Yesterday, 09:20I was going to mention the other 527 identical threads but wanted to go easy on him.20 replies | 574 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:00Hang on, Duffy at left back?20 replies | 574 view(s)
24-04-2017, 10:14I thought the main reason we couldn't extend is because of the safety element?157 replies | 10803 view(s)
23-04-2017, 09:49Brighton Boys on tour replied to a thread Brighton Hove Albion number plate 4Sale in General classifiedsHow much do you want for it?5 replies | 531 view(s)
22-04-2017, 06:24Someone is bitter. Xx99 replies | 10039 view(s)
21-04-2017, 10:14Happy days at 46 I still have time left33 replies | 2139 view(s)
20-04-2017, 19:07Def worth having just to look back over the seasons highlights even if you subscribe for a month then cancel.34 replies | 1382 view(s)
20-04-2017, 17:22dadams2k11 replied to a thread Brighton are promoted to the Premier League! 2016/2017 End of season montage in The Big BoardWOW. Out of interest how long did that actually take to make? It's bloody brilliant. Top work sir.79 replies | 5670 view(s)
20-04-2017, 05:14Had this sent to me from one of our green army friends, not looking good for Torquay..... ...23 replies | 1821 view(s)
19-04-2017, 17:26Ahh OK, you had me worried for a minute. I thought you meant now as in right this moment 😀23 replies | 1809 view(s)
19-04-2017, 17:23What and take the lifting of the trophy out of Bruno's hands? I get the sentiment but bit unfair on Bruno after being captain ALL SEASON.23 replies | 1809 view(s)
19-04-2017, 08:23I was thinking the same about Reading taking one of the relegation spots. Good shout on Cairney as well.67 replies | 5129 view(s)
18-04-2017, 21:15You saved me doing this thread thanks. :thumbsup:3 replies | 333 view(s)
18-04-2017, 20:32I like the last comment.55 replies | 3895 view(s)
18-04-2017, 19:00http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/board,14.0.html?PHPSESSID=jg06m4de4324ib9hfr2q96p4r523 replies | 4128 view(s)
18-04-2017, 18:58You need to get of that fence bud, you'll get splinters. :thumbsup:23 replies | 4128 view(s)
18-04-2017, 18:33Got to be most visitors yesterday/today ever?1 replies | 651 view(s)
18-04-2017, 13:13Who will keep an eye on the Championship next season?28 replies | 1960 view(s)
18-04-2017, 13:09Care to post a link? Edit: Thanks Above.10 replies | 2175 view(s)
18-04-2017, 13:07dadams2k11 replied to a thread Tiny details about the PREMIER LEAGUE that you can't wait for... in The Big BoardExplained Here: Is the club ‘Premier League ready’ in the event that we are promoted? Largely, yes, but we would still have a lot of work to do...128 replies | 13309 view(s)
18-04-2017, 11:41His interview on talk sport this morning: ...59 replies | 6171 view(s)
18-04-2017, 11:11DW "Can i have your Glasses?" RB "No!"21 replies | 893 view(s)
18-04-2017, 11:01dadams2k11 replied to a thread A small side issue - the ref blowing his whistle in the worst place in The Big BoardYes, seeing the replays, he def blew for full time...27 replies | 1806 view(s)
18-04-2017, 10:29dadams2k11 replied to a thread Anyone think of getting a tattoo to celebrate this milestone? in The Big BoardWhat font size? Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club - Promoted April 17th 2017 Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club - Promoted April 17th...31 replies | 1733 view(s)
17-04-2017, 19:24dadams2k11 replied to a thread *** A thread full of Albion Promotion Videos and Photos Please*** in The Big BoardSorry about some of the shaking about, was in the moment...227 replies | 41929 view(s)
61 replies | 10735 view(s)
17-04-2017, 07:00Of course it will be. Dontcha know how these these things work? I would go and drink the blood of 2 cows and 5 pigs to overturn the fate, only...13 replies | 868 view(s)
17-04-2017, 06:58dadams2k11 replied to a poll ** BHA v Wigan ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 6th SEASON !! in The Big BoardOnly gone for 4 -0. Don't want to be greedy.57 replies | 2532 view(s)
61 replies | 10735 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- bobby zamora
- Best Albion experience:
- 83 cup run
- Amex season ticket location:
- live with gf + 10 yr old son (albion mad!!)
- playing with my boy + f1 + managinig a kids u11 football team
- full time carer for my partner
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 20:12
- Join Date
- 11:13 - upthealbion1970 mentioned dreaming spires in post Will Hoskins does finally sign for Oxford United - what potential?...r the dark times! dreaming spires is a cock and deserv...
- 20:20 - upthealbion1970 mentioned AGT in post Views from a Birmingham supporter re Saturdays game....roughly decent post AGT Had a chat with so...
- 16:31 - upthealbion1970 quoted Wrong-Direction in post Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***You just know it's gonna happen at c...
- 14:31 - Wrong-Direction quoted upthealbion1970 in post Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***He's 3 away from a 3 game ban You ju...
- 14:29 - upthealbion1970 quoted Eggmundo in post Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Is Dunk still 1 card away fro...
- 14:14 - the right footed denilson quoted upthealbion1970 in post fair play Steve McClarenI really do, I don't recall him doin...
- 07:56 - trueblue quoted upthealbion1970 in post fair play Steve McClarenHughes for me is the championship Wi...
- 07:43 - hampshirebrightonboy quoted upthealbion1970 in post fair play Steve McClarenI really do, I don't recall him doin...
- 23:57 - upthealbion1970 quoted BevBHA in post fair play Steve McClarenYou really think that about...
- 23:42 - BevBHA quoted upthealbion1970 in post fair play Steve McClarenHughes for me is the championship Wi...
- 23:28 - Mr Bridger quoted upthealbion1970 in post fair play Steve McClarenHughes for me is the championship Wi...
- 23:24 - upthealbion1970 quoted Weststander in post fair play Steve McClarenHughes and Ince as part of our P...
- 22:39 - upthealbion1970 quoted theboybilly in post Are Reading the WORST team...I am mystified as to how Reading...
- 22:32 - Jimmehh quoted upthealbion1970 in post Attacking fans in the FIRST halfNearly as well as it did for Norwich...
- 21:56 - Triggaaar quoted upthealbion1970 in post Attacking fans in the FIRST halfSimple - anything to throw us out of...
- 21:39 - upthealbion1970 quoted WATFORD zero in post Attacking fans in the FIRST halfSimple - anything to throw us out...