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardHe's 3 away from a 3 game ban420 replies | 33919 view(s)
17-03-2017, 21:36Never been so happy to loose £25. Get in!! Need to do the business tomoz now and capitalise.566 replies | 57357 view(s)
15-03-2017, 18:17dadams2k11 replied to a thread Anybody Else Getting Just A Wee Bit Bored Of Pop Tart Ed Sheeran? in The Big BoardI love the bloke, he as more talent in his left little toe nail then all of us on this thread combined. I think jealousy is too many people's...97 replies | 3626 view(s)
86720 replies | 1024756 view(s)
86720 replies | 1024756 view(s)
12-03-2017, 11:57I think it will be us and you for Autos.174 replies | 23916 view(s)
12-03-2017, 11:47I'm leaning more towards Us and Huddersfield.43 replies | 2933 view(s)
12-03-2017, 11:44Do you think you will pip us or Newcastle to Autos.? Genuine question.174 replies | 23916 view(s)
11-03-2017, 00:03Was between him and Kayal for my mom tonight.84 replies | 6860 view(s)
11-03-2017, 00:00I need muzza to get another 2 goals to take £50 off of a bloke at work who assured me when we signed him on loan that "Murray is shit, won't get 10...7 replies | 497 view(s)
10-03-2017, 23:57I really do, I don't recall him doing anything particularly special against us ever. He can dribble a bit but flatters to deceive imo, particularly...75 replies | 7159 view(s)
10-03-2017, 23:24Hughes for me is the championship Wilshere - massively overrated and making a living out of what he might do one day. Kayal absolutely owned him...75 replies | 7159 view(s)
08-03-2017, 21:46That, was fu*king mental.88 replies | 4763 view(s)
08-03-2017, 10:03One thing i will comment on is that porno tash. It needs to go asap.179 replies | 22434 view(s)
07-03-2017, 21:15dadams2k11 replied to a thread Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardTotally This....733 replies | 64202 view(s)
03-03-2017, 17:54You should know Tony57 replies | 5650 view(s)
01-03-2017, 18:46I think he is a class midfielder, yea he as done and said some bad things (haven't we all?) but he as an unbelievable talent that shines through in...38 replies | 4107 view(s)
28-02-2017, 23:17Could be worse, we could be Derby.117 replies | 7746 view(s)
27-02-2017, 20:23We got lucky and had 20 degrees Friday.14 replies | 851 view(s)
27-02-2017, 18:30dadams2k11 replied to a thread If you were offered a draw now vs Newcastle would you take it? in The Big BoardI get your point you old sceptic and it is a fair one too..... But i would say there's a 98% chance he wont play.148 replies | 9679 view(s)
27-02-2017, 17:36dadams2k11 replied to a thread If you were offered a draw now vs Newcastle would you take it? in The Big BoardBy not travelling with them I would say that's confirmed?148 replies | 9679 view(s)
27-02-2017, 16:56dadams2k11 replied to a thread If you were offered a draw now vs Newcastle would you take it? in The Big BoardIt's been confirmed that Gayle will NOT play tomoz. ...148 replies | 9679 view(s)
27-02-2017, 14:53You chose the wrong week. I was there last week and weather was amazing for a Feb, actually sun bathing in Central Park with top off on Friday..14 replies | 851 view(s)
25-02-2017, 22:39I can't fathom how reading are top 6102 replies | 9164 view(s)
25-02-2017, 21:39Nearly as well as it did for Norwich22 replies | 3637 view(s)
25-02-2017, 17:03upthealbion1970 replied to a thread should Kermogrant get dogs abuse on sat'dy....?? in The Big BoardKermoc**t starts PLEASE wipe him out114 replies | 10097 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- bobby zamora
- Best Albion experience:
- 83 cup run
- Amex season ticket location:
- live with gf + 10 yr old son (albion mad!!)
- playing with my boy + f1 + managinig a kids u11 football team
- full time carer for my partner
you are under arrest for killing the quattro
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 22-03-2017 21:41
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3
- 11:13 - upthealbion1970 mentioned dreaming spires in post Will Hoskins does finally sign for Oxford United - what potential?...r the dark times! dreaming spires is a cock and deserv...
- 20:20 - upthealbion1970 mentioned AGT in post Views from a Birmingham supporter re Saturdays game....roughly decent post AGT Had a chat with so...
- 00:33 - CheeseRolls quoted upthealbion1970 in post Someone else using your ST when you can't make it ... [Uh oh. Post 43]Slightly OT but I was talking about ...
- 00:13 - upthealbion1970 quoted clapham_gull in post Someone else using your ST when you can't make it ... [Uh oh. Post 43]The £15 charge for a new card is ...
- 21:43 - SUA Seagull quoted upthealbion1970 in post Most agonising pain?Post operative haemorrhoidectomy pai...
- 21:22 - bn9 bha quoted upthealbion1970 in post Most agonising pain?Post operative haemorrhoidectomy pai...
- 21:20 - Caveman quoted upthealbion1970 in post Most agonising pain?Post operative haemorrhoidectomy pai...
- 19:53 - upthealbion1970 quoted spence in post Wheel nutsGood point might be a 5 stu...
- 19:51 - spence quoted upthealbion1970 in post Wheel nutsExactly but before you need it make ...
- 19:50 - upthealbion1970 quoted spence in post Wheel nutsSo i could use it in an eme...
- 19:41 - spence quoted upthealbion1970 in post Wheel nutsSame rolling radius. 185 is sectio...
- 19:32 - upthealbion1970 quoted Curryisgreat in post Wheel nutsThe 14 relates to the diameter of...
- 15:17 - Arthritic Toe quoted upthealbion1970 in post Wheel nutsWhat torque setting did you check th...
- 09:37 - upthealbion1970 quoted Stat Brother in post Daily Mail reporting Albion have rejected £4m from Burnley for Dale StephensI'd rather chop a goolie off than...
- 13:19 - Albion my Albion quoted upthealbion1970 in post Things you've had to endure for the other half.....Rick Astley My sincere condolence...
- 10:36 - upthealbion1970 quoted Icy Gull in post The Silverstone British Formula 1 Grand Prix threadVettel, Hamilton, Alonso and ...