Yesterday, 18:08On the floor laughing!! Great work35 replies | 1514 view(s)
26-04-2017, 16:51Bit of luck the toon players are still out on the lash16 replies | 775 view(s)
26-04-2017, 14:20Absolutely this70 replies | 4366 view(s)
25-04-2017, 20:45On the buses Steptoe & son Friday night dinner Benidorm Trailer park boys33 replies | 952 view(s)
23-04-2017, 20:36Not a response to your post, just a bit of praise for your signature41 replies | 1764 view(s)
23-04-2017, 06:27We're on our way11 replies | 677 view(s)
22-04-2017, 19:28moggy replied to a thread Bristol City fan in peace...with a possible player for you? in The Big BoardAbraham reminds me of a young Defoe when he was on loan to Bournemouth many moons ago43 replies | 5097 view(s)
81 replies | 11548 view(s)
22-04-2017, 15:17Yes agree but the point is Newcastle can't be promoted today just cause reading are getting turned over216 replies | 10677 view(s)
22-04-2017, 15:12Wrong! Huddersfield can still catch the toon with their game in hand216 replies | 10677 view(s)
21-04-2017, 22:30This video finally seems very apt20 replies | 1878 view(s)
21-04-2017, 22:07I'm a unite member but never gonna vote for an ex headmistress of Grange Hill10 replies | 360 view(s)
21-04-2017, 21:18Yeah totally agree. Glad we're not having to wait on this result like you guys. This is one game I wouldn't put a penny on25 replies | 2012 view(s)
21-04-2017, 21:13Huddersfield vs Fulham, Probably the hardest result to call in the whole football league tomorrow.25 replies | 2012 view(s)
21-04-2017, 18:24£5 more than I paid but still a good price40 replies | 1227 view(s)
21-04-2017, 16:16It's in shop only I believe. Been getting them at holmbush shoreham40 replies | 1227 view(s)
21-04-2017, 14:33Tesco have been selling dalwhinnie single malt for half price recently so I've stocked right up. Normally £40 a bottle but £20 at the min40 replies | 1227 view(s)
19-04-2017, 07:42This is the only comment worth reading on this thread. A bit of common sense and this thread is put to bed48 replies | 5508 view(s)
18-04-2017, 18:2714th38 replies | 3205 view(s)
18-04-2017, 17:19If Newcastle not winning the league is to be considered a failure what on earth can you make of villa this season considering what they've spent and...18 replies | 1456 view(s)
18-04-2017, 15:49I think the only club that may turn Chris's head may be Tottenham. He was a legend as a player there42 replies | 2578 view(s)
18 replies | 1521 view(s)
18-04-2017, 06:11Thank you charlton fan. Brilliant comments and the old timer palace fan. You know the score58 replies | 5984 view(s)
17-04-2017, 18:49Like the West Brom one. They run a full championship thread http://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?topic=7790.1550113 replies | 23026 view(s)
17-04-2017, 18:484 out the the last 5 seasons in the playoffs so yeah, delighted not to go down that route given our terrible track record in them15 replies | 1734 view(s)
17-04-2017, 18:07You may get there yourselves yet15 replies | 1734 view(s)
17-04-2017, 14:49H-T and on the cards at the moment98 replies | 9405 view(s)
15-04-2017, 18:41If this action gets you banned perhaps you can bounce this thread9 replies | 1126 view(s)
15-04-2017, 17:07Hard to know how good he may be in the PL but he's not the quickest which is a negative. Certainly a good finisher. You'd think Leeds will get a...107 replies | 6449 view(s)
15-04-2017, 07:30Thanks a lot I will say now if you recieve a bit of abuse here it will be because of the boro fans behaviour at the end of the last game of the...26 replies | 2227 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- April 17
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- teddy maybank
- Best Albion experience:
- dean wilkins goal vs ipswich
- fishing, football, allotment, golf
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 20:56
- Join Date
- 17:34 - moggy mentioned albionalex in post The Premier League Draft....uca Vialli Over to albionalex
- 17:13 - Guy Fawkes mentioned moggy in post The Premier League Draft.moggy you're up
- 09:53 - moggy mentioned Hamilton in post The Premier League Draft.... them and move onto Hamilton to keep this moving?...
- 19:35 - Stat Brother quoted moggy in post Bristol City fan in peace...with a possible player for you?Abraham reminds me of a yo...
- 15:17 - moggy quoted edna krabappel in post Todays Championship FIXTURESThey won't though. Not a chance. Y...
- 15:13 - edna krabappel quoted moggy in post Todays Championship FIXTURESWrong! Huddersfield can st...
- 15:12 - moggy quoted Thunder Bolt in post Todays Championship FIXTURESReading are never going to make u...
- 21:18 - moggy quoted 1892 in post Over to you NewcastleAnything but a Hudds win ...
- 21:14 - 1892 quoted moggy in post Over to you NewcastleHuddersfield vs Fulham, Pr...
- 21:13 - moggy quoted 1892 in post Over to you NewcastleI am worried that we will...
- 18:24 - moggy quoted Triggaaar in post Some advice on whisky (or whiskey)Just been to the local, £25 fo...
- 17:12 - Triggaaar quoted moggy in post Some advice on whisky (or whiskey)It's in shop only I believ...
- 16:16 - moggy quoted Triggaaar in post Some advice on whisky (or whiskey)Have you got a link? Doesn't s...
- 15:46 - Triggaaar quoted moggy in post Some advice on whisky (or whiskey)Tesco have been selling da...
- 15:43 - Gritt23 quoted moggy in post Some advice on whisky (or whiskey)Tesco have been selling da...